Adux

Reaction score
[YOUTUBE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm..

Indian special forces - gutter rats

That's a better way to put it. :tup: :tup: :bunny:

Why do you even bother...about these kind of comments?:coffee:

This place is generally balanced and has good debate. We don't want it to turn into a slanging match between a bunch of kids on a schoolground:coffee:

This place is generally balanced and has good debate. We don't want it to turn into a slanging match between a bunch of kids on a schoolground:coffee:

And that too coming from a senior member.

Adu, i cant view the video.
Can anybody post the link here, i wud be gratefull.

but it says >>"This video has been removed due to terms of use violation"

:(

Last edited by a moderator:
lolz another propogands to show how brave and well talanted they are but there is noclip man here i dont get one thing why are indian forces so close to animals black cats and now desert rats i hope u too hunt each others down

Yeh Pak Watan hai Ghar Apna, Hum is ko Sawarien gaye, Mushkilon mein La-ilaha pukaraien gaye.

lolz another propogands to show how brave and well talanted they are but there is noclip man here i dont get one thing why are indian forces so close to animals black cats and now desert rats i hope u too hunt each others down

Yeh Pak Watan hai Ghar Apna, Hum is ko Sawarien gaye, Mushkilon mein La-ilaha pukaraien gaye.

I hope you understand,showing your enemy down is as same showing your heroes who fought them down.

Kids!!!!

Adu

Adux, dont bother man. You bother too much bout such people. Let em think we are all in poverty, dreaming of sending a rocket in space, with no army, airforce. Its an inferiority complex that speaks. You just chill, respond to constructive and inquisitive posts.

lagi lagi kafi mirchi lagi hmm bother u guys bother sanu kii hey guess what u indians i read some place name of indian army THE MIGHTY INDIAN ARMY have a new name of your army kool here it is

the mighty army of rats and cats lolz
adux man u didnt got it right we dont fight rats and cats we just kill them man

now u indians will get hot and say to each other dont bother i must say when u people do i see the fire burning on both sides nah roo bahi dont bother aur mujha bhi rona aajaya ga hehehe ok that was ignoreddddddddddd now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom