What's new

Indian soldiers nightmare condition at ladakh winter

When the Indian troops took over the peaks in South Pangong heights - CCP bots were laughing about it and calling our soldiers monkeys - really doubting whether they would hold onto these heights even for a few days. Its been months and Indian soldiers are still doing their job very well. It is the Chinese propaganda machine, Chinese soldiers - who have failed to make even a dent into India's war machine.
All those reports of UCAV's killing hundreds of Indian soldiers without any PLA losses pulled straight out of Xi Jinpings glorious ***. Now, CCP paper army wants to withdraw after India threatened you - withdraw without even a fight because you are too afraid of losing. Even Pakistan is a lot more capable for what they have.
What did you say "India's war machine" lol lmao
India only has daal+ roti systems Incorporated
Everything you hear about India is Fraud, data fabrication, data falsification and lies through teeth of Godi wanna be Hitler.

It' Siachen dude. It's at-least an year old I guess. But I bet the conditions won't be much better in Ladakh for either troops.

I hear MIZO song playing in the background :yahoo::yahoo:

would be good to get more footage of actual conditions on both sides.

Must suck there.
On our side....I have personally been in igloos with our jawaans who had not finished previous years ration. They are in small 4 man units and cook their own. I was invited and immediately we were given hot halva and pakoras with tea. I was trekking to k2 and on the Baltoro glacier.

I see CCP bot reinforcements have arrived.

I believe this in mountains or in tents , they will be fed well.

The real problem Is to feed who are on the move & patrolling. I have personally met soldiers on the duty on the roadside, and I casually asked about duty, it was general concession that they had to do long hours watch duty with no system to distribute fresh food.
So its eat what you carry. I met 1 soldier on top of mountain and he had to patrol 1km strech, was standing there since morning. Couldn't move cause trucks were coming. Had just 1 pan to heat food or make tea.
And it was bloody raining . Its really tuff out there.

But at the base or in tents even, food was not a problem.

i would like to say both are equal, Chinese have better equipment and logistics but No real mountainous war experience but Indian have mountainous war experience but have relatively poor logistics, This is definitely Chinese propaganda at work

I believe this in mountains or in tents , they will be fed well.

The real problem Is to feed who are on the move & patrolling. I have personally met soldiers on the duty on the roadside, and I casually asked about duty, it was general concession that they had to do long hours watch duty with no system to distribute fresh food.
So its eat what you carry. I met 1 soldier on top of mountain and he had to patrol 1km strech, was standing there since morning. Couldn't move cause trucks were coming. Had just 1 pan to heat food or make tea.
And it was bloody raining . Its really tuff out there.

But at the base or in tents even, food was not a problem.

No soldier would need to patrol his own country km by km roadside. Obviously he is in occupied territory.

i would like to say both are equal, Chinese have better equipment and logistics but No real mountainous war experience but Indian have mountainous war experience but have relatively poor logistics, This is definitely Chinese propaganda at work
Chinese with no real mountain warfare pushed Indians out of the mountains in 1962, and also pushed the Americans in their longest retreat in history in the rugged mountains of North Korea during harsh winter of 1950.

Chinese with no real mountain warfare pushed Indians out of the mountains in 1962, and also pushed the Americans in their longest retreat in history in the rugged mountains of North Korea during harsh winter of 1950.
yes brother you're right, i forget these wars, thanks for correcting, but in terms of continuous Mountain wars India has an edge

No soldier would need to patrol his own country km by km roadside. Obviously he is in occupied territory.
You do realize on mountains you can't expect a foot soldier to watch whole road lol. He would be dead by evening going up and down.

They are given imp turns to keep an eye usually its max 1 km or as far he can see cleary and able to do something about it if see something.
But I see where your comments comes from.

chinease are soft and only child policy makes,them weak and timid. pampered by grand parents,and parents, very timid

Indian soldiers,are tough mentally and from poor rough back grounds.

China has,better logistics but it's no holiday for them . They hate it and are unfamiliar to this,.

for Indian soldiers they are more hardened, too it. never seen anything else.. so will fight to death to keep indian territory and dignity and die doing it.

it's no different in the summer heat of Rajasthan at 50 degrees,centigrade for pakistan is and Indians or the saichen. glaciers cold weather and you pakistan is are worse equipped from all.three nations having no real defence budget

chinease are soft and only child policy makes,them weak and timid. pampered by grand parents,and parents, very timid

Indian soldiers,are tough mentally and from poor rough back grounds.

China has,better logistics but it's no holiday for them . They hate it and are unfamiliar to this,.

for Indian soldiers they are more hardened, too it. never seen anything else.. so will fight to death to keep indian territory and dignity and die doing it.

it's no different in the summer heat of Rajasthan at 50 degrees,centigrade for pakistan is and Indians or the saichen. glaciers cold weather and you pakistan is are worse equipped from all.three nations having no real defence budget
You are fighting the wrong war with the wrong army. The Chinese don’t have to be hard. They will sit in warm rooms and control drones to harass the Indians exposed on the hilltops. This is not the Siachen of the 1980s and the Indian Army is trying to fight it out same as in Siachen.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom