What's new

Indian soldiers dead in Pathankot

guy guys its part of the training to drop its part of sychological warfare, roll over pretend to be dead then you win the surgical war.

It should be like

Tum 1000 saal maro phir hm 75 saal roain ge.. Now it seems our turn is coming again. LoL.
Just which media house in Pakistan is giving you this misleading assurance? Pakistan has been trying for 70 years to take Kashmir. Couldn't take it when it was stronger like say 1965 when it was bigger or 1980-90s when ISI was menacing. What chance does it have now when India is stronger, Pakistan has debts and article 370 has been gotten rid of making Indian grip on Kashmir stronger? Who is giving you this confidence?

- PRTP GWD

[/QUOTE]

No evidence found for multiple 2,000 lbs bombs destroying anything except for few trees. Not sure what is keeping indian gov from proving any evidence except for sass baho ki kahani type stories.

It should be like

Tum 1000 saal maro phir hm 75 saal roain ge.. Now it seems our turn is coming again. LoL.
1000 saal? LOL Where did learn ur history?

Just 200 years ago today's Pakistani region was ruled by Sikh king Maharja Ranjit Singh who had banned Cow slaughter punishable with capital punishment.

More over not single Punjabi Muslim evern ruled over Punjab ever in History.
This is where the problem lies. Punjabi Muslims was ruled over by others. You forgot what Bulle Shah wrote about Afghan invader Abdaali did to Pakistani punjab? It seem historical pains have made Pakistani punjabis crete fantastical stories and live on other's glory.

1000 saal? LOL Where did learn ur history?

Just 200 years ago today's Pakistani region was ruled by Sikh king Maharja Ranjit Singh who had banned Cow slaughter punishable with capital punishment.

More over not single Punjabi Muslim evern ruled over Punjab ever in History.
This is where the problem lies. Punjabi Muslims was ruled over by others. You forgot what Bulle Shah wrote about Afghan invader Abdaali did to Pakistani punjab? It seem historical pains have made Pakistani punjabis crete fantastical stories and live on other's glory.
Oh come one don't whine. Its a futile effort, there is no racial divide once you are a muslim unlike you , we rise and fall together. A peasant and a king both stand side to side in a mosque. We don't have mosques based on classes like you have temples for brahman etc. And don't start ruling over the successes of Sikhs. They were a fighting nation unlike you who even were hesitant to accept Shivaji as ruler just because he was from a Shudra lineage.

Oh come one don't whine. Its a futile effort, there is no racial divide once you are a muslim unlike you , we rise and fall together. A peasant and a king both stand side to side in a mosque. We don't have mosques based on classes like you have temples for brahman etc. And don't start ruling over the successes of Sikhs. They were a fighting nation unlike you who even were hesitant to accept Shivaji as ruler just because he was from a Shudra lineage.
Maybe I'll embrace your faith and gloat over to my elder brother than I ruled over him for 1000 years :what: this logic really doesn't make sense but oh well whatever floats your boat.
Also not aware of a temple only for brahmins, and Shivaji maharaj was a Kshatriya.

Maybe I'll embrace your faith and gloat over to my elder brother than I ruled over him for 1000 years :what: this logic really doesn't make sense but oh well whatever floats your boat.
Also not aware of a temple only for brahmins, and Shivaji maharaj was a Kshatriya.
Shivaji was a Shudra, the lowest of your clean castes. Check your history before commenting.

Shivaji was a Shudra, the lowest of your clean castes. Check your history before commenting.

Shivaji Maharaj's caste is rife with controversy just because he is so popular. From your own source -
he did not remain a Kshatriya because he had suffered samskarkshaya. His maunji bandhan [thread ceremony] was not performed

That's just one of the claims though. For me he was a great warrior and king no matter his caste. It would have been better if there was no controversy though.

Shivaji Maharaj's caste is rife with controversy just because he is so popular. From your own source -
he did not remain a Kshatriya because he had suffered samskarkshaya. His maunji bandhan [thread ceremony] was not performed

That's just one of the claims though. For me he was a great warrior and king no matter his caste. It would have been better if there was no controversy though.
The same article concludes with "Even today the Marathas who arrange marriages on the basis of caste-family status and traditions treat the persons having the surname Bhonsle (as in Shivaji Bhosle) as lowly". I hope you are not the traditional types and wouldnt object about bringing a Shudra, Dalit or someone from scheduled castes as your wife, or to the marriage of your siblings and children to them.

The same article concludes with "Even today the Marathas who arrange marriages on the basis of caste-family status and traditions treat the persons having the surname Bhonsle (as in Shivaji Bhosle) as lowly". I hope you are not the traditional types and wouldnt object about bringing a Shudra, Dalit or someone from scheduled castes as your wife, or to the marriage of your siblings and children to them.
New generations mind only 1 thing, that is love, status and money. I have seen plenty inter caste marriages as historically backward classes are getting socially uplifted thanks to government schemes.

New generations mind only 1 thing, that is love, status and money. I have seen plenty inter caste marriages as historically backward classes are getting socially uplifted thanks to government schemes.
Well I hope it is true but I cant fathom the fact that how on one hand a society especially the younger generation increasingly relate themselves to Hindutva (going by the voting patterns) and at the same time move towards inter caste marriages (which is against the ingrained philosophy of hinduism itself)! These are two totally opposite things.

Well I hope it is true but I cant fathom the fact that how on one hand a society especially the younger generation increasingly relate themselves to Hindutva (going by the voting patterns) and at the same time move towards inter caste marriages (which is against the ingrained philosophy of hinduism itself)! These are two totally opposite things.
Not everyone is right wing in terms of religion. Some are just nationalists some believe in greater Hindu pride not in terms of caste. The caste system will diminish in importance soon enough. You see Hinduism is flexible and accepting of new ideas, always has been.

In every military such incidents occurs, in free country these things comes out in the media and so insecure totalitarian countries it doesn't come out in media.

India is not a free country.

Back
Top Bottom