What's new

Indian Soldier Slips on Snow and Reaches Pakistan

Indians are not suited for this climate.

They should stay at lower latitudes, where they belong.
Majority of the Himalayas exist in india ...
We have our fair share of people living in high altitude .... Don't you worry ...

You mean you guys like to import Nepalese
There are indian states which cover Himalayas as well ...
Let me give you my own example my native village is at an altitude of 2300 mtrs probably 10 times higher than the punjab plains you guys live in ...

There are indian states which cover Himalayas as well ...
Let me give you my own example my native village is at an altitude of 2300 mtrs probably 10 times higher than the punjab plains you guys live in ...
This Punjabi can still beat you at mountain climbing.Why do you guys deploy Nepalese soldiers at higher altitudes why cant the average ganga dweller handle high altitudes

Indian soldier literally slipped in snow landed in pakistan..... just for only one thing .......TEA

An Indian army officer has gone missing in the Indian Occupied Kashmir with reports suggesting that he slipped in the snow to the Pakistani side of the Line of Control.

Havaldar Rajendra Singh Negi, who joined the Indian Army’s 11 Garhwal Rifles regiment in 2002, fell prey to heavy snow near Gulmarg, Jammu, and Kashmir following which a rescue operation is underway to bring him back from Pakistan.

The incident had occurred in the Gulmarg area at the LoC.

Screenshot_20200114-135241.jpg

might be a new way by india to enter terrorists inside Pakistan and when caught just call it accident......he must be investigated properly.
just imagine what would india do if some innocent Pakistani (let alone a soldier) slipped like that into India.

he would have been killed by now by Hindutvas.

How can they do search and rescue if he is in Pakistan? If he indeed is in Pakistan, then why there is need to do search and rescue when they already know his whereabouts.
sar g kal ishtrike

some examples of mindsets !

He is havildar. Do you think they value their dalit soldiers? I don't think they will give even our Kabootar for this poor soldier.
Havildar is rank ( three striper) in thge Pak army too. Where is the connect between a rank & his caste ?

His being a havaldar says it all

No comments

What is the connect between a Havildar & a Dalit Please ?

Brahman high caste commissioned officers
An unfounded assumption !!

Meaning the Havildars are Brahman High Caste commissioned officers ?.. & that puts them at a level higher than the rest ?

No the connecting link between the post of havaldar and Dalit is the high caste commissioned officers who disconnected any chance of going up the ladder for the dalits

Where has this come from ? May we have a link to substantiate this claim ?
His surname clearly indicates that he is a Sikh

The name of the soldier is Havildar Rajender Singh Negi. A simple google serach would indicatethat Negis are Rajputs from the hills of Uttrakhand .

Since this is a' Military' forum , I am sharing a link to a Victoria Cross recipient who was a Negi

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Darwan_Singh_Negi

This Punjabi can still beat you at mountain climbing.Why do you guys deploy Nepalese soldiers at higher altitudes why cant the average ganga dweller handle high altitudes
Garwhalis are native to the Garwhal region of uttarakhand, a state located in the himalayas. Negi is a common Garwhali surname. Don't get your obsession with Nepalis.

As for the thread, the Indian army has refuted claims of the soldier reaching Pakistan, the death was related to avalanches.

Back
Top Bottom