What's new

Indian Soldier once again fall during border Parade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol that was epic :lol:
dear fellow indians come on, don't take our laughs serious :D

funny-memes-164.jpg

And Pakistani members even call Indians rapists.Your point ?
It's wrong to generalise but then again, by saying that, Pakistani members are not exactly firing over some one else's shoulder.

Lol.... Any port in a storm....... falling in a battlefield is a whole lot different than falling while putting up a show in front of home spectators. :rolleyes:
The Indian soldier got up & completed the parade.He never gave up,we should learn from this,NEVER GIVE UP.

LOL :D:D:D indian bambi ,i nearly fell off my chair watching this

sambhalna dost....kai chot na lag jaye........hasne ke bahane rona na pad jaye.........:p::p:

What's did you find so much funny in this,only to fall from chair like the Indian soldier,u must be a small kid.Did u injure yourself,did some one picked you,unlike the Indian soldier who got up & completed the parade:azn:

No offense to the soldier, but this was the first thing that came to my mind after reading your post:
So your soldiers fall, before going into combat?

No offense to the soldiers ,but this was my feeling when I read your post .
Our soldiers dont faced a fate of mass surrender .Whatever it is they uphold our honour .

What's did you find so much funny in this,only to fall from chair like the Indian soldier,u must be a small kid.Did u injure yourself,did some one picked you,unlike the Indian soldier who got up & completed the parade:azn:

Indian go back and read properly if i fell or did i nearly fall :enjoy: or use this Google Translate

english hindi
nearly fell ΰ€²ΰ€—ΰ€­ΰ€— ΰ€—ΰ€Ώΰ€° ΰ€—ΰ€―ΰ€Ύ
Lagabhaga gira gayā

TSK TSK, Little things amuse little minds. Grow up Pakistanis.

Indian go back and read properly if i fell or did i nearly fall :enjoy: or use this Google Translate
Are u a infant or a small child,did u stop growing.Indian soldiers r not from Mars or from some other planet. What about Pakistani soldiers,r they special.The road was slippery & the soldier slipped,what's the big thing in that.

Last edited:
lol its happened no doubt .then so what????? you pakis have only these small events to cheers....lol pity on you cos we have big and significant things to cheer war of 47 ,65,71,kargil + india's GDP growth rate fluctuating in 6-9%...........you children are happy with small toys only........lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom