What's new

Indian Soldier once again fall during border Parade

Status
Not open for further replies.
I started with the last page of this thread and thought to myself who could the original poster be. I narrowed it down to two people, one of which was the the OP i.e. brother Zaraven. :laughcry:

Anyway folks accidents happen folks. No need to laugh at the chap. I hope the ceremonies go on forever. There isn't anything else quite like this in the world.

Last edited:
Buri baat it happens
:omghaha: :omghaha:

No offense to the soldiers ,but this was my feeling when I read your post .
Our soldiers dont faced a fate of mass surrender .Whatever it is they uphold our honour .
Typical Indians. Try to be nice to them, they'll come and bite you in the ***. I don't want a flame war, but, be my guest.

Typical Indians. Try to be nice to them, they'll come and bite you in the ***. I don't want a flame war, but, be my guest.

Typical Pakistanis .They rejoicing because of a single minor accident of one soldier.Seems they dont have any other thing to rejoice.I dont meant to start a trolling.
But dont disrespect soldiers.

Maana Kai Girtay Hain Shahsawar Maidan e Jang Main BUT ....

Didn't know that peeing pants was also normal !!!

Last edited:
my thoughts exactly!
Is this comparable to any of those ?

Well if Bolding something makes it sound better here you go:

Feel sad for Indians.......they spend whole day on a Pakistani forum criticising and pointing fingers at Pakistan yet when facing a little music, they get their Sarees in a twist.
Better to laugh at something funny where no one is harmed rather than how you people rejoice when some bomb goes off in Pakistan......obviously, different humans.....different morals.

Maana Kai Girtay Hain Shahsawar Maidan e Jang Main BUT ....

Didn't know that peeing pants was also normal !!!

LOL! Dat SLIDE tho!!

Every one deserve a break from routine life and our Pakistani members definitely/ desperately needs some laugh to distract them from no so good thing happening there.

it's funny :) , but any thing more than giggle/ smirk is too much and not required.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom