What's new

Indian Soldier once again fall during border Parade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol.... Any port in a storm....... falling in a battlefield is a whole lot different than falling while putting up a show in front of home spectators. :rolleyes:

Ok then you should watch you tube.Then you can see a lot of funny video even funnier than this of military .Even that of US military.

Feel sad for pakistanis since they need such petty reasons to rejoice. They are laughing by seeing a soldier fall...as if no soldier ever has fallen down before.
OH STFU...dont tell me that if that was a Pakistani Soldier instead of Indian then you would not be laughing,Dont pretend to be SAINT here...!

Feel sad for pakistanis since they need such petty reasons to rejoice. They are laughing by seeing a soldier fall...as if no soldier ever has fallen down before.

Life is reduced to that much level for some guys bro.

Feel sad for Indians.......they spend whole day on a Pakistani forum criticising and pointing fingers at Pakistan yet when facing a little music, they get their Sarees in a twist.
Better to laugh at something funny where no one is harmed rather than how you people rejoice when some bomb goes off in Pakistan......obviously, different humans.....different morals.

OH STFU...dont tell me that if that was a Pakistani Soldier instead of Indian then you would not be laughing,Dont pretend to be SAINT here...!
Whats there to laugh!? Havent you ever fallen down before? maybe i'll giggle and that's it. It's be all over in less than a second.

Feel sad for Indians.......they spend whole day on a Pakistani forum criticising and pointing fingers at Pakistan yet when facing a little music, they get their Sarees in a twist.
Better to laugh at something funny where no one is harmed rather than how you people rejoice when some bomb goes off in Pakistan......obviously, different humans.....different morals.
Rejoicing when bombs goes off is an exclusive pakistani trait. It's not we but you who get your burqas "in a twist " on petty things.

WELL SAID BRO

Rejoicing when bombs goes off is an exclusive pakistani trait. It's not we but you who get your burqas "in a twist " on petty things.
Well,now that trait has been transferred to india by PAPA pakistan

There is no need of that much laugh .We can see a lot of funny video of military's indiscipline and accidents in you tube.So what?
It is so easy to laugh or disrespect a soldier because of an accident.But Do you think you are 100% perfect as a soldier?
If it is right .Then I am ok.

Easy mate, It just a funny situation - that majority of people will find funny. That can be a pakistani soldier or British or my friend. I will still find it funny.

Have some sense of humour.

Feel sad for pakistanis since they need such petty reasons to rejoice.

my thoughts exactly!

Is this comparable to any of those ?

He likes to fallen for our nation.Because of soldiers like him our nation is still prevented from falling.
No offense to the soldier, but this was the first thing that came to my mind after reading your post:
So your soldiers fall, before going into combat?

my thoughts exactly!

Is this comparable to any of those ?
Hell, we have witnessed plenty of Indians making a funny noise and swinging from trees on every drone strikes. infact some of these losers get their daily daal fix by terming the drones as Pakistan's national bird........any wonder then, why posts by some Indians resembles a nappy.

Hell, we have witnessed plenty of Indians making a funny noise and swinging from trees on every drone strikes. infact some of these losers get their daily daal fix by terming the drones as Pakistan's national bird....

And Pakistani members even call Indians rapists.Your point ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom