What's new

Indian Sikhs Seek a Ban on Sikh Jokes

हे भ्राता तनिक क्षण भर के लिए अपनी हिंदी भाषा की वाक्पटुता का प्रदर्शन करके सम्मुख समूह के संदेहों का निष्पादन करिये।
Mujhe apna hindi baasha hindi pradarshan karna hai iddhar kya?:D

लिखना चाहते हो हिंदी, वो भी रोमन अंग्रेजी में?
Arre, mere bratr ,hindi font nahin hai mere paas,isiliye angreez mein likh raha hoon.Kya koi kavi sammelan ho rahi hai kya? :woot:

Arre, mere bratr ,hindi font nahin hai mere paas,isiliye angreez mein likh raha hoon.Kya koi kavi sammelan ho rahi hai kya? :woot:
Even if you are typing in Roman English, your pronunciation must be flawless and impeccable, which i have yet to see in your posts.

P.S. You are free to show off your Hindi skills.

अखंड भारत के तीन आधार
भाषा हिंदी, धर्म सनातन और विधर्मी का संहार

Even if you are typing in Roman English, your pronunciation must be flawless and impeccable, which i have yet to see in your posts.

P.S. You are free to show off your Hindi skills.

अखंड भारत के तीन आधार
भाषा हिंदी, धर्म सनातन और विधर्मी का संहार
Hindi baasha hi keval ek nahin hai, aur anya baashayein hai.Ha dharm sanatan hai,Dushta sikshana,sistha rakshana apna dharm hai.

I am perfect in my hindi, infact even some hindi speakers say i speak unadulterated hindi.

Accept my apologies for doubting your Hindi and my congratulations for being a fluent Hindi speaker. But you have to forgive because I have met some South Indians who preferred to speak in English.

know very well what these jokes are,but most Indians fail to get it.

I get it a Pakistani will never be able to tickle your ribs. You are mostly indifferent to them and at worst they arouse your anger

The biggest joke made on sardars is "barah baj gaye and sardar will go crazy that time" it comes from the Mughal invader times when sardars used to attack the camps of Invaders at night.

Of course the 12 o'clock thingie is something the Sikhs are mocked for. When did I says Pathans are mocked for striking 12? But are these the only Sikh jokes? I have heard of Sikh jokes with the words Sardar Jee replces with Khan Shahab. I have heard both versions of these jokes. Fine we Pakistanis are violating the copyrights of your Sardar jee jokes. BTW won't you prefer Pathans being mocked rather than Sikhs?

Pakistanis might find it funny mocking pathans for their intelligence,but Indians dont.
:hitwall: Pathans are not just mocked for their intelligence or lack thereof

Are there no Pathans in India? Are Indian Pathans less Indians? Why don't you rename Pathankot to something more Indian?

---------------------------------
OK you win
I confess you are totally indifferent to people of Pakistan. We are dull, boring and even very dangerous people. You don't want to be associated with us in anyway. Even your jokes should not be compared any Pakistani jokes.

But I have to ask why are you on a Pakistani forum if we mean nothing to you?

Accept my apologies for doubting your Hindi and my congratulations for being a fluent Hindi speaker. But you have to forgive because I have met some South Indians who preferred to speak in English.

I get it a Pakistani will never be able to tickle your ribs. You are mostly indifferent to them and at worst they arouse your anger

Of course the 12 o'clock thingie is something the Sikhs are mocked for. When did I says Pathans are mocked for striking 12? But are these the only Sikh jokes? I have heard of Sikh jokes with the words Sardar Jee replces with Khan Shahab. I have heard both versions of these jokes. Fine we Pakistanis are violating the copyrights of your Sardar jee jokes. BTW won't you prefer Pathans being mocked rather than Sikhs?

:hitwall: Pathans are not just mocked for their intelligence or lack thereof

Are there no Pathans in India? Are Indian Pathans less Indians? Why don't you rename Pathankot to something more Indian?

---------------------------------
OK you win
I confess you are totally indifferent to people of Pakistan. We are dull, boring and even very dangerous people. You don't want to be associated with us in anyway. Even your jokes should not be compared any Pakistani jokes.

But I have to ask why are you on a Pakistani forum if we mean nothing to you?
Most Telugu People know Hindi, cant say the same if you go to Tamilnadu though.
I dont prefer to mock anyone, that is just wrong.
There are pathans in India,but people hardly know about them and what you call their intelligence jokes.They seem normal people to me.
I had pakistani classmates, i wont say they are dull or boring,dangerous people.:lol:

Not everyone is as noble as you are. That is why the Sikh and if you want to believe me Pathan jokes thrive to this day.
Well atleast the educated ones should know not to make such jokes.Cant say much about the uneducated ones though.Some people find it funny picking on others,but they are a minority.

हे भ्राता तनिक क्षण भर के लिए अपनी हिंदी भाषा की वाक्पटुता का प्रदर्शन करके सम्मुख समूह के संदेहों का निष्पादन करिये।
महोदय आपकी शुद्ध हिन्दी सराहनीय एवं अनुसरणीय हैं।

Well atleast the educated ones should know not to make such jokes.Cant say much about the uneducated ones though.Some people find it funny picking on others,but they are a minority.
Omar Sharif telling Pathan jokes to an Indian audience from 6:30

If they dont ban? Then what? Nothing will change, bcoz gujju, mallu, marthi, telgu etc own india, not Punjabi, they make less then 2% of india. the most amaizing thing is mallu, tamil, telgu, marathi, gujju, bhaiye like cultureless marasi are making jokes on punjabis which are joke themselve in every aspect vs Punjabi :D

Back
Top Bottom