What's new

Indian Shias attacked while praying for Iraq

Shia are hardly 20% of Indian Muslim population.Don't you think Siding with shia will disappoint your 80% sunni indian muslims?

Like Pakistan,India should remain neutral.

India is neutral. But we should protect our Shia minority of India from Sunni aggression like the one witnessed in this situation. We cant allow same thing to happen to them as is happening in Sunni dominated countries. Also, Pakistan is anything but neutral. Everybody knows who they covertly support.

India is neutral. But we should protect our Shia minority of India from Sunni aggression like the one witnessed in this situation. Also, Pakistani is anything but neutral. Everybody knows where they stand.

I was quoting the minister remarks fo supporting shia in iraq.

Pakistan officially is neutral but it would be safe to assume that apart from shia.large numbers of sunni in Pakistan are not in favour of ISIS.

Pakistan officially is neutral but it would be safe to assume that apart from shia.large numbers of sunni in Pakistan are not in favour of ISIS.
r u admitting that even after the massacre in Iraq,done by ISIS,still there is some support for them in the sunni populace of Pakistan??
:o:

India has more than 50 mil Shias, almost equal size to Iran's Shia population.

That's an exaggeration. Their numbers are around 20 million odd.

You are talking about your people. I am talking about your government.

The first responsibility of any govt is to protect each and every citizen. If 100 or 1000 police men are needed to protect a group of Indians so be it.

This $hit might be the norm in the M-East or Pakistan but not India. The govt both state and federal needs to take strict steps to makes sure this is prevented from going further.

Show the proof for our ministers supporting Iraqi Shias!!!!! Only our ministers would support the Iraqi Government not the UN listed ISIL terror group, we don't care if they're Sunnis or Shia....... And of course we won't stay alone when Shia/Sunni kill each other in India.... This isn't Pakistan to enjoy the show

This $hit might be the norm in the M-East or Pakistan but not India. The govt both state and federal needs to take strict steps to makes sure this is prevented from going further.

It will not be an issue in India, only these type of small things will happen here and there. Govt will not allow this islamic drama to happen in India.

It will not be an issue in India, only these type of small things will happen here and there. Govt will not allow this islamic drama to happen in India.
I agree with you. in a country with over a billion people it will always be a challenge to stop a few idiots (5-20) from pulling this sort of cr@p but i don't see it descending to the levels seen in Paksitan, BD or the ME.

Indian Muslims won't participate in any madness under Modi sarkar. but Mulla mulayam and party may try to disturb social harmony in the UP.

Back
Top Bottom