What's new

Indian shelling in tatta pani.Pakistani Soldier Havaldar Mohyudin martyred

Sir even China asked Pakistan to not allow terrorist organizations on its soil. If you don't believe us, at least believe them. They are your most trusted ally.

Xinjiang unrest: China blames unrest on Pakistan-trained terrorists – The Express Tribune

The Hindu : News / International : China asks Pakistan to hand over Uighur terrorists

Lets not try to confuse two issues here, this is in response to the violence in Xinjiang being staged by Turkestan Islamists-Nationals who operate from Taliban sanctuaries in FATA whereas India claims that Pakistan maintains terrorist camps in Azad Kashmir.

Wonder who is not keen to get the third party involved....what does India got to hide, show the mutilated body to the press and get more sympathy than you ever will with these old tantrums.

And why does a third party needs to get involved? Every bilateral issue does not need a 3rd party. Plus in 1972, India has de recognized the disputed status of Kashmir and the role of UNMOGIP in Kashmir. Everyone knows the reason Pakistan is offering this. The same reason why Mushy did Kargil. And just like last time, it will back fire.. wait and watch :)

BBC News - Former militants rebuild their lives in Kashmir

A French anti-terrorism expert, Jean-Louis Bruguière, in his Some Things that I Wasn’t Able to Say has stated that the regular Pakistani army officers trained the militants in the LeT training camps until recently. He reached this conclusion after interrogating a French militant, Willy Brigitte, who had been trained by the LeT and arrested in Australia in 2003.

Let me guess western propaganda to defame Pakistan?

Lol your army says otherwise.

"Rajesh K. Kalia, spokesman for the Indian army's Northern Command, said. However, he denied Indian media reports that one body had been decapitated and another had its throat slit."

Yahoo

Full Sentence ;)

The body of one of the soldiers was found mutilated in a forested area on the side controlled by India, Rajesh K. Kalia, spokesman for the Indian army's Northern Command, said. However, he denied Indian media reports that one body had been decapitated and another had its throat slit.

Lets not try to confuse two issues here, this is in response to the violence in Xinjiang being staged by Turkestan Islamists-Nationals who operate from Taliban sanctuaries in FATA whereas India claims that Pakistan maintains terrorist camps in Azad Kashmir.
Sir, ISI had link with JeM and when US declared as terrorist outfit and you banned them, they attacked you too. Same JeM which attacked India multiple times. They used to roam freely in Pakistan.

LeT planned Mumbai attack from Pakistan, not Timbaktu. You also know donations used to be taken for Jihad in open in Pakistan.

Your own county is facing terrorism in heart of Pakistan, are you saying there is no backing to these allegations.

BBC News - Former militants rebuild their lives in Kashmir

A French anti-terrorism expert, Jean-Louis Bruguière, in his Some Things that I Wasn’t Able to Say has stated that the regular Pakistani army officers trained the militants in the LeT training camps until recently. He reached this conclusion after interrogating a French militant, Willy Brigitte, who had been trained by the LeT and arrested in Australia in 2003.

I never said that we weren't crossing people over until the 2003 ceasefire, but it was hardly one sided. I have personally beaten the living daylights out of 4 Indian Saboteurs in 2002-03.

Full Sentence ;)

The body of one of the soldiers was found mutilated in a forested area on the side controlled by India, Rajesh K. Kalia, spokesman for the Indian army's Northern Command, said. However, he denied Indian media reports that one body had been decapitated and another had its throat slit.

Mutilation doesn't mean beheading. :)

Full Sentence ;)

So first they had been decapitated, then their heads reattached and now the throats have healed too, I'm pretty sure their wounds will heal and they'll be up and walking in a few days.

not sure if youtube is unblocked but here is a training video of a Hizbul Mujahideen Camp

Last edited by a moderator:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom