What's new

Indian shelling in tatta pani.Pakistani Soldier Havaldar Mohyudin martyred

Yes the grammatical structure of that term is way off & English was always my favorite subject ! :tup:
@Hyperion : What do your sources say ? :what:

The GRAMMER matched exactly as per your understandings.

But its ok if MISSION KASHMIR OVER is too difficult to understand. :lol:

Now go and call others for help in grammer :wave:

Last edited by a moderator:
Seems the Indians on the streets have forgotten about the rape epidemic and now are protesting against Pakistan.....not difficult to conclude who is desperate to divert attention from internal issues.

Seems pak army have been targeting indians and staging for coup :whistle: like mushy did after kargil..

brain fart in response of brain fart :D

Seems the Indians on the streets have forgotten about the rape epidemic and now are protesting against Pakistan.....not difficult to conclude who is desperate to divert attention from internal issues.

First of all I have deleted the post. Second right now its PA that is 'claiming'.

BJP had the balls to do something yes it cost us alot of money for mobilization but we did something this Congress Govt will just twiddle their thumbs they proved so after 26/11.

What did that actually achieve ? :what:

Each side eying each other for months before withdrawing to their respective barracks on mere words !

Both of the nations are really playing the cheap tactics....If you need war ..then play upfront ..What is the point in killing each other in patches when none of your objectves are acheived...This is a situation where the area local commander of both nations are not in sync with overall objective of both the GOV...Time to convey proper message to each nation army by the GOV...Either fight in a full scale war...or just take rest ...

AS per report in parliament,there was 1 casualty and 30-40 got injured :blah: blah:

i myself read it

That's rich, considering you lost about 70 men in an Ammo Dump fire near Chakothi that was broadcast all over the world on news channels as they interviewed a Pakistani Colonel standing with the burning Ammo Dump in the background.

I think its not specific to smallish incidents like a couple of dead soldiers or a rape in the capital. A bigger ploy by PA to divert attention from the security condition within Pakistan is more likely.. Traditionally, a tango with India has been the favorite bogeyman for Pakistani army whenever the domestic situation in Pakistan became unmanageable.

Currently the image of Pakistani army has taken a beating due to the unabated terror strikes within Pakistan and has been compounded by unrelenting drone strikes by USA on Pakistani soil. A limited skirmish with India will probably be the best bet for PA to divert the unwelcome focus.

Dude, I don't have any such 'sources', the cousins and relatives that I have in the armed forces are thorough professionals and gentlemen. They'd never discuss any such thing with me. Even if they were in active engagement, they'd say "hello beta, theek thaak ho?" And that's all that I'd get out.

Damn ! :hitwall:

Whats the point of being a Tribal, a ex-Armed Forces guy & PDF's resident Naswar supplier if you can't even make tongues roll ! :what:

What did that actually achieve ? :what:

Each side eying each other for months before withdrawing to their respective barracks on mere words !

We took Pakistan on their word that they would close down the militant camps in Pak held Kashmir but still today we have them and the militants are crossing over which leaves us in the situation we have now.

We took Pakistan on their word that they would close down the militant camps in Pak held Kashmir but still today we have them and the militants are crossing over which gives leaves us in the situation we have now.
That's why we are idiot. We believe everything.

We took Pakistan on their word that they would close down the militant camps in Pak held Kashmir but still today we have them and the militants are crossing over which gives leaves us in the situation we have now.

That word was given so many months ago why did it take nearly half a year to arrive at that conclusion ? :blink:

Oh come on we're not that crazy ! :woot:

You may not crazy but the Mullahs at the Afgan border are. Try to drive them back to Afganistan or you'll have to piece together a shatterd country. Best of Luck. :pakistan:

We took Pakistan on their word that they would close down the militant camps in Pak held Kashmir but still today we have them and the militants are crossing over which leaves us in the situation we have now.

Camps whose existence India has been unable to prove despite having an extensive Spy network and a Spy Satellite? Not a picture to present as proof? Yeah, show us where they are and we'll close them down. Stuff like these terrorist camps and the illusive Border Attack Force, that **** is so covert, even we don't know it exists.

Back
Top Bottom