What's new

Indian shelling along LoC kills woman, say Pakistani authorities

problem is your brother reject you even now.. and wont agree to include you in brotherhood. for them you are worst traitor than TTP... :cheesy:

No we don't,we love Bangladeshis,that is why @Aeronaut said in his posts that they should apologize with Bangladesh,and even after it's formation,we have accepted it and does do 'sazishein' against them.We wish best of luck to the people of Bangladesh.

Best Regards,
Slav Defence

Last edited by a moderator:
They were happy after killing our soldiers, but now there people are getting killed in response. They are crying.
Btw i think khangres paid nawaj to do nothing, so UPA can build her image on this issue. You ll see tense situation till 2014. After that both side politicans would do aman ki tamasa . And we all here comments comments khel rahe honge.
You know these are politicans. They don't care about soldier or civilans.

Nawaj?:blink:

No we don't,we love Bangladeshis,that is why @Aeronaut said in his posts that they should apologize with Bangladesh,and even after it's formation,we have accepted it and does do 'sazishein' against them.We wish best of luck to the people of Bangladesh.

Best Regards,
Slav Defence
come on mate .. how many threads have we seen the same... one bangladeshi/pakistani opens a brotherhood thread.. after 3 or 4 good comments... you will see accusation on both sides..

nawaz .............:rofl:

No need to be cute with me, it is obvious Indians are just sh*t shoveling as usual, habitual liars.

I guess rape isn't the only thing you're good at.

They are not good at it either, bloody fags 5-6 of them have to gang up on a woman. Cause one alone is just not man enough to fight a woman let alone a dude.

Pakistan needs to stop competing with India, India is far more better it's the 4th best military in the world and Pakistan just spends its money on military and their economy dwindles every day, take care of your people first.

So,you support this proactive attitude of your media?I believe that this is an immature attitude.Besides all this warmongering and bashing if you all guys think for a moment you will realize that both countries are nuclear state,we cannot afford to engage in a war,because both of us has guts to lead each other towards annihilation.
For the sake of business and increase of show rating,if our media realize that such result can cause so much damage,operation Pakistan is just a dream whose reality will lead towards annihilation,similarly gazwa e hind.
The sooner you all emotional members wake up the better.

Best Regards,
Slav Defence

LOL Slav..you should make your point understand to your pathetic espionage organisation and terrorist supporters..we're fighting a fuc*ing proxy war nearly 25 years now..so,please don't lecture us when your country has a pathetic policy of poking others...eg..look at both India and Afghanistan..its a daily curse for us for last 66 years to live beside your country..why can't your country give us little peace when thats all we need..yet,its became your state policy to poke us again and again..you know what,if we launch our little dirty game,Pakistan will face another defeat and another chunk of your country..we all know that..we proved that in 1971 and we can prove that again..everybody knows the truth(apart from blinds)..but thats not solution,breaking a country in several parts to create several problem..especially when its nuclear power..so,ball is on Pakistan's court to choose what they want..waging a proxy war and dance holding hand can't go together..if you kill our men,we can do the same and do it with more impunity..its time to put you army and spy organisation on a tight leash.but until your civil society become major power of your country than pathetic spy organisation,there will be no change in the situation..

Best Regards,
GR!FF!N

LOL Slav..you should make your point understand to your pathetic espionage organisation and terrorist supporters..we're fighting a fuc*ing proxy war nearly 25 years now..so,please don't lecture us when your country has a pathetic policy of pokhiing others...eg..look at both India and Afghanistan..its a daily curse for us for last 66 years to live beside your country..why can't your country give us little peace when thats all we need..yet,its became your state policy to poke us again and again..you know what,if we launch our little dirty game,Pakistan will face another defeat and another chunk of your country..we all know that..we proved that in 1971 and we can prove that again..everybody knows the truth(apart from blinds)..but thats not solution,breaking a country in several parts to create several problem..especially when its nuclear power..so,ball is on Pakistan's court to choose what they want..waging a proxy war and dance holding hand can't go together..if you kill our men,we can do the same and do it with more impunity..its time to put you army and spy organisation on a tight leash.but until your civil society become major power of your country than pathetic spy organisation,there will be no change in the situation..

Best Regards,
GR!FF!N

plus Pakistan economy and budget dwindles downwards every day while India is going up, and plus India is among nuclear world leaders like I said before the top 8 nuclear powers world leaders meet in fort Summter and you can see their flags outside there are 8 countries- India, USA, Russia, China, Isreal, North Korea, Britain, and France, and Pakistan is putting all its money into its military then it has no money for helping its people, no wonder why India gets so many refugees, because India has 10 times better economy than Pakistan and 4th strongest in the world

LOL Slav..you should make your point understand to your pathetic espionage organisation and terrorist supporters..we're fighting a fuc*ing proxy war nearly 25 years now..so,please don't lecture us when your country has a pathetic policy of poking others...eg..look at both India and Afghanistan..its a daily curse for us for last 66 years to live beside your country..why can't your country give us little peace when thats all we need..yet,its became your state policy to poke us again and again..you know what,if we launch our little dirty game,Pakistan will face another defeat and another chunk of your country..we all know that..we proved that in 1971 and we can prove that again..everybody knows the truth(apart from blinds)..but thats not solution,breaking a country in several parts to create several problem..especially when its nuclear power..so,ball is on Pakistan's court to choose what they want..waging a proxy war and dance holding hand can't go together..if you kill our men,we can do the same and do it with more impunity..its time to put you army and spy organisation on a tight leash.but until your civil society become major power of your country than pathetic spy organisation,there will be no change in the situation..

Best Regards,
GR!FF!N

Oh,so it is a curse for you to live with us for 66 years?well we are also so not happy along with you,and before bashing us you better also look at your face in mirror too,you guys are not angles who have never committed a sin.
And you are warning us,that you will destroy us?you sound more like a 16 year old kid,who is bashing all such **** although he/she is well aware of current situation and scenario.The specific mindset in your country is no less my dear,we didn't initiated the 1665 war ect,it was you who was always itched of our presence.

If you feel misery that you are living along with us,then go ahead,continue to feel like that ,this will not effect us,my dear.
The fact is that such type of mindsets in both countries with miserable approach of intolerance of each other's presence will let both the nations towards annihilation.The sooner we realize each others presence and continue to live with peace with each other the better,by promoting such mindsets of peaceful agenda.
You don't need to show off your muscles to us that what you can do and what not,especially to me,go ahead and do such dramay baazi of offensive attitude with some one else.

Best Regards
Slav Defence

Oh,so it is a curse for you to live with us for 66 years?well we are also so not happy along with you,and before bashing us you better also look at your face in mirror too,you guys are not angles who have never committed a sin.
And you are warning us,that you will destroy us?you sound more like a 16 year old kid,who is bashing all such **** although he/she is well aware of current situation and scenario.The specific mindset in your country is no less my dear,we didn't initiated the 1665 war ect,it was you who was always itched of our presence.

If you feel misery that you are living along with us,then go ahead,continue to feel like that ,this will not effect us,my dear.
The fact is that such type of mindsets in both countries with miserable approach of intolerance of each other's presence will let both the nations towards annihilation.The sooner we realize each others presence and continue to live with peace with each other the better,by promoting such mindsets of peaceful agenda.
You don't need to show off your muscles to us that what you can do and what not,especially to me,go ahead and do such dramay baazi of offensive attitude with some one else.

Best Regards
Slav Defence

Oh now you say live in peace? When India has been trying to live in peace but you Pakistanis won't stop but keep waging wars and suffer humiliating defeat every time?

Oh now you say live in peace? When India has been trying to live in peace but you Pakistanis won't stop but keep waging wars and suffer humiliating defeat every time?

I said that before too,so instead of quoting me back,you better quote @DESERT FIGHTER or @Major Sam.
I have always talked of peace,yet still in your context I can respond you.

Oh now you say live in peace? When Pakistan has been trying to live in peace but you Indians won't stop but keep waging wars and suffer humiliating defeat every time?:omghaha:

Oh really when Pakistan started every war with its aggression? And terrorists attacks? I don't see much of peace there ya know

Still I persist,kindly do not derail this thread by your offensive attitude,if anyone has psychological disorder then he/she can get the hell out of here,only intellects can participate,who have guts to resolve solutions of current crisis.

Best Regards,
Slav Defence

Oh really when Pakistan started every war with its aggression? And terrorists attacks? I don't see much of peace there ya know

Oh really when India started every war with its aggression? And terrorists attacks? I don't see much of peace there ya know.:omghaha:

In which world you live my dear?nowadays terrorists are well equipped and well trained,they have even proper batch of snipers,take example of TTP,you can consult to @Irfan Baloch,he will describe this to you very well.
Best Regards,
Slav Defence

Come on yar lets assume they are well trained terrorists then again the question comes who trained them ? and why ? after all everything including the sniper rifles come at a price right ?

I'm just saying, why do some pakistanis blame India for starting wars between Pak and India? India is the only country who hasn't waged a single war in more than 1000 years only defended

Come on yar lets assume they are well trained terrorists then again the question comes who trained them ? and why ? after all everything including the sniper rifles come at a price right ?

My dear-This is the tragedy,we accuse each other of same crisis.
I tell you my dear,accusation is not a solution,but peaceful talks behind such incidents.If I am gonna accuse Indians for my internal problem then it will not work,similarly Indians will do same to Pakistanis it will not work.
What we must do,is to strengthen our defense.Like I said you can ask @Irfan Baloch,he will give you a full detail.

Best Regards,
Slav Defence

I'm just saying, why do some pakistanis blame India for starting wars between Pak and India? India is the only country who hasn't waged a single war in more than 1000 years only defended

I'm just saying, why do some Indians blame Pakistan for starting wars between Pak and India? Pakistan is the only country who hasn't waged a single war in more than 1000 years only defended:omghaha:

Back
Top Bottom