What's new

Indian security personnel crush Kashmiri man under armoured vehicle in Srinagar (Now annouce dead)

Hence the abdalis went away with their slave converts while sikh are still here ;)

Abdali didn't convert anyone, we were all Muslim by that time. In fact, most of us became Muslim during the Ghaznavid era. Abdali himself is proof of this, he was born in Multan and he was a Pashtun (2nd largest ethnic group in Pakistan), all whilst coming from a strong family of Muslims.

This forced conversion myth you guys keep peddling is a pretty sad coping mechanism.

Abdali didn't convert anyone, we were all Muslim by that time. In fact, most of us became Muslim during the Ghaznavid era. Abdali himself is proof of this, he was born in Multan and he was a Pashtun (2nd largest ethnic group in Pakistan), all whilst coming from a strong family of Muslims.

This forced conversion myth you guys keep peddling is a pretty sad coping mechanism.

bla bla bla…. live with it.

Live with what? The coping mechanism? I don't just live with it, I laugh at it.

the fact that terrorist got crushed. Live with that. Or as you said, you can laugh at it ..:yu:

the fact that terrorist got crushed. Live with that. Or as you said, you can laugh at it ..:yu:

Some of us do more than just live with it, but then you guys always end up crying about it and engaging in empty threats of invasion.

Some of us do more than just live with it, but then you guys always end up crying about it and engaging in empty threats of invasion.

You more than live with it ? good boy. And I assure you..none of us here are crying over this incident :cheesy:

You more than live with it ? good boy. And I assure you..none of us here are crying over this incident :cheesy:

You'll cry over what happens next, and then start the chest thumping, and then cower down again when you realise you can't do a thing to us.

Back
Top Bottom