What's new

“Bol, Jai Shri Ram”: Srinagar locality alleges mass beatings by Army after militant attack

dunia ki sabse top and oonda "professional" army, NATO

Iraq, Afghanistan mein in logon ne kya kia ?

rape, murder, civilian killings, "fun" sniper shootings...

we all seen what ISIS did...

jung mein yeh hi hota hai

There is not jung in Kashmir, its illigal occupation of India, and Kashmiris are freedom fighters.

ISIS is not a professional Army of any country, just a terrorist group same like Hindutva RSS BJP.

Which NATO, made them chant any religious chants?

so you are accepting that Indian Terrorist Army is doing Rape, Killing, using as human shield, and other acts of terrorists like ISIS and Hindutva.

no.

if it were the Pak army dealing with this kind of thing, they'd be chanting AA instead of JSR

Is that the justification that you can come up with? Pathetic.

Is that the justification that you can come up with? Pathetic.
no, you absolute idiot, not "justifying" anything

again, again, again.... assuming this is true..

this is just the kind of stuff that goes down in conflicts of this nature

no, you absolute idiot, not "justifying" anything

again, again, again.... assuming this is true..

this is just the kind of stuff that goes down in conflicts of this nature

Then why can't you just call it an abuse of human rights and express disgust.

20 posts later, you are still trying to either "both sides" it or bring in Pakistani army for moral equivalence or explain it away.

When did you lose your conscience?

Then why can't you just call it an abuse of human rights and express disgust.

20 posts later, you are still trying to either "both sides" it or bring in Pakistani army for moral equivalence or explain it away.

When did you lose your conscience?
let's all try and be realists, how copy ?

----------------------------

let's all try and be realists, how copy ?

Solid copy 10/4

mashallah!

I wont mind if a Mumbai type attack takes place again in India. Last time I didnt like it but now If it happens I will celebrate.
Hey thanks for your honesty in the first part of your post.
But don't lie, you celebrated Indian civilians getting killed on the streets then and you will celebrate now as well.

Bastards.

Hope I get to meet a person from the Indian military in my lifetime. Much will be learned about their bravery that day.

We have defeated Pakistan in four wars. Did you not learn anything from that? You had Abhinandan who single-handedly took on your 24 aircraft and went down fighting shooting down one of your jets, did you not see his conduct after he was captured?

On topic, is there any credible source confirming this?

We have defeated Pakistan in four wars. Did you not learn anything from that? You had Abhinandan who single-handedly took on your 24 aircraft and went down fighting shooting down one of your jets, did you not see his conduct after he was captured?

When you defeated us in 4 wars, but we lost only 1 war and that was 71's war, in 48 we took 35% of your claim land but you did nothing instead cried out loud in front of the world (UN), in 65 there was no win or lose for both parties, both bombed each other then UN involved to do ceasefire but we were lost on the table, and also there was no win or lost for both parties in 99, superpower solved that problem
In 48 you were able to capture lands only until the IA did not intervene. Our army beaten your army and raiders back and Nehru allowed you to keep the area captured in good faith and reduce hostility. In 65 war both your major ops ie Gibraltar and grand slam failed andnlahore
and what a lame excuses, Gibraltar and grand slam were not major ops or invading but PA tried to created a atmosphere for rebellions in IOK, and what happen on Lahore???, you failed miserabily to capture Lahore

Last edited:
it's ugly.. but this is what happens in war, in iraq, afghanistan or anywhere else
Iraq, Afghanistan, and anywhere else are normally occupied territories, where the angry colonel is possibly the occupier, from a different land, following a different religion, with no sensitivity towards the local religion or culture.

Here for arguments sake, as you indians claim Kashmir to be an integral part of india, and Kahsmiris be indian citizens (saying that with extreme bad taste in my mouth). Still you make excuses, and defend the non sensitive actions of a force supposedly bringing peace to their own people (again saying that while trying not to throw up).

In 48 you were able to capture the lands only until the IA had not intervene, after that your forces were routed. Nehru did not persued you and allowed you to keep the area captured by you in good faith and reduce hostility.

In 65 war, we knocked the wind out of your op Gibraltar and grand slam and captured 2000 sq km of your territory and lahore almost fell. It was only due to the confusion of an Indian officer that saved lahore and by that time you realised that you have lost the war and it was you who sued for peace.

Nothing needs to be said about the 71 war. In Kargil you tried to do what we did in op meghdoot. But you made one crucial mistake. To conduct such operations you will need an army like India's, anything lesser just won't do. Your entire NLI was wiped out and only in 2008 you accepted 2000 plus casualties. It was us who buried them with honour. We told you about that pashtun captain who fought bravely against the fearsome sikh soldiers. Be thankful to your god that you have such honourable enemies. 99 was not solved by any superpower. Clinton gave nawaj a cold shoulder and told him that it was the PA who crossed the LOC and Indian are responding to them. Nawaj went to America at the behest of Musharraf after all you captured posts fell to the IA and it was our turn to cross the LC. And again you lost every single war against us.
In 48 e fought bravely against IA and stop IA advances, in our part, don't read the histories of Indo-Pak wars from Bakhat historians, read it from neutral historians, we destroyed almost you Air force in 65, the ratio was 19 vs 110 in PAF favors, we reached almost a point that we were able to cut your supplies to IOK (can't remember the name of that place)

In 71 may i ask a question?? WHY YOU INTERFERE IN OUR INTERNAL MATTERS IN 71, and we had a least and dispersed assets of PAF/PN in east Pakistan, only we have strong army their in 71 and we were internationally alone and had stupid dictator at the time of war in 71, you had backup by then superpower Soviet Union they provided you their latest weapons, and why you created Mukhti Bahani and supply them your weapons and communication stuffs

Last question what was the out come of 99 wars, do tell me dude

Sad, but that's what happens in conflicts like these. Some of those rounded and and beaten or their friends and families might now become radicalized and join the militancy.

and round and round we go...

Yes. Wasn't the Pulwama attack like that ?

in all that, what jai shri ram has to do?

Good point.

I explained in detail what this is

again, assuming this is true

an angry Colonel came back to the area with his men to "bhadaas nikalne"

the JSR slogan can be flipped to your version of "god is great" if you flip the protagonist/antagonist roles, a Hindu insurgency in a troublesome Pakistani province, let's say....

@xeuss @jamahir .. tippanis pls

Well, imagine if the Muslim component of the Jammu and Kashmir Light Infantry go to Gujarat or Karnataka, round up some Hindu locals and force them to chant Allahu Akbar.

The Indian Army should expressly do one thing. Abolish all religion / ethnicity based organization and battle cry. This being not done in past decades has allowed for some soldiers to become part of right-wing organizations. Prime examples, Shrikant Purohit and GD Bakshi.

In 48 e fought bravely against IA and stop IA advances, in our part, don't read the histories of Indo-Pak wars from Bakhat historians, read it from neutral historians, we destroyed almost you Air force in 65, the ratio was 19 vs 110 in PAF favors, we reached almost a point that we were able to cut your supplies to IOK (can't remember the name of that place)

In 71 may i ask a question?? WHY YOU INTERFERE IN OUR INTERNAL MATTERS IN 71, and we had a least and dispersed assets of PAF/PN in east Pakistan, only we have strong army their in 71 and we were internationally alone and had stupid dictator at the time of war in 71, you had backup by then superpower Soviet Union they provided you their latest weapons, and why you created Mukhti Bahani and supply them your weapons and communication stuffs

Last question what was the out come of 99 wars, do tell me dude

Dude are you here to waste my time? In 48 you entered Kashmir first and we after Kashmir joined our country. And your air war claims are disputed, victory belongs to the country and not the air force or navy. You were beaten back by the Indian forces in 65 just accept it.

Why we interfere in your internal matters? Because those refugees fleeing genocide in east pakistan were pouring in my country. We did not ask for that. Our economy couldn't have sustained this pressure and load.

And lastly about the outcome of 99 war, pakistani forces were completely dislodged from the Kargil war and were routed.

Man enough internet for today. All Pakistan is officially logging off reading this gem..

Dude are you here to waste my time? In 48 you entered Kashmir first and we after Kashmir joined our country. And your air war claims are disputed, victory belongs to the country and not the air force or navy. You were beaten back by the Indian forces in 65 just accept it.

Why we interfere in your internal matters? Because those refugees fleeing genocide in east pakistan were pouring in my country. We did not ask for that. Our economy couldn't have sustained this pressure and load.

And lastly about the outcome of 99 war, pakistani forces were completely dislodged from the Kargil war and were routed.
Don't waste time too dude in 48 we didn't intrude your country but in disputed territory and tribes of the area called for help from 🇵🇰 because they know sooner or later sikh ruler will join India

In y5 who beat you lahore you're talking about we have few battalions to defend at best you invade us with more 50,000 force and what happened than you know that your navy 4 destroyers destroyed and 2 frigates were disabled your MAHAN Aircraft carrier didn't came into sea because PNS GHAZI
What happened in chawada where you attack with 500 tanks and we had only 13 but PAF and PA beat you in a hell hole

And again you have lame excuses for 71 war than why didn't go to UN or any international political forum to solved your problem peacefully???

And we captured few peaks of kargil that held you before
And kargil was not war but a kind of BIG SKIRMISH and both forces stand still today

Please stop the off-topic posts.

Back
Top Bottom