What's new

Indian Scientists Successfully Intercept Ballistic Missile

Are you saying something worse? According to him speeder's post is 'funny', in the mean time he is accusing i have similar taste!! lol

Kinetic, just ignore the trolls and move on. No need to lower yourself by replying to them. :)

Only correcting your poor use of Adjectives. They did look funny from a outside point of view. Don't make false accusations against me expecting to win. I said he was trolling but you had to take it against me.
They certainly not looked funny to you if they were against Pakistan/China. I don't need to make accusation, you have already did what you can do.

If a scum insults other people and another guy find that funny, he drag himself to that level.

Only one defensive here is you.
You are lying again. See post no 385. :lol:

They certainly not looked funny to you if they were against Pakistan/China. I don't need to make accusation, you have already did hat you can do.

If a scum insults other people and another guy find that funny, he drag himself to that level.

I know that is why I stated it looked funny from a outsiders perspective.

Please type slowly. I can not understand what you are trying to state here

That post talked about your deficiencies in English. If anything it was offensive.

Now you are defensive!!! :lol: speeder 2's post looked funny to you. Similar people like similar things. You are what he is, plus a liar. :lol:

than why not make them against US or chinese? where here?

Who is a liar?:devil:

India even doesn't have ballistic missiles, how the heck it claims that Indian scientists have successfully intercepted one? Intercepted whose? NATO's?

It's like you even don't have chicken, neither curry, how the heck you claim you have successfully made Tikka Massala?

In DRDO's bollywood dream?

Now we talk about liar!

Indian Scientists Successfully Intercept "Ballistic Missile"...

...on a Saterday night in the most crowded local gay pub of course. :azn:

That is the worst satire ever. You should have spent a lot of your IQ to come up with that.

India even doesn't have ballistic missiles, how the heck it claims that Indian scientists have successfully intercepted one? Intercepted whose? NATO's?

It's like you even don't have chicken, neither curry, how the heck you claim you have successfully made Tikka Massala?

Now we talk about liar!

Wonder if we are confusing ignorance with lying

Now we talk about liar!

Its clear that you neither know the recipe of "Tikka Masala" nor do you know squat about the inventory of missiles in the Indian arsenal....yet you make the claim dont you?

How about you stick to your line of expertise maiser....namely "Chinese food" and Photoshop....;)

They certainly not looked funny to you if they were against Pakistan/China. I don't need to make accusation, you have already did what you can do.

And who is scum?? Your rubbish personal attack post is reported.

Its clear that you neither know the recipe of "Tikka Masala" nor do you know squat about the inventory of missiles in the Indian arsenal....yet you make the claim dont you?

How about you stick to your line of expertise maiser....namely "Chinese food" and Photoshop....;)

"inventory of missiles in the Indian arsenal..."

:rofl:

What inventory? an inventory of computer simulators?

I can probably find a bunch of amateurs capable of making some computer simulated 5th gen fighters in action, that doesn't mean they have one parking outside their lawn.

Yeah, computer simulated interception. India better claims that it has successfully intercepted an UFO from Outer Solar sSstem, cus that can be simulated as well in a cartoon :rofl:

i see some fresh crap has started in this room...MOD please close this thread.....

Fresh_crap.jpg

Back
Top Bottom