What's new

Indian ripoff of Pakistani songs continues...

Thts not done by Pakistanis.its the indians who smuggle the movies.
2)Pakistan doesnt copy indian movies or songs indian companies and singers do tht???

Heck u guys even label Pakistani rice as indian and sell its aboard:woot:,,,,not to forget ur obsession of selling idea tht Pakistanis are indians :rofl:.

Apparently after the failed NY bombing attempt, it is the Pakistanis who are trying to pass off as Indians so that they arent discriminated against ..sigh!

Pakistani vertion sung by RAHIM SHA

Indian vertion
Nice song and the girl too..

Last edited by a moderator:
Just when you thought Indian obsession with Pakistani songs had reached a new ebb, it gets even more desperate . :cheesy:

Wind jammer chalo bhai isi bahanay yeh Patriotic Pakistani ganay tou suntay haien....ROFL HAHAHHA

and the most famous of all the copies

I dnt like the cheap indian stuff...

---------- Post added at 05:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:34 AM ----------

Windjammer i was just posting it , you took the post right out of my hands ..;)

and the most famous of all the copies

YouTube - Dil Dil Pakistan

I dnt like the cheap indian stuff...

YouTube - Dil Dil Hindustan Yaadon Ke Mausam Vijay Benedict Anand Milind

---------- Post added at 05:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:34 AM ----------

Windjammer i was just posting it , you took the post right out of my hands ..;)

My dear, there are several cheap Indian versions, i saw some with very imposing titles, pity this is a respectable public forum. :woot:

What's the big deal in it, Isn't pakistan allowing piracy and pakistanis enjoying pirated movies.
Piracy is against the law in Pakistan, people in Pakistan are not claiming other's hardwork as their own.

Of course it goes to show the caliber of Indian music, without Pakistanis half of your famous music wouldn't even exist.

Original:

Indian copied Version:

Even though this is more of a folk song, but Pathanay khan has the dominion on this.

Pakistani classic:

Indian version:

I think if you just think of any famous Pakistani song 10-15 years back, Indians are sneakily copying it as their own, hoping their Indian audience wouldn't wise up to their Pakistani dependency.

Back
Top Bottom