What's new

Indian researchers’ team finds endogenous water on the Moon

I mean no offense to indian scientists but here's a joke about a similar achievement.

26/09/2012: Indian scientists claim they have found water and life on moon.
29/09/2012: American scientists announce they have found indian spacecraft in the black sea.

And scientist around the world cant find a Turkish space program, congrats.

Anyways, the credit goes to NASA, because it was the American instrument that found it.

LOL, the proper western term was Nalanda Monastery :omghaha: :omghaha:
Honesty is not an indian virtue, is it? Did Vedic teach anything about honesty?

Prove that it wasn't considered as university by any historian. You are just jealous Chinese. :omghaha::omghaha:

Here what your own historians wrote
BBC News - India's ancient university returns to life

The Chinese monk Xuanzang, who studied there in the 7th Century, left behind an eye-popping account of the thriving, wealthy university, describing a nine-storey library "soaring into the clouds."

Shanghai-based author Mishi Saran followed Xuanzang's route across Asia in her book Chasing the Monk's Shadow "Xuanzang was looking to study with the people who knew the (Buddhist) texts best. Nalanda was already reaching the heights of its power and prestige. It was known in Korea and Japan - its reputation had spread through the Asian trade routes," she said.

"When Xuanzang was at Nalanda, it was a vibrant place, packed with scholars, with seminars, teaching and debate. It was a kind of Buddhist Ivy League institution - all the deepest ideas about Buddhism were explored and dissected at Nalanda," said Ms Saran.

"Nalanda was not only interested in Buddhism. Even at that time it took from universal principles. It had secular studies, public health, it was interested in logic, astrology and mathematics and languages," said George Yeo, a former Singaporean Foreign Minister and head of the Nalanda international advisory panel.

Prove that it wasn't considered as university by any historian. You are just jealous Chinese. :omghaha::omghaha:

Here what your own historians wrote
BBC News - India's ancient university returns to life

1010260_574790485877791_1706376335_n.jpg

An inscribed seal written "Sri-Nalandamahavihariy-Arya-Bhikshu-Sanghasya" identifies the site as Nalanda Mahavihara.

It was not called an university. It was a new term coined by you indians to fool the world. :omghaha:
What's new really, everything from India are made up of lies and scams.

An inscribed seal written "Sri-Nalandamahavihariy-Arya-Bhikshu-Sanghasya" identifies the site as Nalanda Mahavihara.

It was not called an university. It was a new term coined by you indians to fool the world. :omghaha:
What's new really, everything from India are made up of lies and scams.

Medieval historical accounts by Muslims historians mentions that Mahavihara were education institution.

I can see the jealousy in you, you were asked to prove any western historian negativing it. :omghaha::omghaha:

Medieval historical accounts by Muslims historians mentions that Mahavihara were education institution.

Ancient places of learning existed everywhere from Greece to Persia, China and India. But they are NOT university. The term was not invented. Greeks don't call Plato Academy as university. We called Confucian school as school. Only Indians call their monastery as university, :omghaha: :omghaha:

Ancient places of learning existed everywhere from Greece to Persia, China and India. But they are NOT university. The term was not invented. Greeks don't call Plato Academy as university. We called Confucian school as school. Only Indians call their monastery as university, :omghaha: :omghaha:

Give me the proof by any historian, not higher than the martian IQ. :rofl::rofl:

Give me the proof by any historian, not higher than the martian IQ. :rofl::rofl:

Everything that come out of India is based on lies and deception. Your insignia clearly shown it is called Nalanda Mahavihara. Yet you want to argue otherwise? Didn't vedic civilization teach you honesty?

Everything that come out of India is based on lies and deception. Your insignia clearly shown it is called Nalanda Mahavihara. Yet you want to argue otherwise? Didn't vedic civilization teach you honesty?

I asked you for the proof. :wacko:

I asked you for the proof. :wacko:

1010260_574790485877791_1706376335_n.jpg

An inscribed seal written "Sri-Nalandamahavihariy-Arya-Bhikshu-Sanghasya" identifies the site as Nalanda Mahavihara. It was never called Nalanda University. LOL.
Are you playing dumb or truly dumb?

An inscribed seal written "Sri-Nalandamahavihariy-Arya-Bhikshu-Sanghasya" identifies the site as Nalanda Mahavihara. It was never called Nalanda University. LOL.
Are you playing dumb or truly dumb?

Please, I want the words of some historians otherwise go count your IQ with the superior Indian Numerals. :omghaha:

Please, I want the words of some historians otherwise go count your IQ with the superior Indian Numerals. :omghaha:

Do not confused literacy with higher education. I know India has one of the lowest literacy rate, but it doesn't require an historian to read the a simple insignia. Is this the typical indian intellect after 3500 years of vedic civilization? :omghaha: I told you vedic was a good storybook. :cheesy:

Do not confused literacy with higher education. I know India has one of the lowest literacy rate, but it doesn't require an historian to read the a simple insignia. Is this the typical indian intellect after 3500 years of vedic civilization? :omghaha: I told you vedic was a good storybook. :cheesy:

So, accept that you were lying. :rofl:

well,lets give us Britain,which is 1/10th of size/manpower and we'll show you how a resource lacked country can be milked upto few trillions of dollars within 200 years..

Not sure what this means... You do know that Britain invaded your people before they stole your resources, right? That backwards logic is more than just retarded.

Your golden age came after the end of darks ages.Do you remember how the Germanic Visigoths destroyed Rome, destroying a civilization. Since the North Europeans of Germanic ancestry don't have any ancient history except for for some bog bodies like Tollund Man, they have to feel proud of the one belonging to others like Romans, Greeks or the Indo-Iranians. :laugh:

The ancient Indians had a great civilization when North Europeans were leading the life of barbarians in North Europe and you have to steal Aryan identity of our ancestors to hide this historical voidness by faking the history. :wacko::wacko:

You do know the Visigoths were also European? And so were the Romans? And so were the Indo-Iranians and the Indo-Aryans? And to what history do you refer? The Vikings maybe? Or how about the Russian Empire? Or how about the Germanics that created the greatest empire in the history of Humanity, the BRITISH EMPIRE? You are not very educated.

Ancient Indians are as real as Ancient Aliens. You should get a grip on reality.

Not sure what this means... You do know that Britain invaded your people before they stole your resources, right? That backwards logic is more than just retarded.

:cheesy: :cheesy:

how the hell they cal steal our resources before invade us..thats the most retarded reply I've ever got..I suggest you read primary level history books kiddo.. :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom