What's new

Indian research scholar at Oxford: Pakistan Army not involved in Bangladesh

You my dear are surely in possession of mental faculties as grand as a pigeon.

How on earth one could ever present Mukti Bahini, Shah beg Bahini, and deserters from EPR as "rape victims". Those were all 99% guys.

And if even a single Bengali woman was raped, why you all are having mental orgasm now.

Don't you even know that

You all Indians keep on bringing accusations, that should be directed to Indira administration.

If she had any iota of proof of rapes by Pak army or Pak officials, she should have hanged them in the middle of Dhaka.

Why? We do not want to see any Pak army jawan and officer committing such horrible crime.

And if Indira had any proof, and she could not prosecute because she just wanted to have sex with Pak army generals.

then at least the great grand kids of hers should have descency to hand that proof to us.

Where is your moral outrage.

Perhaps you are missing it.

And just using rape accusations to help yourself perform some handjob on your frustrated self.

She had our POWs from General to Sipahi all of them who were in E. Pakistan in December 1971.

But she had no proof.

Neither do you.

And yet, like typical Pak-Ind $hit shovelers, you have made it a family business to keep spreading accusations on a group of people who had no fing control whatsoever.

For crying out loud, most of us were not even born in 1971, let alone making decisions that are still burning the @rse holes of so many Indians.

Pathetic.

Just pathetic

You don't need proof to hang defeated soldiers. If you want to hang them, you can easily manufacture evidence. There are lot of other methods too (MIA). Not many people realize that 1971 Indo-Pak war was one of the situations when world dangerously came near to nuclear war. The ego of US (Nixon in particular) was hurt so bad that anything could have happen. India did not want to escalate the situation further. Once it's problem was solved (refugee) and objectives achieved (defeat of pakistan army), further actions were difficult. Add to the fact that International law stipulate that any war crime tribunal needs to be set up in the location where it is committed ergo Bangladesh. Transporting all these POWs back to Bangladesh was sure recipe for another bloodbath of nearly 100000 people. These are the reasons that saved criminals, not that the crime did not happen...

You don't need proof to hang defeated soldiers. ......
I don't think the emphasis of my post was to just "hang" the generals.
This is about All the Indian posters raving and ranting about "supposed" crimes like millions of murders and million of rapes.

Please keep focused on the crimes.

... International law stipulate that any war crime tribunal needs to be set up in the location where it is committed ergo Bangladesh. Transporting all these POWs back to Bangladesh was sure recipe for another bloodbath of nearly 100000 people. .

Man. This is the biggest copout I have ever seen by anyone. I wasn't expecting this from you my dear.

Punishing Gen. Niazi and few of his juniors would have been a good start.

There are plenty of examples in the 6 or 7 decades where top generals or political leaders were tried for war crimes. Not every Tom, shankar and Abdullah.

What on earth are you talking about, this supposed transfer of 100.000 POWs. Please do not insult your own intelligence with these kind of theories.

... These are the reasons that saved criminals, not that the crime did not happen...

Either you press charges, or

you quit shouting "he is killing me, he is killing me, he f^ing me, he is f^ing me, oooh ooooh aaaaah aaaaah.

You cannot have it both ways.

Sorry.

I don't think the emphasis of my post was to just "hang" the generals.
This is about All the Indian posters raving and ranting about "supposed" crimes like millions of murders and million of rapes.

Please keep focused on the crimes.

Man. This is the biggest copout I have ever seen by anyone. I wasn't expecting this from you my dear.

Punishing Gen. Niazi and few of his juniors would have been a good start.

There are plenty of examples in the 6 or 7 decades where top generals or political leaders were tried for war crimes. Not every Tom, shankar and Abdullah.

What on earth are you talking about, this supposed transfer of 100.000 POWs. Please do not insult your own intelligence with these kind of theories.

Either you press charges, or

you quit shouting "he is killing me, he is killing me, he f^ing me, he is f^ing me, oooh ooooh aaaaah aaaaah.

You cannot have it both ways.

Sorry.

You left out one major point from my reply, the international pressure (mainly from US). It was not India's business to carryout any investigation on what happened in Bangladesh. India had 2 options, release all POWs, or transfer them to BD. BD did start war crime prosecution, but only on collaborators ans real culprits were out of reach. With murder of mujibr, even that was stopped.
Also, nobody is crying that pak army is continuing what it did in 1971. The uproar is only on attempt to rewrite the history to absolve pa from the genocide it carried out in BD. It's hands are forever red. Neither Mao nor Stalin were ever prosecuted but today we can't say that murder of millions did not take place under them.

......... It was not India's business to carryout any investigation on what happened in Bangladesh. ....

Let's ignore the HUGE fallacy of your argument that It was not India's business,

then why so many nincompoops with Indian flags have made it their fing business to show up like flies over $hit whenever the topic of 1971 BDeshi crimes comes under discussion.

Why?

p.s.

If it was not . It was not India's DAMNED business then why to send 60,000 insurgents into an internationally recognized country's internationally recognized borders?.

You my dear are now sounding more and more like Hitler or worse Osama fing ben laden.

Not my business if millions died.
Not my business, ................................

Sadly.

Let's ignore the HUGE fallacy of your argument that It was not India's business,

then why so many nincompoops with Indian flags have made it their fing business to show up like flies over $hit whenever the topic of 1971 BDeshi crimes comes under discussion.

Why?

p.s.

If it was not . It was not India's DAMNED business then why to send 60,000 insurgents into an internationally recognized country's internationally recognized borders?.

You my dear are now sounding more and more like Hitler or worse Osama fing ben laden.

Not my business if millions died.

Sadly.

Because we are accused of lying and even doing all the crimes ourselves to divide pak, that's why... our business started from refugee problem and ended with reparations of surrendered pak army

...... our business started from refugee problem and ended with reparations of surrendered pak army

Your arguments are very similar to the actions of John Leonard Orr - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.

Here is a bit of detail for the readers. You can find more details on the link.

John Leonard Orr (born April 26, 1949) is a former fire captain and arson investigator for the Glendale Fire Department in Southern California and novelist who was indicted and later convicted for serial arson. Orr had originally wanted to be a police officer, but had failed his entrance exam; instead he became a dedicated fire investigator and career fire officer. Throughout the 1980s and 1990s Los Angeles was plagued by a series of fires that cost millions of dollars in damages and claimed four lives. John Orr was found to be the cause of most of those fires. During his arson spree, Orr was given the nickname The Pillow Pyro by arson investigators.

That's what Indians did.

As an arsonist, first start a fire, then claim to be a firefighter.

Pathetic. pathetic.

There was no refugee problem in March 1971.

Refugee problem became so in July Agust.

How.

Indian insurgents killing and raping in E. Pakistan so the Bengalis run from their houses.

Right bad code, the claim to be the tester who found the bug.

Now you are here to keep your eyes shut, ears closed, and continue the family business of "$hit shoveling" on Pakistan.

Shabash.

Pathetic. pathetic.

How.

Indian insurgents killing and raping in E. Pakistan so the Bengalis run from their houses.

Now you are here to keep your eyes shut, ears closed, and continue the family business of "$hit shoveling" on Pakistan.

Shabash.

Anything that makes you sleeps happy in night... LOL

I know it’s hard for you to digest & accept the truth that people of Bangladesh reject you because of wrong acts of your army. (Killing and rape)

Well its truth or not it doesn't matter now . Every Bangladeshi citizen now knows that their women was raped and brutally killed in 71 by the Pakistan army

Yes and Pakistanis will apologize and own up to whatever the real number is but not until they tell us the truth. I repeat Pakistani army men are humans not machines.

I will first have the Bengalis apologize for killing and perpetrating atrocities on the Biharis and pro-Pakistan Bengalis before , during and after the war before even thinking of ' offering any apology ' . Ever read and saw the pictures how Biharis were being tortured in grounds like a funfair after Bangladesh got its independence by the so called freedom fighters ? Otherwise , they can forever ask for apology and wont get any by any chance . Musharraf never offered any apology whilst his visit to Dhaka , he simply said that ' excesses were committed on both sides ' .

@FaujHistorian

Where exactly have the 250,000 alleged war babies vanished today ? Or they were just a figment of imagination and propaganda tool to manipulate a common Bengali ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Your arguments are very similar to the actions of John Leonard Orr - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.

Here is a bit of detail for the readers. You can find more details on the link.

John Leonard Orr (born April 26, 1949) is a former fire captain and arson investigator for the Glendale Fire Department in Southern California and novelist who was indicted and later convicted for serial arson. Orr had originally wanted to be a police officer, but had failed his entrance exam; instead he became a dedicated fire investigator and career fire officer. Throughout the 1980s and 1990s Los Angeles was plagued by a series of fires that cost millions of dollars in damages and claimed four lives. John Orr was found to be the cause of most of those fires. During his arson spree, Orr was given the nickname The Pillow Pyro by arson investigators.

That's what Indians did.

Pathetic. pathetic.

How.

Shabash.

lol.... this is exactly what I said in my earlier post. discrimination started in 1947 when Urdu was made single national language. Was it done by India? It was all downhill from there... Rape and kill people and accuse somebody else of doing it... after getting arse whopped start crying.... Like yourself said, you should have attacked India then, else kept quite and not kill and rape your own countrymen/women...

Nonsense, if there was so much evidence, then how come india did not execute every 40,000 PA soldier for "war crimes"?????

Your claim is illogical, not even Mujib made such a claim.

Now, one question to you and your fellow bharatis:

If there was evidence, mass graves, etc, then how come you indians did not execute 40,000 PA soldiers, generals, and officers for war crimes?

why will we execute PA soldiers ? Why should we take their blood in our hands ? We wanted to break down pakistan once and for all which we did with minimal bloodshed. We had the international sympathy ! We made sure we didn't break it !

why will we execute PA soldiers ? Why should we take their blood in our hands ? We wanted to break down pakistan once and for all which we did with minimal bloodshed. We had the international sympathy ! We made sure we didn't break it !

Your excuse is very pathetic.

Why did you not execute the PA generals and officers, including Niazi for the murder of 3 million Bangali civilians and the rape of 6 million Bangali women? Why not if you had all of the evidence in the world?

I mean, such a massive genocide and ethnic cleansing conducted by the Pakistan Army in former East Pakistan, how could india, the savior of the Bangladeshis allow the perpetrators go?

Why did you not execute the PA generals and officers, including Niazi for the murder of 3 million Bangali civilians and the rape of 6 million Bangali women? Why not if you had all of the evidence in the world?

I mean, such a massive genocide and ethnic cleansing conducted by the Pakistan Army in former East Pakistan, how could india, the savior of the Bangladeshis allow the perpetrators go?

we were not the saviours of BD. We are breakers of pakistan. As simple as that !

What? We are not international police. Until it involves India, why should we indulge in anything? That too after humiliating pakistan army like that?

I will first have the Bengalis apologize for killing and perpetrating atrocities on the Biharis and pro-Pakistan Bengalis before , during and after the war before even thinking of ' offering any apology ' . Ever read and saw the pictures how Biharis were being tortured in grounds like a funfair after Bangladesh got its independence by the so called freedom fighters ? Otherwise , they can forever ask for apology and wont get any by any chance . Musharraf never offered any apology whilst his visit to Dhaka , he simply said that ' excesses were committed on both sides ' .

@FaujHistorian

Where exactly have the 250,000 alleged war babies vanished today ? Or they were just a figment of imagination and propaganda tool to manipulate a common Bengali ?

Some of these Indians are just doing mental masturbation by talking about factitious rapes.

Almost like guys who get the pleasure by talking about their sisters getting rapes.

No matter how hard you try to move them away from this dastardly topic, they keep going back just like flies go back to the pile of $hit.

Such is the state of this modern day Indian intellectualism where good Indians like
@joe S and
@Peshwa are pushed aside by these 2-bit Hindutva masturbators.

Sadly.

lol.... this is exactly what I said in my earlier post. discrimination started in 1947 when Urdu was made single national language.

And how long was that language as Official?

And when was Bangla given the same official status.

Would you learn a bit or continue having mental orgasms?

3rd grade history book readers posing as $hit shovlers.

What a combo.

yeah right.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom