What's new

Indian RAW's Kulbhushan S Jadhav sentenced to death for espionage & sabotage against Pakistan

You Know How Idiotic Your Leaderships Is????Had They Not Reacted The Way They Did.Maybe Just Maybe There May Have Been A Chance for Kalbhushan.It Is Not The End Of The Road For Him He Has 60 Days To File Appeal.Maybe Some Bargaining Might Have Happened

But Now The Provocative Language Used By Your Idiotic Hindutva Leadership.The Armed Forces Have Become More Determined To Hang Him Because Now Not Doing So Will Result In Massive Public Backlash In Pakistan As It Will Give The Impression of Getting Intimidated

So Congratulate Your Stupid RSS Leaders Swamy Of Putting Yadev's Life In Ever More Danger
When did the Indian gov make the mistake exactly? After the sentence was announced to the public?

The Lt Col in subject resigned from service 2 years prior to Kulbashan capture.
He was still working for ISI:
Zahir retired from the Pakistan Army on in 2014 but was said to have been engaged thereafter by the ISI for its covert operations. In 2015, he picked up conversations between Jadhav and his family members and started tracking him, sources said.

Neither will it save your grammar, but that's beside the point.
Never expected you to stoop to personal attacks i thought you're one of the few sane indian members on PDF but i was wrong hope admins will take a look at your posts don't want the quality of this forum to go down by having title holders like you.
@Horus @WebMaster @Icarus @Slav Defence

Consular access and free and fair trial is not war mongering

Find me any country where a spy terrorist that is responsible for running a network is given consular access?

Did you give consular access to Kesab? Was his trial not held in secret when it wasn't even a military one in nature!? You guys didn't even return his body, at least we will return you Yadev's body!

Lie, and lie some more. You want us to meet your standards that you do not adhere to yourself! Hypocrites!

Neither will it save your grammar, but that's beside the point.
Asking for Consular access and free and fair trial is not war mongering, insult or chest thumping. It just common sense expectation from a country. If you are more than willing to not do so, what can I say more.

ummm. so the answer is No... Thought so.
Never expected you to stoop to personal attacks i thought you're one of the few sane indian members on PDF but i was wrong hope admins will take a look at your posts don't want the quality of this forum to go down by having title holders like you.
@Horus @WebMaster @Icarus @Slav Defence
I dont think pointing out a grammatical error is the same as a personal attack.

ummm. so the answer is No... Thought so.

I do not think you should be a TTA considering you can't even bother to research the questions you pose. Don't be such a moaner if you can't be bothered to put in any effort yourself.

The Lt Col in subject resigned from service 2 years prior to Kulbashan capture.
No offence but during Kargil Pakistan denied their soldiers were fighting on Kargil heights but later accepted it. So there is precedence of Pakistan denial when in trouble.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom