What's new

Indian RAW terrorist Sarabjit Singh Dead.

Didn't expected anything better from pakistan. So much of hate between us that some people here on this forum even defending Ajmal kasab. I praise west for what they have achieved because they have paid huge price for it. People in South Asia cannot until this hate rests in our hearts.Only one thing can make us humans again WAR. Only WAR and DEATH will teach us a lesson. And we both nations are running towards it. And when the day comes no Allah or Bhagwan will come to save us and if there is one sitting above us, he will say only one thing, F**K YOU ALL.

Terrorist , he killed people should have been hanged long time ago waste of tax payers funds all this time.

Not forgetting the other terrorist that was pardoned surjeet or something

We did not expect any thing different with Qasab case , and this guy was also a murderer

Didn't expected anything better from pakistan. So much of hate between us that some people here on this forum even defending Ajmal kasab. I praise west for what they have achieved because they have paid huge price for it. People in South Asia cannot until this hate rests in our hearts.Only one thing can make us humans again WAR. Only WAR and DEATH will teach us a lesson. And we both nations are running towards it. And when the day comes no Allah or Bhagwan will come to save us and if there is one sitting above us, he will say only one thing, F**K YOU ALL.

Loved your 'preaching of peace', 'visions of doom' and 'Didnt expect anything better from Pakistan' in the same paragraph. Almost took you serious for a second.

I at-least don't believe in death sentences, nor support criminals dispensing punishments to fellow criminals. But I have to ask you 2 questions.

Why all the drama on this person all of a sudden? 1 month ago barely anyone ever cared for him. A man on a death sentence gets death one way or another.

Secondly, I open cnn, bbc, geo or ndtv news and almost every day I see a new rape case in India. Just yesterday I read that a 4 year old girl who was raped died in the hospital? Where is all the drama and emotion? She wasn't on any death sentence was she? Why is her life not considered as important in India as a spy on a death sentence?

You Indians need to be ashamed for using people's lives as a tool for warmongering and politics.

You are quoting an article from an unheard of site / source which in itself ends with a question mark !

It also quotes tweets !

How authentic do you xpect this to be ?

Why all the drama on this person all of a sudden? 1 month ago barely anyone ever cared for him. A man on a death sentence gets death one way or another.

Secondly, I open cnn, bbc, geo or ndtv news and almost every day I see a new rape case in India. Just yesterday I read that a 4 year old girl who was raped died in the hospital? Where is all the drama and emotion? She wasn't on any death sentence was she? Why is her life not considered as important in India as a spy on a death sentence?

You Indians need to be ashamed for using people's lives as a tool for warmongering and politics.

Ppl did care for him, just use the search option & see the amount of threads that were on him & since how long.

Next what does a rape case have in common with the subject at hand ? Applying this skewed logic, those ppl who die daily of bombs in pakistan weren't spies were they ?

You are quoting an article from an unheard of site / source which in itself ends with a question mark !

It also quotes tweets !

Ppl did care for him, just use the search option & see the amount of threads that were on him & since how long.

Next what does a rape case have in common with the subject at hand ? Applying this skewed logic, those ppl who die daily of bombs in pakistan weren't spies were they ?

Indians on these forums are not ppl, they are largely comprised of army fanboys and cheerleaders. I am talking about the outrage in the nation.

Next the rape case and spy has a lot in common with a few differences.

Both were lives lost by hands of criminals, spy was not going to go anywhere but either live out his days in a cell or get hanged where as the 4 year old girl was a member of your country's future with a possible contribution in her life if she had lived. There is no skewed logic its a matter of how you Indians see people deaths and conveniently use them for your interests.

And please dont bring daily bombs in pakistan, I know pakistan is a fcking mess I argue this everyday with people I know. My question was about India.

Did you ever ask for his body? His friends (9 of them) where kept in a mumbai hospital for more than a year but your government didn't want them. They even refused to receive the hanging order or kasab then it had to be faxed.
yes we didnt because we dont support terrorism and the citizens who do that gets disowned by us same was done in spot fixing saga too with our players. But u guys n yr support for his very disappointing. This shows that u r the ones who support terrorists n their activities.

Ḥashshāshīn;4230529 said:
What's funny is when Talibans die, Indians are quick to say things like 'rot in hell' 'dead terrorist' 'no mercy', but now they're all silent.

They're giving him a state burial or so I hear. What, for bombing and killing innocent civilians? What kind of **** is that?

even according to yr gov sarabjit is not a terrorist nor was sent by RAW.:lol:

But Indian government never denied the fact that he was an Indian.According to his family he was a farmer.If he was a spy Indian Government would have denied that he is an Indian and would never make high level diplomatic moves to release him from pak prison :omghaha:

firstly the men in kargil knew fully well what they had opted for. every nation has commandoes and men who know they are going to be the unsung hero. so no nothing new there. alot of "uniformed" men knew what mission they were going for it was going to be a fight to the end & if caught the nation won't accept them as their own. ALL secret services have such mission and the men opting for them know what they are getting into.

nothing new there ?? ok let me remind you the uniqueness of that incident...the so called unsung heroes's dead bodies were refused to be accepted by Pakistan by saying they were not their soldiers..we are talking about dead soldiers..not the 'men who were caught' as you say..thats what was new there. India never said sarabjit was not an Indian.

secondly ajmal kasab now that is an interesting case. India let pakistan question the guy. rehman malik who is the biggest idiot in the world accepted him as his own. the same man said india is behind the bloachistan unrest. so his statements are entirely incorrect or entirely correct. the guy is an idiot. and weirdly none of the coast guard of mumbai got fired or no intelligence reshuffling took place due to apparent the kasab incident! indians played a good game and our inept zardari government couldn't understand the game.

i dont care if he was an idiot or a wise man..i know he is the leader of Pakistan..chosen by you..so when he accepts a claim made by us, that means he agrees with what we said. BTW are you still claiming kasab was not a Pakistani ??

now tell me did india not disown kashmir singhs claim of being a spy which he begged his government to recognise his 20 years lost for the country? india washed their hands off him. while they made a hue and cry about this terrorist sarabjit!

yes his claims were disowned..so ?? your point ?

Sarabjit’s killing: Kot Lakpat jail staff suspended

LAHORE: The superintendent and two deputy superintendents of the Kot Lakhpat jail have been suspended after convicted Indian spy Sarabjit Singh was attacked by fellow inmates on April 26.

The three jail officials had earlier been issued a show cause notice. IG Jails Farooq Nazeer said the notification of their suspension has been issued.

The notification also states that Kamran Anjum will assume the responsibilities of the superintendent and Raza Mahmood Zaman has been named as the additional superintendent.

Hasan Bhagala has been appointed as the deputy superintendent.

Sarabjit

@Roybot
The government should have made a mobile clip of his hanging [Kasab] and had leak in youtube so the Family of people killed in that tragedy have cool their eyes and why it was so urgent and secret to hang a convict and when he is sick and not in optimum health.The circumstances are very doubtful .and to bury the body ASAP why we did not return the body to PAkistan and why pakistan return the body of sarabjit .

It also quotes tweets !

Who ever is responsible of killing innocent civilian on both side should be HAng till dead.No symbathy for terrorist .Civilian are very easy Target and by killing one person they are destroying their complete Family and to live without bread winner in sub continent is a misery .

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom