What's new

Indian RAW terrorist Sarabjit Singh Dead.

These 2 guys were already on death row.

Ab mein Pakistanis ki national hobby bataoonga to koi moderator aa kar infraction de dega.. But Samajhdar ko ishaara kaafi hai (assuming there is a samajhdaar around :) )...

Shukar karo. Sirf rona India ki national hobby bataya hai. Warna to India ki national hobby to kuch aur hai. ;)

btw, its all about symbolism.. Kids like Malala are killed daily in Pakistan ... but only one of them got symbolized ... Same is the case here...Sarabjeet is being symbolized as a symbol of anarchy in Pakistan and failure of judicial writ in the Pakistani jails.. You should read the article in NYT about this incident...

Good to see a terrorist getting fame and becoming national hero of India. A country like India is worth it. And you need heroes at this point of time when China has intruded into your territory and is trolling and mocking you continuously. If not Bikram singh then Sarabjit Singh would also suffice. :rolleyes:

In the court case he was convicted on the base of testimony given by the eyewitnesses.

Lagta hai safed jhoot bona aap ki national hobby hai . wo kaun se river behti hai pakistan me .... haan ... DE-NIAL :lol:

His confession was the biggest evidence against him. You can keep assuming that it was under coercion.

He was proven guilty in the court of law.

Dear PDF members,
I went through almost every Pakistani response that they have posted on this thread…. I am very happy and proud to say that my perception about Pakistan and Pakistani is not wrong.
Thanks,
-Shree

If he acn cross border to enter Pakistan then he can also have logistics to conduct bombings in three cities. After all he was working for RAW. Simple. If he can have logistics to conduct bombings in one city then he can conduct bombings in other cities too. Simple.

:lol: at the point that you have raised.

Meh..where is the high IQ man. That rebuttal is of gutter trash quality. That's not even a rebuttal. Disappointed. :confused:

Meh..where is the high IQ man. That rebuttal is of gutter trash quality. That's not even a rebuttal. Disappointed. :confused

It is beyond your talent to comprehend. :lol:

Dear PDF members,
I went through almost every Pakistani response that they have posted on this thread…. I am very happy and proud to say that my perception about Pakistan and Pakistani is not wrong.
Thanks,
-Shree

Don't mention it. We don't want any kind of certification from you guys either. :)

Dear PDF members,
Thanks,
-Shree

See we even provide space to nobodys to splash their brains on a Pakistani forum.....much less we can say the same for narrow minded Indians. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
RIP ,did u mean rot in pieces?

ROT in pieces u mean?

there is a big difference between you and us..you disown your men in your uniform..and later when you see you cant escape the embarassment you tak eit back..remmeber kargil ?? in another instance the same was with kasaba when you refused to even acknowledge him as a pakistani,....you so called experts went as far as saying he is an India named amar singh..but then, it was proven by your own journalist that he was a pakistani and your govt had to accept him as a pakistani...now you see in his case....we Indian not even once disowned him..not once did our govt say that he wasnt an indian, infact india always stood for him. as far as being a raw agent is concerned..as i said its a case of mnistaken identity..not that we are refusing him to be an Indian...hope now its clear whats the difference am talking about.

firstly the men in kargil knew fully well what they had opted for. every nation has commandoes and men who know they are going to be the unsung hero. so no nothing new there. alot of "uniformed" men knew what mission they were going for it was going to be a fight to the end & if caught the nation won't accept them as their own. ALL secret services have such mission and the men opting for them know what they are getting into.

secondly ajmal kasab now that is an interesting case. India let pakistan question the guy. rehman malik who is the biggest idiot in the world accepted him as his own. the same man said india is behind the bloachistan unrest. so his statements are entirely incorrect or entirely correct. the guy is an idiot. and weirdly none of the coast guard of mumbai got fired or no intelligence reshuffling took place due to apparent the kasab incident! indians played a good game and our inept zardari government couldn't understand the game.

now tell me did india not disown kashmir singhs claim of being a spy which he begged his government to recognise his 20 years lost for the country? india washed their hands off him. while they made a hue and cry about this terrorist sarabjit!

Back
Top Bottom