What's new

Indian RAW terrorist Sarabjit Singh Dead.

No evidences were found in his possession to prove him guilty. Give me news link that says so. He was conivcted solely on the basis of eyewitness's testimony and false confession under threat.

Infact it was the Pakitsani authorities who wanted to charge him under the fake identity of Manjeet singh

In the same thread someone posted a news which said that fake ID card was recovered from him. In any case your argument that his confession was under coercion is totally baseless.

All the confessions should be rejected since they can be given under coercion.

Again, ab to aadat si hai mugh ko inkay ronay ki........................ I was actually laughing at the fact that how the clumsy indian media and politicians were busy extracting political mileage off of the poor mans oh I mean the terrorists death.

Rona to India ki national hobby hai. Ab woh terrorist ki laash ko jala bhi dain gai to rotai rahain us kai peechai. Jab woh zinda tha to kisi ko fikr nahi thi.

Yes they do. I guess we can leave it at that. The seemingly unknown letter written by him in which he declares his innocence and which got to India through some third party is proof enough but not his confession.. There are no electrodes or nail removers when you are standing pleading innocent or guilty. Hamara ***** tommy nahin? I give you our justice system in the "sub continent" is below par and does need a work around but till then stop blaming other people justice system and respect the verdict and suck it up. Its a spys life and if you could take a hint from the last spy standing giving a statement to "your" media should give you an accurate representation that its not a hobby for this population to unjustly torture and reprimand a man for 22 years for no good reason. You all believed he was innocent and that he was framed till he confessed about himself being a spy, he was sent back to your country. In our country's justice system, spies who conduct espionage are supposed to be hanged, just like in the US or in India or any other country.

Dude i never blamed your judicial system . All im saying is that judiciary works on the evidences provided to it and it is not the work of judiciary to look out for evidences.I blamed Pakistani police and security agencies. Here the guy is not only charged of being a spy but a terrorist.

Lets leave it at that.

BTW spies in India are not hanged.... death sentence are awarded only in the rarest of the rare case.

I am just going by your logic of the bamboo. The rest what ever tickles your fancy, after seeing the reaction that has come out of your country, where a terrorist is praised to death, politics is done over a dead body, and what not, dont get me wrong that is low. And I would say the same for my countrymen when ever they do that.

Afzal Guru was not convicted based on his confession. There were evidences against him. One cannot be convicted solely based on his confession.... that's how things work here and i'm sure same is the case with pak. Rest you can have your views on sarabjeet . If there was an iota of proof of him being a terrorist no one would have supported him. but as the news are coming in of how the key eyewitness retracted from his statement and held him innocent and ambiguity of how can he plant bomb at 4 different places at lahore and faisalabad , they are bound to raise questions.

Rona to India ki national hobby hai. Ab woh terrorist ki laash ko jala bhi dain gai to rotai rahain us kai peechai. Jab woh zinda tha to kisi ko fikr nahi thi.

Ab mein Pakistanis ki national hobby bataoonga to koi moderator aa kar infraction de dega.. But Samajhdar ko ishaara kaafi hai (assuming there is a samajhdaar around :) )...

btw, its all about symbolism.. Kids like Malala are killed daily in Pakistan ... but only one of them got symbolized ... Same is the case here...Sarabjeet is being symbolized as a symbol of anarchy in Pakistan and failure of judicial writ in the Pakistani jails.. You should read the article in NYT about this incident...

In the same thread someone posted a news which said that fake ID card was recovered from him. In any case your argument that his confession was under coercion is totally baseless.

All the confessions should be rejected since they can be given under coercion.

In the court case he was convicted on the base of testimony given by the eyewitnesses.

Lagta hai safed jhoot bona aap ki national hobby hai . wo kaun se river behti hai pakistan me .... haan ... DE-NIAL :lol:

Afzal Guru was not convicted based on his confession. There were evidences against him. One cannot be convicted solely based on his confession.... that's how things work here and i'm sure same is the case with pak. Rest you can have your views on sarabjeet . If there was an iota of proof of him being a terrorist no one would have supported him. but as the news are coming in of how the key eyewitness retracted from his statement and held him innocent and ambiguity of how can he plant bomb at 4 different places at lahore and faisalabad , they are bound to raise questions.

This is actually how your argument stands at this point of time, no need to reply cause I am sure it will be another gem.

images

This is actually how your argument stands at this point of time, no need to reply cause I am sure it will be another gem.

images

Lol yeah ... when you run out of arguments spewing BS is the best alternative. :wave:

Lol yeah ... when you run out of arguments spewing BS is the best alternative. :wave:

No chit, that is what will get you to sleep well at night. But on the flip side I was not in a mood to argue with stupid so I stopped. As I said u didnt have to answer, as it was going to be another gem. But I do have to say it was not disappointed, you did pull of a nice indian, I mean a cheap stupid. Now go run along little indian and stop wasting my time. Oh wait I can do a better one, you are on ignore. :pakistan:

No chit, that is what will get you to sleep well at night. But on the flip side I was not in a mood to argue with stupid so I stopped. As I said u didnt have to answer, as it was going to be another gem. But I do have to say it was not disappointed, you did pull of a nice indian, I mean a cheap stupid. Now go run along little indian and stop wasting my time. Oh wait I can do a better one, you are on ignore. :pakistan:

Its better to bang one's head on the wall than to debate with an idiot like you. I'm done with you :blah:

curious what did he say?

@nair and others...

He doesn't even let the guest speak 5 words, the guest says 'no it isn't like that, let me...' and that SOB starts barking again no no your government, incompetent, bleed to death, murder, scuffle etc etc all sort of BS.

He comes on a person like a rabid dog and completely dominates them.

Replay coming now...turned it off though.

Last edited by a moderator:
@nair and others...

He doesn't even let the guest speak 5 words, the guest says 'no it isn't like that, let me...' and that SOB starts barking again no no your government, incompetent, bleed to death, murder, scuffle etc etc all sort of BS.

He comes on a person like a rabid dog and completely dominates them.

Replay coming now...turned it off though.

CIA recruits Arnab Goswami, Indian politicians party all night | My Faking News

In a major move that could affect the demographics of India every weekdays at 9 pm, the US intelligence agency CIA has recruited Arnab Goswami as their new chief interrogator.
“Mr. Ornab Goswami” as he was often called fondly by the guests at the Newshour, will henceforth be called “Agent Arnab”. This move has seen very contrasting reactions all over the world underlining the popularity of Agent Arnab a.k.a Arnab Goswami.
Confirming the news the Times Now group very disappointingly said that losing Arnab to CIA was a very big blow to Narendra Modi to the channel. Reports have come in since then that the pay package offered to Agent Arnab at CIA is 10 times of what he was offered at Times Now, which in itself was a very astronomical figure.

Arnab’s bigger role?
Confirming this CIA director from Langley told Faking News that Agent Arnab’s strong interrogating techniques, often relentless, till the subject accepted his crime, tilted the job in his favour over a host of other aspirants who were experienced in the field of interrogation.
Rumors are also doing the rounds that Agent Arnab did not allow the Director of CIA to speak during the interview, which was never ever seen before at CIA headquarters which also reportedly impressed the US President.
Elsewhere in India, hearing this piece of news, host of Indian politicians cutting across party lines heaved a collective sigh of relief and immediately a celebration was planned which was exclusive for all the politicians who were brought to their knees on The Newshour every night.
Also invited were the retired pakistani army officers who had suffered Agent Arnab’s onslaught on the newshour. At the party, politicians forgetting their political differences danced all night hand-in-hand.
Leading from the front was Mr. Abhijit Mukherjee, who in the heat of the moment announced free beer to everybody and till now is seen regretting that decision. Last seen he was repeatedly seen saying “I apologise” to his wallet.
Also there was another party organized collectively by the rival news channels where the pseudo-secularists also gathered in large numbers to celebrate the new job of Agent Arnab. Elsewhere the Al-Qaeda and the mexican drug lords have started panicking with the prospect of being interrogated by Agent Arnab if caught by the CIA.
Protests were however observed near India Gate where thousands of Indians demanded Agent Arnab to be stopped and be recruited by RAW so the brain-drain to the US stops once and for all. Huge placards of ‘ THE NATION WANTS TO KNOW HOW CAN ARNAB LEAVE INDIA’ were seen at the India Gate. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom