What's new

Indian RAW terrorist Sarabjit Singh Dead.

@nuclearpak Hope you enjoyed your show in Times now :)

LOL, I watched around 20 mins of the beginning, got too much angry and then left it and now on PDF!

Hearing that guy speak just works me up!

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL, I watched around 20 mins of the beginning, got too much angry and then left it and now on PDF!

I watched for about 10 min (because you wanted to see it, otherwise i kind of avoid that channel when he is online).... but had to switch to other channels.....just came back to PDF to ask you this :)

What about Shaukat Saleem's confession the key eyewitness of the case who later retracted and said Sarabjeet was innocent?

What about dozens of other proofs against your national hero? Other eyewitnesses etc

Kia phir ro raha tha goswami?

curious what did he say?

What name a few. A guy himself is accepting that he planted bombs and for you guys say he is innocent. Aren't you left with any shame?

If i shove a bamboo up your @ss then you'll also sing whatever i say :rolleyes:

Just like the other terrorist/spy that we recently released and allowed to return to India? We knew his truth, you knew his truth and he declared what we all knew once he had returned to India.

Every intelligence organization know these tactics of sending back the captured farmer or any citizen of a country and making him accept that he worked as a spy in his nation. These are old things.

You can preach all you like the RAW doctrine instilled in your brainless head, but it won't work here.

RAW does not exist for me at all never heard any thing never seen anything , fake propaganda by you.

To give political leverage to India in view of Tent fiasco.

and Sarabjit was a terrorist just like OBL and Kasab one thrown into sea the other into grave the third should be creamated in Adyala jail

for once if I agree okay he was a terrorist, what was the need to murder him like that, beating him like that doing all that notanki even after a decade has passed. Useless!

Interesting comment on the Dawn website:

"Sarabjit Singh was accused and convicted for three bomb attacks in three different cities in Pakistan: Faisalabad, Lahore and Multan. My question is how one man could have travelled from one city to another carrying the bombs with him. What was his means of travelling and transporting the bombs. Did he carry the bombs in bags? Where did he store the bombs? Did he carry the bombs from India or made them in Pakistan? It does not seem logistically possible. Please some one explain."

If i shove a bamboo up your @ss then you'll also sing whatever i say :rolleyes:

Unless you have examine Sarabjit's as$ your claim that his confession was under pressure and torture is stupid and unreasonable. No court in this world would accept that.

Interesting comment on the Dawn website:

"Sarabjit Singh was accused and convicted for three bomb attacks in three different cities in Pakistan: Faisalabad, Lahore and Multan. My question is how one man could have travelled from one city to another carrying the bombs with him. What was his means of travelling and transporting the bombs. Did he carry the bombs in bags? Where did he store the bombs? Did he carry the bombs from India or made them in Pakistan? It does not seem logistically possible. Please some one explain."

The one who came up with these question seems to be a genius. I am sure he is an Indian since only an Indian can have this level of IQ. :lol:

The one who came up with these question seems to be a genius. I am sure he is an Indian since only an Indian can have this level of IQ. :lol:

Can you give us a glimpse of your high IQ and counter the points that were raised in that post? Thank you.

Unless you have examine Sarabjit's as$ your claim that his confession was under pressure and torture is stupid and unreasonable. No court in this world would accept that.

The logic is - its not too hard to persuade somone to speak against his will by threating. He later wrote letters to the PM of India and his sister claiming he was innocent.

Actually he was convicted for planting bombs at 4 different places- 3 at lahore and 1 at faisalabad.

Can you give us a glimpse of your high IQ and counter the points that were raised in that post? Thank you.

If he acn cross border to enter Pakistan then he can also have logistics to conduct bombings in three cities. After all he was working for RAW. Simple. If he can have logistics to conduct bombings in one city then he can conduct bombings in other cities too. Simple.

:lol: at the point that you have raised.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom