What's new

Indian RAW kidnaps retired Pakistan Army officer from Nepal

From this corrupt, incompetent and compromised government, I have very little hope. But shouldnt government agencies be aware of Indian threat for Pakistanis traveling to Nepal?
Elections are near , Makhan baazi zor par hai .. Even zardari will be seen saying on this issue . Write it

He is ISI Handler We Know How World Of Espionage Works.This retirement is Garb of his cover

Yes This guy of yours He is Probably ISI.We Know how Espionage Works
The nail which made a hole on your bicycle's tyre (not car as indians hardly afford it ) was also a Lieutenant in ISI named NAIL khan

UK-MI should be called-upon in this regards whereby UK's name is being used also, the trick failed as game exposed yet a Pakistani is being trapped. Seems like creating an opportunity for Kulbhashan exchange.
Sir,This guy of yours is Not saint either Probably ISI I don't Think your FO Make such fuss If this guy was No one.

Sir,This guy of yours is Not saint either Probably ISI I don't Think your FO Make such fuss If this guy was No one.

A Pakistani is kidnapped hence, concern of Foreign Office as all the details are available. He was there on invitation/job offer rather self and matter is not being highlighted because of guy alone but the possible motives and parties involved.

then don't cry if some more jhadavs went missing from iran or GCC
Probably you did same in this Case .Smart move would be exchange but since Pakistan already made fool out of its selves by Making Jadhav public I don't think It will happening ???

New front opened up by India.
Means no retired personnel are safe.

Let the games begin

So, the game started, it should be kept on and rolling, until head veggie feel the heat and realise his mistakes.

A Pakistani is kidnapped hence, concern of Foreign Office as all the details are available. He was there on invitation/job offer rather self and matter is not being highlighted because of guy alone but the possible motives and parties involved.
Sir,ISI Prints are all over place, That's the official line Your FO has to take Any body who ever worked in Espionage Knows how these things work.

Better End debate here

Probably you did same in this Case .Smart move would be exchange but since Pakistan already made fool out of its selves by Making Jadhav public I don't think It will happening ???
Jhadav is a terrorist and he himself confirmed it

As Usual we will get to hear " This ISI agent has been caught on a secret mission near indian border facing nepal . He had some notorious plans " From low level indian media . @Horus

Come on Man. He Posted His CV a "month" ago on LinkedIn. He did not contacted anyone, on contrary, he was contacted for a Job Interview.

Sometimes reading OP help's Understand the Issue. I know sometime's it don't, but other time's ! it sure do. :)

Better End debate here

Sir,ISI Prints are all over place, That's the official line Your FO has to take Any body who ever worked in Espionage Knows how these things work.

Better End debate here

I wasn't even in debate with you on first place but as the person posted own CV, must contains the details of ex then if he is supposed to be an asset, wouldn't mention such details to blow own cover. Also, he wasn't there through fake documents or uninvited neither on visit but formal job offer trap by rival. There are other's prints on the same place as well as different locations too. Such people knows where to find whom.

IMO, person being in field wouldn't fall for it like this knowing the situation at destination and past/present environment. I am sure if he was into game, FO wouldn't have came out openly rather using confidential contacts.

However, let's see.

"n response to his CV a month ago, a person named Mr. Mark Thomson from UK cell number 00447451203722 contacted him through this email: career@stratsoluotions.biz (Website is hosted in India)"
Well why would some one trust online, that too experienced ppl.

"Mr. Habib was offered salary package of US$3500-8500 per month"
lol, thats a salary not even offered in India for best of the ppl.

"Habib at Oman and handed him over Nepal Cell no 009779813848689"
cell number of nepal in oman? looks more like a intelligence operation.

"he has landed at Lumbini, municipality 5km away from Indian border safely."
thats bit too close to comfort.

"His family is in great distress fearing that he might have been trapped by the Indian Govt agencies, namely RAW."
meaning we have no idea, but given his nature of job....thats wat must have happened.

"him as a leverage to get the Indian spy Commander Kulbhushan Jadhav released by holding"
so thinks pakistan, but why think like that? when the guy is not a valuable source of info why bother about it.

"safe return with the help of the Nepalese Govt"
Sure nepal govt should come out with truth on what he was doing at 5kms from Indian border.

Exactly, very immature to score brownie points in these sort of issues. They simply painted themselves into a corner. Wonder what made pakistan think the same trick cannot be played against them? some times ppl think they are too smart. Seems this operation is anything but logical.

No surprises there, Pakistanis have set the standard by kidnapping an retired Indian mil officer for the sake of propaganda.
your kalbhushan got retired by your army as soon as he was caught while our col got retired in 2014 according to the law and with all the proofs also the retired Pakistani officer was last snapped with the airline he traveled by. no agent openly engage in such public social activities. on a personal note i am not surprised he got retired as col and failed to make further progress.

Back
Top Bottom