What's new

Indian RAW kidnaps retired Pakistan Army officer from Nepal

indians messed up here and they know it by now. if you're going to take away an innocent retiree should've announced his "capture" by now instead of letting the concerned know something is up and getting a leg up on the story. look for the whisking away of indian personnel from gcc, central, and south asia if the issue is not resolved soon. more for them to lose, for their sake, hope he is found safe and sound.

May be for blasting some rail tracks :) again saying if he is innocent then he should be return back.

Before you ask for his "return", one must ask Why kidnap him in the first Place ?

If he was there on some "personal visit, or business visit". i can Understand Your suspension. But Let's agree that He was "invited" for the Interview. He was Provided Cell #'s, Plane ticket's, and a good salary (incase he Pass the Interview). His family have the whole email-to-email conversation, Mobile number's of those who invited him. those 2 Cell #'s which has been given to him. and the main Point is that, throughout his Journey, he was in Contact with His Wife and Family.

you are right dont you think its too early to name R&AW and communication trails mentioned in article can be easily made to create a cover and Nepal was treated as a buffer to launch activities against India ex hijack of IC814 (hope you remember), and whats are the basis to blame R&AW and what are the proofs that he was kidnapped by R&AW ????

Before you ask for his "return", one must ask Why kidnap him in the first Place ?

If he was there on some "personal visit, or business visit". i can Understand Your suspension. But Let's agree that He was "invited" for the Interview. He was Provided Cell #'s, Plane ticket's, and a good salary (incase he Pass the Interview). His family have the whole email-to-email conversation, Mobile number's of those who invited him. those 2 Cell #'s which has been given to him. and the main Point is that, throughout his Journey, he was in Contact with His Wife and Family.

you are right dont you think its too early to name R&AW and communication trails mentioned in article can be easily made to create a cover and Nepal was treated as a buffer to launch activities against India ex hijack of IC814 (hope you remember), and whats are the basis to blame R&AW and what are the proofs that he was kidnapped by R&AW ????

Dear Sir !

Please tell me in which world an agent, "who is supposedly on a covert mission and required to hide his presence"

1. will Pose in-front of an Air Plane at his destination ?

2. will Keep Contacting his family from the same number's which his "facilitator's" provided him to use in his "covert" missions ?

3. Public his Ex-services on a Public website month ago mentioning his track record and other Personal details there ?

This Picture speak's for itself.

whatsapp-image-2017-04-09-at-12-19-33-am-jpeg.389718

I agree with you he may or may not an Intl officer and he may or may not be abducted , but Buddy , you know last year in March( Kulbhushan Jadhav) you caught one Indian who entered in Pakistan illegally with his fake Indian passport :) too good to be true , and how is this world a deep cover agent travels with fake passport of an enemy country and as per Media he too contacts his family regulary and doing legal business in third country :)

People make profiles to cement the cover dont tell it never happens.

I still believe he is OK and will return back to his family :)

Dear Sir !

Please tell me in which world an agent, "who is supposedly on a covert mission and required to hide his presence"

2. will Keep Contacting his family from the same number's which his "facilitator's" provided him to use in his "covert" missions ?

3. Public his Ex-services on a Public website month ago mentioning his track record and other Personal details there ?

You are right its a tough job for kind of lion hearts :) and you are right no need of discussion when information in public domain is incomplete
I think that's how they do. ever seen any of 007 movies ? Azaan ? Ek tha tiger ? :)

You know what. let's end this discussion. No output justifies no input. So no further explanations.

The article is probably a translation from pakistani urdu press which is notorious for being fake. As for the story, the whole thing looks very suspect.

He was called for a interview?...and was given a nepali number in Oman? Why not wait to give it when he lands in Nepal?. Who meets interviewees during transition?

And, the story does not say if he attended the interview. What was the hiring company? Didn't the guy back check what the company was before he took off?.

Looks like a spy job gone wrong, else I don't see a reason for his disappearance.

If this is true, this is tit for tat for Kulbhushan..

What did Pakistan expect? That India would pull something like this was a foregone conclusion.
Let the games continue..

Dear Sir !

An over confident pakistan which severely underestimates India's detection capability is our best ally! :partay:

Pakistan needs to Internationalise this issue before any "Kulbhushan" kind of video surfaces implicating ISI

lol, you read my mind! - With Kubul they are literally frightened to present the facts in the UN. hence why there has been no harping, but now they got fabricated catalyst to supposedly support their case.

Last edited:
If this is true, this is tit for tat for Kulbhushan..

What did Pakistan expect? That India would pull something like this was a foregone conclusion.
Let the games continue..

U are liking the game unless it reaches your's doors...

Back
Top Bottom