What's new

Indian Railways 2020!

Bhai kisne Rising ki bhais ki puch ukhad li... kuch dino se bhai bada pareshan chal raha hai :crazy:

@WebMaster @Oscar @Jungibaaz : Does it take even an ounce of brain matter to deduce the OP's intentions? This is so obviously a troll thread and besides, all the videos are of Chinese HSR and so they belong in the China section. Also, this has nothing to do with defence. I can't believe that this has been allowed to go on for 19 pages.

@WebMaster @Oscar @Jungibaaz : Does it take even an ounce of brain matter to deduce the OP's intentions? This is so obviously a troll thread and besides, all the videos are of Chinese HSR and so they belong in the China section. Also, this has nothing to do with defence. I can't believe that this has been allowed to go on for 19 pages.

More Kangress supporters, I see.

It doesn't matter what you think, Modi-ji will make India into a superpower.

Hahaha trolling parrot... :tdown:
:hitwall: :help:

:closed:

This is why it's so difficult to accomplish great things in India. Too many doubters, naysayers, worshippers of White people. Too many Kangress lackeys who rather lick Italian boots than for India to become successful.

I have news for you pathetic, unpatriotic people: Kangress lost the elections in a landslide. India is changing. India is rising. Indians have faith in their country. Modi-ji has finally delivered hope and inspired many millions.

As India moves forward in light speed, pathetic vermin like you will cower in your dark recesses and brim with jealousy at India's greatness.

Mark my words, Modi-ji will propel the Great Bharat forward into a bright future. There is no country, no force on earth that can stop India's progress.

People like you are pathetic losers. Why don't you move to Italy and have more boots to lick?

The truth is that India will surpass China. India will have bullet trains. India will become a superpower by 2020 under Mod-ji brilliant leadership.

Jai Hind!

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom