What's new

Indian Railways 2020!

BTW it will take much time before we catch up with CR.

Good thing is we have already started working on Semi HSR.

Six years is enough time to surpass China. We are only a few years behind.

Our semi-HSR is indeed very advanced. It's the most advanced semi-HSR in the world. India should share this technology with other countries. Maybe even China has a need for our semi-HSR.

Modi-ji will ask the IITs to produce the most advanced bullet train the world. India will have the best bullet train network in the world by 2020.

It's true. Truth alone prevails.

Indians are Aryans. Even the Germans came from India.

Last edited:

Six years is enough time to surpass China. We are only a few years behind.

Our semi-HSR is indeed very advanced. It's the most advanced semi-HSR in the world. India should share this technology with other countries. Maybe even China has a need for our semi-HSR.

Modi-ji will ask the IITs to produce the most advanced bullet train the world. India will have the best bullet train network in the world by 2020.

It's true. Truth alone prevails.

Indians are Aryans. Even the Germans came from India.

Trolled thread. Reported for your racism.

You are anti-national. You must be a Kangress supporter. Why don't you go lick Sonia and Priyanka's boots.

OK, rofl,bro. Check your brain first, if someone is Congress supporter, then he doesnt become anti-national, otherwise what the means of democracy.

I dont know who you are, maybe possible CRH hired you for there PR campaign.

OK, rofl,bro. Check your brain first, if someone is Congress supporter, then he doesnt become anti-national, otherwise what the means of democracy.

I dont know who you are, maybe possible CRH hired you for there PR campaign.

Kangress party is the party of traitors. Nehru was a traitor, Indira was a traitor, Rajiv was a traitor and a rapist, Sonia is an Italian whore, Rahul is a traitor and rapist, and Priyanka is a traitor and a whore. The entire family are blood-sucking traitors.

Kangress party is the party of traitors. Nehru was a traitor, Indira was a traitor, Rajiv was a traitor and a rapist, Sonia is an Italian whore, Rahul is a traitor and rapist, and Priyanka is a traitor and a whore. The entire family are blood-sucking traitors.

It seems me now, you are a biggest traitor here. And now stop this BS.

Who hired you? CRH? Rofl, there money going to be wasted, you are really a bad PR campaigner.

It seems me now, you are a biggest traitor here. And now stop this BS.

Who hired you? CRH? Rofl, there money going to be wasted, you are really a bad PR campaigner.

You are a traitor.

You deny India's greatness. You denigrate Modi-ji's great leadership. You are anti-national. You must rectify or be jailed.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom