What's new

Indian Railway eyes rail link to China

Typical propaganda from the Singh regime - excuse & lie to fool india and its people.

Time to wake up from the lies of the Singh regime.

I don't know whats wrong with these Chinese guys here in this forum.

I don't know whats wrong with these Chinese guys here in this forum.

so we have to support the regime in new delhi, or we are wrong?
what wonderful democratic tradition.

in case if you got cheated by the Singh regime and not aware of the evil faces of the Singh regime, fine, I will you an example:

The Shanghai-Mumbai bugle was first sounded by reformist Prime Minister Manmohan Singh, who said in October 2004 as a build-up to the state elections: "When we talk of a resurgent Asia, people think of the great changes that have come about in Shanghai. I share this aspiration to transform Mumbai in the next five years in such a manner that people would forget about Shanghai and Mumbai will become a talking point," the prime minister said.

Asia Times Online :: South Asia news, business and economy from India and Pakistan

now this regime can choose to block or delay this project for their own political agenda.

so we have to support the regime in new delhi, or we are wrong?
what wonderful democratic tradition.

in case if you got cheated by the Singh regime and not aware of the evil faces of the Singh regime, fine, I will you an example:

Asia Times Online :: South Asia news, business and economy from India and Pakistan

now this regime can choose to block or delay this project for their own political agenda.

why'd you have to address him in singular??respect him as he is more educated then you and is older than you(?).do not disrespect others here,even if you were brought up that way there.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom