What's new

Indian Rafale secrets with China

LOL.. Train them? More like PLAAF trying to know all NATO tactics while NATO has zero idea how to deal with Chinese pilot warfare tactics.

are you claiming USAF knows nothing about Chinese pilot tactics ?

Most of these countries being listed are part of NATO which has some of the most advanced tactics and experience in the world, they are not backwards in any capacity.
no, Don't misunderstand. "NATO advanced" only because US is there.

"Expertise"?
"Australia"?
"experience with aircraft carriers"?

View attachment 888993
First understand one thing. The Chinese navy and air force confront the US navy and air force in the South China Sea and the East China Sea every day. Every Day!

China let the British come to China. Just let them simulate the "blue army". Conduct simulated confrontation!

Don't misunderstand too much. Your "expertise" and "experience"? Even "Australia"? This kind of joke makes it stay in South Asia.

Hi,

Sir---it is never good to under-estimate australia.

They assisted pakistan years ago in reducing sound of the Augusta 90 B subs.

One could ask---what experience the australians had with french subs---?

Hi,

Sir---it is never good to under-estimate australia.

They assisted pakistan years ago in reducing sound of the Augusta 90 B subs.

One could ask---what experience the australians had with french subs---?
Who knows.

I remember a long time ago. one Chinese submarine followed the Kitty hawk aircraft carrier to Japanese territorial waters.

Australia's nuclear submarine program seems worthy of attention... But do you know what the China Coast Guard has?

Who knows.

I remember a long time ago. one Chinese submarine followed the Kitty hawk aircraft carrier to Japanese territorial waters.

Australia's nuclear submarine program seems worthy of attention... But do you know what the China Coast Guard has?

Sir,

My comment was that the australians are extremely competent people in the defense related areas---and not about any shortcomings of the chinese technology.

FYI in or around 1976---a pakistani sub had a firing solution on an american aircraft carrier in the arabian sea / indian ocean--and the carrier did not know about it---.

The problem with things like these is---that we ASSUME it to be the truth---but if I know the americans as well as I do---I would say---they knew about it and claimed not to know---.

Sir,

My comment was that the australians are extremely competent people in the defense related areas---and not about any shortcomings of the chinese technology.

FYI in or around 1976---a pakistani sub had a firing solution on an american aircraft carrier in the arabian sea / indian ocean--and the carrier did not know about it---.

The problem with things like these is---that we ASSUME it to be the truth---but if I know the americans as well as I do---I would say---they knew about it and claimed not to know---.
okay.

But I mean. The Chinese really look down on Australia.

Your Airforce's and Navy's plan to procure more Rafales is now dead.

RIP Rafales.
Your reasoning is worse than a demented old bat.

"Expertise"?
"Australia"?
"experience with aircraft carriers"?

View attachment 888993
First understand one thing. The Chinese navy and air force confront the US navy and air force in the South China Sea and the East China Sea every day. Every Day!

China let the British come to China. Just let them simulate the "blue army". Conduct simulated confrontation!

Don't misunderstand too much. Your "expertise" and "experience"? Even "Australia"? This kind of joke makes it stay in South Asia.
Your ego is obviously hurt but CCP is desperately seeking expertise from UK et AL to train their pilots. If you have an issue with tht take it up with CCP, attention Xi aka Winnie

LOL.. Train them? More like PLAAF trying to know all NATO tactics while NATO has zero idea how to deal with Chinese pilot warfare tactics.
Sure, go with that

Last edited:
Your reasoning is worse than a demented old bat.

Your ego is obviously hurt but CCP is desperately seeking expertise from UK et AL to train their pilots. If you have an issue with tht take it up with CCP, attention Xi aka Winnie

Sure, go with that
When a lizard country talks about ego. Do you remember~ There isn't even a Disneyland in this lizard country?

It is different from the lizard country. China just let British pilots "play the role of the US Air Force". Conduct simulated confrontation. I know lizard country is hard to understand. After all, the Lizard Air Force only needs to do "ground impact exercises". ~ This is the expertise of the Lizard Air Force.

When a lizard country talks about ego. Do you remember~ There isn't even a Disneyland in this lizard country?

It is different from the lizard country. China just let British pilots "play the role of the US Air Force". Conduct simulated confrontation. I know lizard country is hard to understand. After all, the Lizard Air Force only needs to do "ground impact exercises". ~ This is the expertise of the Lizard Air Force.
That's quite pathetic but pretty good for a CCP recycled object. Ever since stealing avenues were cut off CCP pickins have been limited to your level. Congrats and sympathies.

That's quite pathetic but pretty good for a CCP recycled object. Ever since stealing avenues were cut off CCP pickins have been limited to your level. Congrats and sympathies.
there is nothing more pathetic than a lizard country with severe hunger and malnutrition. since the modern civilized world strictly prohibited Modiji from begging and stealing. the Modiji Slum Party has been limited to your level ~ only boasting and lying. And pay 70 billion USD to China every year. sympathy, But no congratulations.

there is nothing more pathetic than a lizard country with severe hunger and malnutrition. since the modern civilized world strictly prohibited Modiji from begging and stealing. the Modiji Slum Party has been limited to your level ~ only boasting and lying. And pay 70 billion USD to China every year. sympathy, But no congratulations.
Actually there is and it's called CcP land. Where people are worse than cattle, stealing is r&d, and inept soda cans infect the cyber space with inanity. You shud know 1st hand. Again, sympathies to you.

Why are Indians in this thread? Their carriers haven't go out on an operation cruise in two years!

This is China's Shandong just in the past few months:
6E355468-2333-4AE8-812E-03F5C6923D1A.jpeg

22323C4D-B9D2-448A-9C0E-B2D28047E68D.jpeg

40B77501-702D-4C5B-8E76-09FF3A90ED5F.jpeg

And this is the Liaoning:
CC5984BC-66BC-47EE-A219-D48E8FF86D4C.jpeg

China is still learning carrier ops but its carrier arm is far beyond anyone outside the US/France and maybe the UK (the QE actually flies an US Marines squadron too for just 18 planes in total.)

Last edited:
Actually there is and it's called CcP land. Where people are worse than cattle, stealing is r&d, and inept soda cans infect the cyber space with inanity. You shud know 1st hand. Again, sympathies to you.
I don't know why slum pariahs talk about "R&D". What does this word have to do with slums? or the slum party told these pariahs: "hey. 150cm little dalits. We don't have any R&D because we don't steal. But we can beg!!!". congratulate. You can steal and beg at the same time.

I don't know why slum pariahs talk about "R&D". What does this word have to do with slums? or the slum party told these pariahs: "hey. 150cm little dalits. We don't have any R&D because we don't steal. But we can beg!!!". congratulate. You can steal and beg at the same time.
Your frustration is less genetic and more to do with your CCP upbringing. My sympathies.

Back
Top Bottom