What's new

Indian Propaganda claiming it 'forced China to end Pangong Tso aggression'

India is already ranked the highest in the subcontient on fragile states index, so the Soviet path is an eventuality
View attachment 717292

Full video

Here is the full video version
How come Indian soldiers can only fight Chinese when they outnumber them 20-1
When even numbers you guys surrender like pussies
1613633005578.jpeg

coping mechanism
This is Indian coping mechanisms

What else made china to withdraw after 9 month long stand off? 50 cent army fails to explain that. Now they can claim that chinese machines destroying their own bunkers and their tanks withdrawing from conflict area is fake and those videos are animated. They can go to any extend for face savings.

2 Steps forward and 3 steps back and you loose 1 step. Basic maths.
Let's make it simple for your little brain.

India withdraws within Indian territory. China "withdraws" also within Indian territory. China has done this before, to establish a new normal.

I'm trying to think of language that would make sense to Indians...umm...okay, here goes:

The rapist withdrew within the victim slightly. The victim still feels violated, lodges a complaint against the perpetrator and the judge still calls it rape.

2020-10-11-16-45-18--1721453191.jpeg

India withdraws within Indian territory. China "withdraws" also within Indian territory. China has done this before, to establish a new normal.

I'm trying to think of language that would make sense to Indians...umm...okay, here goes:

The rapist withdrew within the victim slightly. The victim still feels violated, lodges a complaint against the perpetrator and the judge still calls it rape.

View attachment 717318

Ouch...... I think you just hurt the feeling of many Indians deeply with this post.:(

View attachment 717318
let me explain it in even simpler way. Indian claimed LAC line is till finger 8, and as per the agreement, India is not going to petrol beyond finger 4.

Similarly, Chinese LAC claimed line is till finger 2, and as per the agreement, Chinese have agreed not to petrol beyond east of finger 8.

As per Indian perspective, we created a buffer zone between finger 4 to 8, which is out territory, and as per Chinese perspective, they created a buffer zone from finger 8 till finger 4, which is their Claimed line (or finger 2)

How difficult for you to understand that both sides withdrew backwards from their respective claim lines?

View attachment 717318

But the victim is now claiming to have defeated the intruder as the latter “withdrew”.

But the victim is now claiming to have defeated the intruder as the latter “withdrew”.
India and China were in a 69 position... both parties decided not to bite off the other.. in your language

as usual you talk and boast after getting an @$$ kicking. You dismantaled all your buildings, emptied your tents and ran with tail behind your legs.

as usual you talk and boast after getting an @$$ kicking. You dismantaled all your buildings, emptied your tents and ran with tail behind your legs.

Yeah, they have done their business and gone back home. Now the victim is celebrating.

Man i cannot believe how stupid these indians are. I am laughing the hell out while reading the comments of indians. What a pathetic, stupid, dumb nation.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom