What's new

Indian Propaganda claiming it 'forced China to end Pangong Tso aggression'

This is total humiliation for India.
According to @Surya 1 we should trust Indian pedophiles insteas
Here’s zoomed out version
1613626196861.jpeg

Factually incorrect.
1) We are not withdrawing an inch from our original position of Dhan singh Thapa post.

2)China which claimed the area upto Finger 8 will not remain much behind finger 8. We have

3)captured over 400 km in kailash range. The area

4) The southern pangong TSO area which was controlled by China will now be a buffer zone.

It was you guys who were bluffing and boasting even after your moon rover failed. You guys were congratulating each other even after your so called heavy satellite mounted on so called heavy lift rocket put your satellite in the bottom of the sea rather than in GTO. Boasting is your characteristics and not ours. Our satellite on the moon is perfectly positioned and takes most high resolution images even today.
Lol.. our rovers landed landed on Moon unlike your vikram which flipped like turtle who crashed landed.. and you smart alec try to avoid talking about yutu 2 rover. Maybe u want to also claim this failed? :enjoy:

I think it exactly turned out to be 2 step forward and 1 step back aka the salami slicing. I see the following outcome from this Pangong 'Pull Back' by China :

1. China likely to retain the other sectors like Depsang Plains, Hot Springs, etc. And effectively cut the patrolling of Indian Military Personals to the Previously agreed patrolling points.
  2. Indian Army withdraws from Kailash ranges (their own territory), and PLA from Finger 4 while keeping the no man's land/buffer zone between Finger 3/4 to Finger 8.
  3. By doing the above mentioned second point, Indian media gets to claim victory over Chinese, and cheer Gangus or mainly the Hindi Speaking population of India. But (hopefully) they will keep mum on other areas under PLA's control from now on.
So I guess it is a 'win-win' situation for India :coffee:
Even if the Chinese won't stretch it to absurd levels, we can safely rely on the cheerleading Induranis to do so.
Lol.. our rovers landed landed on Moon unlike your vikram which flipped like turtle who crashed landed.. and you smart alec try to avoid talking about yutu 2 rover. Maybe u want to also claim this failed? :enjoy:
Lol. We still got a lot further than Yinghuo-1

Even if the Chinese won't stretch it to absurd levels, we can safely rely on the cheerleading Induranis to do so.

How much Indian rovers on the moon? Maybe you should stop being pedophile fuks

What you are saying makes sense from historical pattern of events

Since our nations achieved independence India has gotten smaller with loss of half its territory to the East 50 years ago and Siachen more recently

Whereas Pakistan grew in size with the integration of Sikkim
Yes the history lesson of the ages, You mean Pakistan would do the same to India what it did to USSR. Disintegrate it lol. Get them to spend all their money on pointless war so a bigger power takes them!
K

Yes the history lesson of the ages, You mean Pakistan would do the same to India what it did to USSR. Disintegrate it lol. Get them to spend all their money on pointless war so a bigger power takes them!
K
India is already ranked the highest in the subcontient on fragile states index, so the Soviet path is an eventuality
1613627348862.png

Full video

According to @Surya 1 we should trust Indian pedophiles insteas

Here’s zoomed out version
View attachment 717289
Here is the full video version

Super power backward step, why? why?

I think that's their strategy. For example, see the magic, you are happily questioning 'super power back step ........ why?' but if you see you are not asking the question about their forward steps :disagree:

Further? How further compare to tianwen -1? We send 5tons payload to mars. And India? 5kg of your small fry ,right? :enjoy:

Further? How further compare to tianwen -1? We send 5tons payload to mars. And India? 5kg of your small fry ,right? :enjoy:
Our first foray to Mars was a success, no? It is nice of China to catch up after India and UAE and become the 3rd country from Asia to reach the Martian orbit. Hahahha. Don't worry, if you were in Africa you'd be the first African one. Tsk Tsk

My 3 points are based on my poor analysis. I won't care about how much Chinese can stretch or make your country stretch :)

Time is a great teacher, we will see (no harsh feelings).

So instead of Musharraf it's now General Mahmood.

OK, source?

what exactly is your stand? That during Kargil ops the soliders were sent with proper supply lines to support? Is that your stand?
No sunshine, you are just a typical Indian victim of your propaganda factory....you think no Indian soldier was captured by Pakistan or no bodies of dead Indian soldiers returned to you .... did you see any footage of that...keep in mind it was your army that ran short of coffins...remember how dozens of Indian soldiers were systematically gunned down....it were like scenes out of Hollywood movie but nothing ever was released like you people who make a song and dance of every little incident. And as for your claim of not receiving dead bodies....well I'm no genius but since you consider your self some smart Sunil, do you even know that your pilot Kambampati Nachiketa, captured alive during the Kargil conflit had to be handed to Red Cross since Indian authorities were too embarrassed to receive him in front of the media present for the hand over ceremony.

Oh I'm sure it were Tens of Thousand....but then again it was your army running short of coffins however there is a reason Justice Katju gave a certain figure of Indians made up of genius like you.

You 'captured' Indian soldiers and hid it...woww...like you shot down ISrali fighters and hid it...wooowww...because...eh....because.....eh....?

The DAY India decided to retaliate your ONLY objective was to run. EVery soldier you 'captured' you rturned with less than 24 hour turnaround (like the pilots).

Indian claim is up to finger 8 and China claim is up to finger 2. India used to be able to patrol up to finger 6.
According to the new agreement, China gave up 2 fingers and India gave up 4 fingers and now they agreed that China can patrol up to finger 4 and india can patrol up to finger 3.
It’s a great win for China.

then Act 2 was China responded, Act 3 was China winning, acknowledged by international media and indian generals. :agree:

you said this when they were in Galwan. You said this when they built mooring for their boats...and they dismantled everything. I'm sorry bro but China is not the knight that's coming to protect you. In fact, if you count a highly wekened India in 1962, hisotrically they lose most of the wars they fought including losing again vietnam.

you said this when they were in Galwan. You said this when they built mooring for their boats...and they dismantled everything. I'm sorry bro but China is not the knight that's coming to protect you. In fact, if you count a highly wekened India in 1962, hisotrically they lose most of the wars they fought including losing again vietnam.

i am done with your Bollywood delusions. congrats on your great win.

Back
Top Bottom