What's new

Indian President Pranab Mukherjee to visit Bangladesh next month

@Fallstuff , you called sepai indian dalal due to he supported in some issue with india and he is hindu, so according to you, you are muslim and you are against war criminals judgement , we consider you as Ra-ja-kar. :enjoy: :whistle:

You are putting words in my mouth. I never call anybody any names, nor poke fun in their faith.

However, Hitler worshiping Modi loving boys in khakis on this forum are different ball game.

If calling me whatever floats your boat, knock yourself out.

since his alliance is with india and his religion is Hinduism, he would be more welcomed by his bharath matha. Man is everything but a Bangladeshi!

Never made sense to me why 2 nation theory (or 3 nation I guess now) was not done to its logical end. We have many more Muslims in India too that ahave allegiance to other nations.

We will trade you our Muslims for your Hindus and complete the legacy of 1947. Sounds like a perfect win-win...

Never made sense to me why 2 nation theory (or 3 nation I guess now) was not done to its logical end. We have many more Muslims in India too that ahave allegiance to other nations.

We will trade you our Muslims for your Hindus and complete the legacy of 1947. Sounds like a perfect win-win...
with a fair share of the land of course!

with a fair share of the land of course!

Of course not. How much land were given to us by Pak/Bangladesh when you guys kicked out or killed all your Hindus, from the very lands that Hindus were once a majority in?

Bangladesh Hindu population went from 28% in 1941, to barely 7% today, which means a huge majority of Bangladeshi Hindus are living in India. How much land did you give us for that?

Back
Top Bottom