What's new

Indian President Pranab Mukherjee to visit Bangladesh next month

And this is your kindergarten mindset. Who ever opposes the razakars are Indian agent,Hindu,Rawamy dalal etc.:bad:

I am in possession of a Masters degree from a well reputed University in the State of Maryland.

I was never a kindergarten student.

The post was about another post where an Indian poster was issuing instructions consistent with that of an agent acting on behalf of a state.

By the way I also saved 15% by switching to Geico insurance !!

$800million ($1000-$200) is not a loan. It is a credit to buy not so reliable goods from India. But, even then the AL govt could not find out what items to buy. So, it remains mostly unutilized. Only a few railway coaches and engines have been bought so far. It is customary for any individual or a country not to pay back the credit. BNP or not, BD will not be in a hurry to pay back any money received through this credit. It is because most of Indian merchandises are of low quality. These goods have found a dumping ground in Bangladesh. These will cause more pollution than any economic benefits.

I think, President Pranab Mukherjee is more at ease in Bengali-speaking Bangladesh than he is in the land of Hindi and Urdu. Most of the Bangla speakers break their teeth when trying to speak those two north Indian languages. The President certainly is no different from others. He will also like to eat our dishes that will also include Hilsha, no doubt. He will be speaking in Bangla while eating Hilsha, fresh from Padma.
and who told you this rubbish :woot: in west bengal,urdu is not very common amongst bengali muslims,and hindus can't speak it.But hindi is very common here and majority can speak it very well ( the present generation can speak it fluently,including the bengali muslims).By seeing him,do not judge the entire population

Why this Congi President is running to BD in every 6 month man...Is he not getting his fav fish in W Bengal?

The post was about another post where an Indian poster was issuing instructions consistent with that of an agent acting on behalf of a state.

You know,this is dangerous staff. This is happening in West Bengal too. Who ever contradicts the Mamta Government is either CPI (M) or Maoist.Nobody really cares for the state here. Why don't you people apply common sense and work together for the sake of your country's progress? For this you don't need a Master's degree. If someone is optimistic about Pranab Mukherjee's visit on Teesta isuue he becomes hindu and Indian Dalal.You tell me,is this logical?:drag:

hope you will get the transit too as we want teesta water .best for the good hope :)

If transit is meant to be instead of Teesta water, plz stop hoping this. Teesta is a common river shared by two countries, no international law bars a country from having the right share of water. The treaty is being staged because BD leadership is spineless. On the other hand transit is dependent on our decision, our land completely belongs to us.

If transit is meant to be instead of Teesta water, plz stop hoping this. Teesta is a common river shared by two countries, no international law bars a country from having the right share of water. The treaty is being staged because BD leadership is spineless. On the other hand transit is dependent on our decision, our land completely belongs to us.

I completely agree with you...I think none of the political party should commit for transit to India..Because the problem is that based of the type of of corrupt gov in India like CONGI gov and even your AL gov, it will only create more difference rather than any help to us...Rather if BD denies it, Indian GOV will be forced to think about alternative...And in conjunction with than Indian will not be obliged to again play fair with BD regarding water sharing of rivers that goes through India....

Then ultimately, the necessity and requirement like whether India can survive with out transit or BD can survive or manage with their alleged India holding more water that expected will determine who will bulge in front of others...

Khoob Bhalo dada (Very good brother), Go BD and bring some Hilsa for us..

hilsa07-07.jpg

Prez visit is goodwill visit, BD members must not expect any thing. Indian Prez is goodwill ambassador of India. Listen to him, love him, get loved by him and gift him some Hilsa curry.. :)

Look like WebMaster has good day.. I can see many deleted post and one banned member.. :P

you are alright bro , i understand you.teesta is common river shared both of us but the giants nvr cares the laws .The china make damm at mekong and blocked the water flows .The thailand ,cmbodia,laos is straitly sufferer.china making another damm at the river brahmaputa will cause a huge crisis over india then bd.i hope india and bd will solve the teesta issue soon.when u want something you have give something too.and giving transit can be good for us we can set a good tarrif .we just need to be more bold .
If transit is meant to be instead of Teesta water, plz stop hoping this. Teesta is a common river shared by two countries, no international law bars a country from having the right share of water. The treaty is bering staged because BD leadership is spineless. On the other hand transit is dependent on our decision, our land completely belongs to us.

btw bro my name is mohammed. and i dont bring islam in every circumstances like those fags.do you know why the jews are rich and powerful?because they believe in internationalism .I believe in internationalism too.forget those sick minded ppl who creat fake facebook and insult phophet just for chaos and call them moslem in forum . And another thing in the year of 1971 they failed to realise the reality and still those ignorants are doing same .when the muktibahini tried to save the counry those scummed called them hindus and dalal .i face same here like my father was a freedom fighter when he was at his 18.let them bark like their failed leaders go.amaz,nizami,kader,kamruzzaman,mujahid .allah will judge them calling me a hindu . dont worry :)
@Fallstuff , you called sepai indian dalal due to he supported in some issue with india and he is hindu, so according to you, you are muslim and you are against war criminals judgement , we consider you as Ra-ja-kar. :enjoy: :whistle:
http://www.prothom-alo.com/detail/date/2013-02-14/news/329226 just read the comments of the ppl todays daily prothomalo

i dont care those ignorants . they were never able to realise the reality .stay on pc play COD and dream about killing bsf that what he can do i guess .i want a good bilateral benificiary relation with the india and that will develop us both.there is no place for the fanatics now.diplomacy can solve the problem then why we need to confrontation with the india for unnecessary.
You know,this is dangerous staff. This is happening in West Bengal too. Who ever contradicts the Mamta Government is either CPI (M) or Maoist.Nobody really cares for the state here. Why don't you people apply common sense and work together for the sake of your country's progress? For this you don't need a Master's degree. If someone is optimistic about Pranab Mukherjee's visit on Teesta isuue he becomes hindu and Indian Dalal.You tell me,is this logical?:drag:

Back
Top Bottom