What's new

Indian Potential Response to PAF Knockout on 27/2

Indian Revenge Strategy

• Total voters
india is waiting for further weakening and collapse of our economy and if ik govt is unable to control economy and civil unrest happens india will attack us at that time

munnay its because right now we r too busy managing our own assets. no time to manage delhi and mumbai right now. but dn wry if you try any thing we can always spare some resources todo so ..[emoji39]

None of the above. The attack will come at the time and place of our choosing. In the meantime, every terrorist attack in India will be responded with a military attack on Pakistan. I think after the Pulwama attack pretty much every Indian now hates Pakistan. I've never seen so many Indians angry and protesting against Pakistan before. The seeds of hate are now sown. It's now our time to respond to your policy of propping up these jihadi tanzeems. Just wait and watch....We'll play the long game and make sure you pay.
Meanwhile...we have to order more tea.....:lol:
r

Lol a nation that uses Terrorism as a state policy. Feeds biryani to terrorists like Hafeez Saeed, Azhar Masood and Osama bin Laden, calls them savior of Islam is calling another country a bully.

How ironic!
Lol! The nation who chose terrorist as Prime Minister lecturing us and Terrorists as CM , the Hindu version of Hafiz saeed .

IAF accept their defeat against PAF 27th day as they were failed to use Su30MKI best IAF jet in their fleet and even in future with their Rafale IAF are not capable to fight with Pakistan.

olease dont co.pare hafiz saeed with modi [emoji58]

Lol a nation that uses Terrorism as a state policy. Feeds biryani to terrorists like Hafeez Saeed, Azhar Masood and Osama bin Laden, calls them savior of Islam is calling another country a bully.

How ironic!

Remember how your supported terrorist and then they killed your PM?
Ah good old LTTE, those were good times.

Stop murdering and raping Kashmirs and maybe they won't hate you.
timthumb.php

Funeral of a chemistry teacher you people killed, of course indian monkey logic says that this has nothing to do creating terrorism in India.

All you can do is blame Pakistan for your own short comings, but when you try to do something, we just feed you tea:pakistan:.

remember the difference. hafiz saeed is never proven only acused and modi is vice versa

I really have to appreciate the hospitality of Pakistanis. Giving tea to our pilot who downed your 21st century F-16 with vintage era Mig-21.....Manana padega :lol:
It's not our fault you are retarded that you sent sticks and stone to fight against our guns.

None of the above. The attack will come at the time and place of our choosing. In the meantime, every terrorist attack in India will be responded with a military attack on Pakistan. I think after the Pulwama attack pretty much every Indian now hates Pakistan. I've never seen so many Indians angry and protesting against Pakistan before. The seeds of hate are now sown. It's now our time to respond to your policy of propping up these jihadi tanzeems. Just wait and watch....We'll play the long game and make sure you pay.
You have already played your game for last 15 years by Afghan, Kalbushan and through your puppets with the help of some international players. And we buried your all plan Alhamdullilah. Now you will get whatever you will try to play with Pakistan whether it will be through proxies or through direct conflict. And next time we will make it sure that you will have proper treatment.
It is shame for you people still you are thinking on the same way and not even learnt an iota of lessons out of this whole incident.

You think so? We were getting ready for our second attack on Karachi when your PM announced release of our Pilot. You could have at least waited a couple of weeks man. I mean Pakistani armed forces are so capable so why such a rush to release the pilot and sue for peace?
So then which thing stops you to attack Karachi. What difference it made of releasing your pilot in your war doctorine. If your military and 56 inch bashing modi were so dedicated then what stopped you not to attack. Why your military havent gathered enough courage to attack. You should asked your military high command what stops them to attack next night? Why we need peace because Pulwama attack had nothing to do with Pakistan and it was a false flagger and we want to save millions of lives which Modi was eager to throw into the war just for the sake of getting votes.
Really you indian dont have a brain who cant think by their own brain.

Back
Top Bottom