What's new

Indian Political Corner | General Election 2014, All Updates & Discussions.

Because that man has a good administration image free from corruption. Obviously BJP wanna cash on that. He is a most popular leader BJP has right now so why not give him a center stage. Nothing wrong in it. my personal view.

And i agree that may be he is not accepted to all classes but there is a class which accepts him. And if that is a majority, he will form a government. If he fails to deliver then we will remove him in the next election.

My point is, why not give him a chance when congress is not doing any better anyways.

Anti Congress doesnt mean pro modi. I will support anyone any day over this corrupted UPA.

You are right in you approach but Modi can not be the solution

Another article from the anti-Modi propaganda campaign.

12 suicide related deaths a day, is 4380 every year. In a state the size of Gujarat with 60M population that is peanuts.

In comparison, the UK suffered 6,045 deaths due to suicide in 2011. A country which has a population that is approximately the same as Gujarat.

BBC News - UK suicide rate rises 'significantly' in 2011

Surprised to know that Gujarat is better than even some developed countries like Britain in many social parameters......Credit goes to the quality of governance there.....
Wish this was the case all over India...

I guess bringing in a conviction on the riots before the elections will be a great way to ground fenku- for good. Yayyy!!! for supreme court!!

[Bregs];4844433 said:
You are right in you approach but Modi can not be the solution

He may not be the solution, I agree, but UPA is a problem and we have to look for solution by removing them.

I may support Arvind kejriwal, Mamta, or even a dog over this dynasty. I hate the Thackeray dynasty too who are with bjp, to be honest, but they are still better than congress.

It's F*cking annoying this "Narendra Modi" thread series! Guys make a one thread put those all modi stuff in there!

[Bregs];4844270 said:
@nuclearpak @Aeronaut

Abusive thread of Feku fans

you are appealing to whom? you cant change Destiny ...He is destined to lead India for a better and corruption free future, and wait...did I abuse u? if that was an abuse, you are abusing all of your countrymen since ages..

Last edited by a moderator:
Feku is showing shining Gujarat and reality is far form it

you are appealing to whom? you cant change Destiny ...He is destined to lead India for a better and corruption free future, and wait...did I abuse u? if that was an abuse, you are abusing all of your countrymen since ages..

who the hell are you to judge me ? mind your own business of feku worshiping but not in mine comments

[Bregs];4844351 said:
BJP could have replaced congress mis governance by anti incumbency alone why to propose such a devisive personality now he has polarized the society? Its because BJP do not have any other leader to lead them and they settled for modi which won;t be accepted all classes of India

If Hindu vote gets polarized, BJP will come into power. I think that is the calculation. Whats wrong with that?

BANGALORE: In the race to appease the minorities in the run-up to the Lok Sabha elections next year, KPCC president G Parameshwara on Saturday suggested it's all right for them to cheat by not repaying loans taken from government agencies.

At a Congress workshop for here on schemes for minorities, Parameshwara said several people who had taken loans had cheated the government by not repaying them. "The Karnataka Minorities Development Corporation, instead of giving small loans, should sanction huge amounts like Rs 50 lakh. Never mind if the beneficiaries don't repay the loans. Topi hakidre parvagilla (colloquial for 'no issues if they cheat'). Many people and officials have duped government agencies of several thousands of crores of rupees. It's part of the development process," he said.

Also present at the workshop were Union minister for minority affairs K Rahman Khan, former MP CK Jaffer Sharief, minister Qamarul Islam, R Roshan Baig and Naseer Ahmed.

The opposition was quick to react. Former chief minister and Karnataka Janata Party supremo BS Yeddyurappa said a person in a responsible position should not make such statements. "Statements appeasing minorities is wrong. Such statements will definitely have a bearing on the administration," he said.

State BJP president Prahlad Joshi alleged that the Congress has been duping the minorities. "There is nothing surprising in this statement, and Parameshwara has made the party's intentions clear," he said.

It's OK if minorities don't repay loans, Karnataka Congress chief G Parameshwara says - The Times of India

I didn't judge you. lol..Are you worth judging? yes, I don't have interest what you are doing as e- nrega worker. But its seriously a matter of concern when people like you put your interest ahead of National respect and integrity. Shooo away.. I know, how much you bark is directly proportional to your level of loyality and earning. As I said earlier.. you along with all corrupt congtards are just adding more and more numbers to Modi supporters.

who the heck care about you sowing mad mentality is nothing new for feku and his fans, keep ranting

BANGALORE: In the race to appease the minorities in the run-up to the Lok Sabha elections next year, KPCC president G Parameshwara on Saturday suggested it's all right for them to cheat by not repaying loans taken from government agencies.

At a Congress workshop for here on schemes for minorities, Parameshwara said several people who had taken loans had cheated the government by not repaying them. "The Karnataka Minorities Development Corporation, instead of giving small loans, should sanction huge amounts like Rs 50 lakh. Never mind if the beneficiaries don't repay the loans. Topi hakidre parvagilla (colloquial for 'no issues if they cheat'). Many people and officials have duped government agencies of several thousands of crores of rupees. It's part of the development process," he said.
Also present at the workshop were Union minister for minority affairs K Rahman Khan, former MP CK Jaffer Sharief, minister Qamarul Islam, R Roshan Baig and Naseer Ahmed.

The opposition was quick to react. Former chief minister and Karnataka Janata Party supremo BS Yeddyurappa said a person in a responsible position should not make such statements. "Statements appeasing minorities is wrong. Such statements will definitely have a bearing on the administration," he said.

State BJP president Prahlad Joshi alleged that the Congress has been duping the minorities. "There is nothing surprising in this statement, and Parameshwara has made the party's intentions clear," he said.

It's OK if minorities don't repay loans, Karnataka Congress chief G Parameshwara says - The Times of India

Actually he was talking of his own corrupt party leaders... It is a clear case of minority appeasement. Rightly, India has turned into banana republic under UPA rule. NEWS LIKE THIS will saddened middle class people like me, who pays regular taxes on time in hope to see a developed India.:(

[Bregs];4844556 said:
who the heck care about you sowing mad mentality is nothing new for feku and his fans, keep ranting

I am mad or not mad, but you are surely spreading the plague over an international forum by dividing fellow Indians.. You cant do anything , Modi will become PM..No need top quote me again..Dont want to reply ret@rd like you.

[Bregs];4844270 said:
@nuclearpak @Aeronaut

Abusive thread of Feku fans

@Jungibaaz reply # 2

I am mad or not mad, but you are surely spreading the plague over an international forum by dividing fellow Indians.. You cant do anything , Modi will become PM..No need top quote me again..Dont want to reply ret@rd like you.

Its you spamming in thread replying to me and repeatedly mentioning barking looks you have some affinity with it

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually he was talking of his own corrupt party leaders... It is a clear case of minority appeasement. Rightly, India has turned into banana republic under UPA rule. NEWS LIKE THIS will saddened middle class people like me, who pays regular taxes on time in hope to see a developed India.:(

No one will cry foul if congress/other sickular plays Minority politics but when BJP even hints at Majority politics every one loses their mind.

Back
Top Bottom