What's new

Indian Political Corner | General Election 2014, All Updates & Discussions.

Very good

There are many others who may have to follow same road in future, nice work by SC.

are rich people not supposed to pay higher tax rate... ?

Less than 4% of our population actually pays taxes. Others cheat and hide. Some hoard in the form of gold. If everyone starts contributing to our economy through this proposal by paying transaction of say 2% then it will solve lot of our problems with black money. They are saying it will generate 15 lack crore rupees.

Less than 4% of our population actually pays taxes. Others cheat and hide. Some hoard in the form of gold. If everyone starts contributing to our economy through this proposal by paying transaction of say 2% then it will solve lot of our problems with black money. They are saying it will generate 15 lack crore rupees.
how will it solve black money.. people will start doing transactions in cash only... and it will ceate a massive underground economy..
already people pay part cash while buying houses...

they just took all the eligible transactions and calculated on basis of that.. those who are doing bank transaction are actully good people using white money.. you want to punish them?
now if I have a business, I pay tax if I am profitable, tomorrow, I will be taxed everytime I receive money... even if I am making loss.

Some businesses are high volume and low margin .. they will be affected more than others.

It will mostly affect normal professionals like us who use debit card to even buy a cold drink. Traders will just bypass the bank altogether and deal with cash.

Idiots.

Back
Top Bottom