What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Hinduism is about to be extinct within the turn of the next century. I don't see any use in flagging a dead horse only so that it continues to smell for more time to come. :disagree:

Besides, I don't see secular Hindus anywhere. I see secular people. And I see Hindus. Mutually exclusive.

This is not the first time India was full of "secular" hindus and it won't be the last time.

It happened when Adi Shankracharya walked the earth, it happened during the islamic invasion and it happened during the christian invasion.

Hindus are still here and so is Hinduism. Rather than waste time counting how many 'hindus' you can find, why don't you attempt to be a scholar in Hinduism ? That is what Shankaracharya did.

or you can whine and give up like the kashmiri pandits who got kicked out. The choice is yours. Either way Hinduism will survive, with or without you. :disagree:

Last edited:
You are being too overly dramatic. I probably understand your point of view. But nothing of that sort is going to happen anytime.
:(

1. If that is your faith, that is okay. I can justify my answer with statistics.
2. I am not being emotional nor sentimental about this. In research, they should ideally play a tertiary role. :)

Either way Hinduism will survive, with or without you. :disagree:
In Germany & USA. :D

1. If that is your faith, that is okay. I can justify my answer with statistics.
2. I am not being emotional nor sentimental about this. In research, they should ideally play a tertiary role. :)

That IS my faith.

The truth cannot be suppressed or killed, it will eventually triumph. Satyameva Jayathe.

Hinduism seeks the eternal truth, so one way or the other, it will emerge back into the mainstream. Today the social awareness is far more stronger and faster due to the internet so eventually the truth about Hinduism will spread and infect the secular's as it has done for centuries.

Brand Modi is all about Hindutva, that is his Primary image. His development agenda is the proverbial 'fig leaf' for the secular's so that they can feel better while voting for him.

So his victory tells us about the soul of India. The congress and Indira Gandhi used to be synonymous with Durga Maa during the earlier elections, that is their past.

India have always voted for Hindutva, one way or the other. From Mahatma Gandhi to Sardar Patel, to Indira Gandhi to Vajpayee to Narendra Modi.

Last edited:

1. Humor me
2. Statistics usually hide more than they reveal. Show me what research you have done :)

In Afghanistan, Japan, Korea, Indonesia, Malaysia the signs of hinduism abound. Hinduism after being at the peak of its ascension give way to other faiths. It didnt preclude them from gaining prominence. Similarly this islamic/muslim terrorism will be washed away in time.
Everything is cyclical in nature. We are not going anywhere :)

My engines are always revved, but no point in coming to people's aid. Unless they learn to fight and win their own battles, how can they even think of fighting the war.
No. You fight the way religious wars need to be fought. There is a lot to learn.

No. You fight the way religious wars need to be fought. There is a lot to learn.

I like your sweeping statements. Like they are set in stones. Some enlightenment you must have got to know so much more than us mortals :)
When you have time and are willing. Do tag me. I am willing to learn.

All wars are fought to be won. Otherwise best not the fight at all.

Even Ram hid behind the tree to kill Bali, so that tells you all that you need to know.

"Karmanye vadhikaraste Ma Phaleshu Kadachana,
Ma Karma-phala-hetur bhur ma Te Sango stv akarmani"

" You have the right to do your karma without worrying about its results,
Let one not be motivated by the results, nor let your attachment be to inaction."

I like your sweeping statements. Like they are set in stones. Some enlightenment you must have got to know so much more than us mortals :)
When you have time and are willing. Do tag me. I am willing to learn.
Ah well... I am still learning.

But I took a long time to come to the conclusions I have now.

Ah well... I am still learning.

But I took a long time to come to the conclusions I have now.

Sarthak make up your mind. If you pass a definitive statement which presumes that I don't know something the way you do, and what you do know is final, then don't claim you are learning.
If on the other hand you claim you are learning. Then don't pass such sweeping statements and put them as absolute truth.

But all aside. Tell me what you have known for such a long time that you have arrived at these conclusions. I am curious.

Sarthak make up your mind. If you pass a definitive statement which presumes that I don't know something the way you do, and what you do know is final, then don't claim you are learning.
If on the other hand you claim you are learning. Then don't pass such sweeping statements and put them as absolute truth.

But all aside. Tell me what you have known for such a long time that you have arrived at these conclusions. I am curious.
I know enough to make up my mind.
I don't know enough on how to face or challenge it.
:)
As for what and how, honestly don't wish to discuss on public forums. Any Kashmiri's story can be taken as an example. A Kashmiri of the wrong faith, if you know what I mean.

I know enough to make up my mind.
I don't know enough on how to face or challenge it.
:)
As for what and how, honestly don't wish to discuss on public forums. Any Kashmiri's story can be taken as an example. A Kashmiri of the wrong faith, if you know what I mean.

I know kashmir and understand the pain you went through and the disillusionment that comes with it. But your conclusions are incorrect. But since you are unwilling to discuss it on public forums what choice are we left with but to obliquely hint and run in circles. Lol

Have some faith. There are guys who have seen more than you think or imagine. And if nothing else, as a believing hindu, wait for the next avatar :p:

@SarthakGanguly

You have seen evil from close and I am happy to be in not your shoes. I am at the other end of this spectrum. I have mostly seen good and the 'peak' (if you know what i mean) that comes with it. What happened with you was not muslims subjugating hindus. This is essentially between good and evil. Much worse atrocities have been done to muslims by muslims. Religion is a sub set in this wider picture. Your conclusion that hinduism is weak in propagating and islam will flourish because it is more aggressive is erroneous. And believe me what i say this because like you I am also a realist but better informed.
Peace

Have to hand it to his utterly useless existence that the member created no less than 8 IDs in one day.

Back
Top Bottom