What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

A brief guide to "Naye tarike ki rajniti"

1) Always chant "I am the only honest person in the world"
2) Throw out every Tom Dick and Harry if he ever questions you
3) Take credit of Central government policies and advertise it as your own policies.
4) Take a U turn on every possible promise you made during elections
5) Never ever show your expenditure, not even to stake holders.
6) Make friends in media and try to show your hollow achievements. :p:

I have a question for all the Indian members on this thread:

How is Modi as a leader? I have heard mixed opinions from people close to me who are from India or work there with the UN. While many like his economic policies, others- who have worked there in villages with the UN or are academics that study the country- have returned back from their trips to India complaining about his targeting of non-hindu communities in India. They say that he has created an environment of tension and is encouraging mass conversions to Hinduism. Everyone is welcome to share his/her opinion; I'd like to be exposed to more perspectives before I can form an opinion about Modi. Thanks :P

@Dillinger @Ayush

, others- who have worked there in villages with the UN or are academics that study the country- have returned back from their trips to India complaining about his targeting of non-hindu communities in India. They say that he has created an environment of tension and is encouraging mass conversions to Hinduism. Everyone is welcome to share his/her opinion; I'd like to be exposed to more perspectives before I can form an opinion about Modi. Thanks :P

@Dillinger @Ayush

Pure hysteria by media and "secular" (read:anti hindu) people. They cant go around bribe converting people, funds are being hit. NGO's that frequently foment tension in people are being shutdown due to clear violations of FCRA laws made by congress themselves but refused to act for a whole decade. This has resulted in the whole "Idea of India under attack" nonsense.

"Mass conversions to hinduism" Really?:lol: While in one session evangelicals convert 15-20k, and according to their own account have converted 5 million people per year (just one church). ...because only abrahamics have the right to propagate religion :lol: Lets not be silly, xtians and muslims are masters of using underhanded methods to convert/foce convert while conveniently blaming others. anyone in India knows this.

No country will allow such rampant changing of demographics through underhanded means, which are then used to control and influence politics/policies. But we had a govt that was sleeping for 10 years.

These virulent evangelicals were encouraged by the last govt through unlimited missionary visas, no watch on their funds/money, or laws applied on them.....no one had a problem , but news about 10 people reverting to hinduism... becomes mass conversions evil hindus taking over and national headlines, while conversion events ith thousands are not even mentioned in the news. This entire debate is just stupid.

This is what angers people because they can clearly see the ridiculous bias against them by the chrislamist-commies. In a way even the false news hysteria was good, a lot my friends who truly "secular" can now see the hypocrisy in this nonsense.

Says a lot about the idea of secularism used by people in relation to India...which just means anti hindu.

Anyway this topic has been discussed to death, just search for those threads, a lot has been said about these already.

Last edited:

How is Modi as a leader? I have heard mixed opinions from people close to me who are from India or work there with the UN. While many like his economic policies, others- who have worked there in villages with the UN or are academics that study the country- have returned back from their trips to India complaining about his targeting of non-hindu communities in India. They say that he has created an environment of tension and is encouraging mass conversions to Hinduism. Everyone is welcome to share his/her opinion; I'd like to be exposed to more perspectives before I can form an opinion about Modi. Thanks :P

@Dillinger @Ayush

This part is just a Loathe of Crap. :tdown:

The communal riots were/are/will be part of Subcontinent's History. The Prestitutes, Champion of Secularism aka Political parties, Pseudo Intellects etc. for there personal gains have created such an image of Modi 'he is targeting non Hindus, precisely Muslim the Secular Community of India'. They portray him like this to gain Muslim Vote Bank as they make 20 + % of Indias Population.

Being the Chief Minister of Gujrat, he is morally responsible for Gujrat Riots. However, this doesn't makes him 'the butcher of Muslims'. There are worst communal Riots I Indian History but for the Vote Bank Politics, it's been portrayed as the Biggest. They happen in Gujrat only under Secular Congress Rule (10 folds more death), Mumbai Riots, Genocide of Sikhs in 84 etc... It's a never ending list.

Only in Gujrat Riots most number Conviction happened. The perpetrators of other crimes are roaming freely. It's only Modi who is under the Scrutiny of these Pseudo Seculars. #votebank politics. :tsk:

#forceful Conversation: :rofl: It's Poor Hindu Dalits who are been converted to Christianity or Islam for 20 to 30 K. However, when other Hindu Organisations are Re-cReconverting these people to Hinduism. The same people has problem with it & cry there throat out. :omghaha:

A suggestion, don't form preseption about someone on based on what you hear from others. You have Internet at your Disposal use it to your advantage & do research on the topic. That would help.

For me Modi is the best thing to happen to India & hope he takes India to new heights. #sabka saath sabka vikas:mps:

@Dillinger @Ayush
@ZYXW

To be brutally honest sir,

He's been totally disappointing. The so called policies of his are just renamed UPA schemes. The economy is doing good because of the reforms by erstwhile finance minster Chidambaram. His only big reform till now is 'land bill' which serves the purpose of helping crony capitialists strip poor farmers of their land without compensation in the name of 'development'. It's been just 10 months and two top ministers have already come under radar for multi billion dollar scandals. He actively promotes hindutva whenever he goes, even in foreign countries. He used his influence to free perpetrators of gujarat riots and fake encounters. He's on a saffrinisation spree - text books are being changed to show Muslim invaders us murderers and rapists while glorifying Hindu kings,works of nut jobs like pn oak who claimed taj mahal is a Hindu temple are now a part of syllabus , even an apolitical agency like intelligence beuro hasn't been spared - he's mulling changing its logo to a hindutva one. They are rooting for nationwide ban on beef only because it's one of the main bread earning way of a large sections of muslims.

There are targeted attacks on minorities - Christians and muslims across the country. The media has been stripped off its liberty to report such incidents by an executive order from the government. The police have been asked to take cases of communal violence slow and not to file FIR in any such incidents. And yes state funded mass conversion to Hinduism is now rampant. RSS the ideological father of BJP has already declared it as their objective to reconvert all 200 million of its minorities and vowed to make India Hindu only by 2022. One of his ministers went as far as calling minorities 'bas*rds'.

Christians have been targeted worst - churches burnt down, nuns raped, priests asked to leave country, Christian holidays cancelled, Christians expelled from top buerocratic positions, visa denied for visiting heads of Vatican state, a their quotas scrapped.

Prices of essential commodities are sky rocketing and yet he insists on his 'achhe din'. He tried to remove the word secular from constitution though had to withdraw as was met with stiff opposition. He either bans or puts in jail anyone who opposes him. According to RTI filed last month alone around 158 people from various bjp ruled States were picked up and locked for their 'anti modi agenda'.Genuine NGOs who work for upliftment of tribals have been banned for opposing him .The newly appointed' sanghi' censored board bans all movies it sees as 'hurting Hindu sentiments' while promotes others which mocks sikhs/muslims/Christians. The space for dissent is shrinking in our democracy

On foreign policy front all the good work done by erstwhile UPA regime has been undone by him. The situation with china which was peaceful until now is looking dangerously fragile thanks to modi irking em in a bid to show his bravado.Bangladesh has also become hostile after RSS tried converting some of its nationals residing in India. Things with sri Lanka have gotten worse as they now arrest atleast 100 fishermen per day. Lack of vision with respect to engaging Pakistan has cost us many brave soldiers. Ties with US are at its worst as the US President himself had to come and warn us of religious intolerance .

The recently concluded delhi elections where he lost 67-3 to an honest man like Kejriwal stands testimony to his failing popularity!

Still marketing is going on in full swing. I'd summarise his 9 months as "All talk zero delivery".

Hope i summemd it up well.the @Dillinger @TejasMk3 @JanjaWeed @Клара @ranjeet @Soumitra @SarthakGanguly
@Chronos @SrNair @levina

Ps :- Most people here are blind modi bhakts, take what they say with a pich of salt whilst what I've summarised is ground reality

Last edited:
Meghalaya CM compares Rahul to Alfred the Great, king who returned to conquer
Congressmen who have been going to great lengths to defend Rahul Gandhi’s extraordinary “leave of absence” have just gone farther: about 7,000 km and over 1,100 years.

Mukul Sangma, the Chief Minister of Meghalaya, told The Sunday Express that Rahul’s contemplation in solitude — now 45 days long and counting — was like the medieval English king Alfred’s mysterious disappearance after defeat in battle, an absence from which he had come out stronger and more successful.

“We know (where Rahul is). Who says we don’t know? But why should I tell you where? When we are required to share certain things, we will share. But certain things we will not share. Suppose I also have my own strategy which I don’t want to share with anybody, I will tell my friends please don’t tell anybody. It is a strategy,” Sangma said.

“There are certain strategies, some secret plans that leaders always have. If you read stories, read history, Alfred the Great after he lost the battle, he needed to plan, think and ideate and come up with another formula to defeat the enemy. So every politician will have some strategy which cannot be shared with everybody. It is only an appropriate approach. How he wants to do it is his prerogative,” he said.

Alfred of Wessex ruled for three decades before his death in 899 AD, by which time he had become England’s most powerful king. Legend, backed by some historical evidence, has it that at one point during these years, Alfred suffered a crushing defeat at the hands of Viking armies, and retreated for some time into the marshlands.

He subsequently re-emerged to win a decisive victory, which set in motion a continuous process of Danish retreat and the expansion of his own power across England.

Rahul vanished from public on February 23, the day Parliament met in its Budget session. Before Sangma, senior Congress leader Digvijaya Singh has claimed to know where he is — having said that Rahul is in India, and would be present at a farmers’ rally on April 19. Former external affairs minister Salman Khurshid has said that Rahul is safe, wherever he may be.

Sangma, who is about to complete five years as CM, argued that “the debacle of the party is not the debacle of one individual (Rahul)”.

He said, “We all know that the aspiration of the people is very high. The new generation is looking for good things to happen. They are less patient. The party had a coalition government. Party also had to pay the price because of the coalition politics. Resultant outcome was that there was a strong anti-establishment feeling, anti-incumbency… a feeling which has been exploited to a great extent by the opposition.”

Rahul, Sangma said, “is a vibrant and dynamic leader who connects easily with the dreams and aspirations of the new generation”.

Sangma accused Prime Minister Narendra Modi of not delivering on promises made to the Northeast.

“Even after the election (he) announced certain things. Northeast is the ideal place for organic farming… There was an announcement this much money will be allocated to you. I am trying to find out whether they have released even one rupee out of the allocated fund.

Announcement is one thing, but actual doing is another thing. One must translate into actions the promises made,” he said.

The Chief Minister said his government would start residential schools on the lines of Navodaya Vidyalayas in rural areas, increase coverage of the health insurance scheme for the poor to Rs 2 lakh, and scale up infrastructure in secondary and higher secondary schools.

He was also working to build Shillong into an international education hub, Sangma said.

Published in Indian express.

@magudi @SarthakGanguly @uparyupari @TejasMk3 @Soumitra @Клара @JanjaWeed @Darmashkian @Tridibans

Hey, i am a Malappurram guy :mad:
Oops!
I'm sorry. But you cant blame me if malapuram guys pronounce ambadu as ayeempadu, mallus like me would definitely not understand it. :no:

@ZYXW

To be brutally honest sir,

He's been totally disappointing. The so called policies of his are just renamed UPA schemes. The economy is doing good because of the reforms by erstwhile finance minster Chidambaram. His only big reform till now is 'land bill' which serves the purpose of helping crony capitialists strip poor farmers of their land without compensation in the name of 'development'. It's been just 10 months and two top ministers have already come under radar for multi billion dollar scandals. He actively promotes hindutva whenever he goes, even in foreign countries. He used his influence to free perpetrators of gujarat riots and fake encounters. He's on a saffrinisation spree - text books are being changed to show Muslim invaders us murderers and rapists while glorifying Hindu kings,works of nut jobs like pn oak who claimed taj mahal is a Hindu temple are now a part of syllabus , even an apolitical agency like intelligence beuro hasn't been spared - he's mulling changing its logo to a hindutva one. They are rooting for nationwide ban on beef only because it's one of the main bread earning way of a large sections of muslims.

There are targeted attacks on minorities - Christians and muslims across the country. The media has been stripped off its liberty to report such incidents by an executive order from the government. The police have been asked to take cases of communal violence slow and not to file FIR in any such incidents. And yes state funded mass conversion to Hinduism is now rampant. RSS the ideological father of BJP has already declared it as their objective to reconvert all 200 million of its minorities and vowed to make India Hindu only by 2022. One of his ministers went as far as calling minorities 'bas*rds'.

Christians have been targeted worst - churches burnt down, nuns raped, priests asked to leave country, Christian holidays cancelled, Christians expelled from top buerocratic positions, visa denied for visiting heads of Vatican state, a their quotas scrapped.

Prices of essential commodities are sky rocketing and yet he insists on his 'achhe din'. He tried to remove the word secular from constitution though had to withdraw as was met with stiff opposition. He either bans or puts in jail anyone who opposes him. According to RTI filed last month alone around 158 people from various bjp ruled States were picked up and locked for their 'anti modi agenda'.Genuine NGOs who work for upliftment of tribals have been banned for opposing him .The newly appointed' sanghi' censored board bans all movies it sees as 'hurting Hindu sentiments' while promotes others which mocks sikhs/muslims/Christians. The space for dissent is shrinking in our democracy

On foreign policy front all the good work done by erstwhile UPA regime has been undone by him. The situation with china which was peaceful until now is looking dangerously fragile thanks to modi irking em in a bid to show his bravado.Bangladesh has also become hostile after RSS tried converting some of its nationals residing in India. Things with sri Lanka have gotten worse as they now arrest atleast 100 fishermen per day. Lack of vision with respect to engaging Pakistan has cost us many brave soldiers. Ties with US are at its worst as the US President himself had to come and warn us of religious intolerance .

The recently concluded delhi elections where he lost 67-3 to an honest man like Kejriwal stands testimony to his failing popularity!

Still marketing is going on in full swing. I'd summarise his 9 months as "All talk zero delivery".

Hope i summemd it up well.the @Dillinger @TejasMk3 @JanjaWeed @Клара @ranjeet @Soumitra @SarthakGanguly
@Chronos @SrNair @levina

Ps :- Most people here are blind modi bhakts, take what they say with a pich of salt whilst what I've summarised is ground reality

I got no notification for this.

And I will wait till Modi's government finishes its term, only then will I be able to judge if BJP govt could fulfill its promise of substantial progress. Its too early to split and slice 'em.
But Modi's silence on conversions and his failure to control loose tongues within his party would definitely be perilous for his government.

Oops!
I'm sorry. But you cant blame me if malapuram guys pronounce ambadu as ayeempadu, mallus like me would definitely not understand it. :no:

I got no notification for this.

And I will wait till Modi's government finishes its term, only then will I be able to judge if BJP govt could fulfill its promise of substantial progress. Its too early to split and slice 'em.
But Modi's silence on conversions and his failure to control loose tongues within his party would definitely be perilous for his government.
@magudi was sarcastic in his comment..read his earlier comments

May be he was sarcastic but I'm not.
I mean it when i said I'll wait till the end of Modi's term to comment on his economic policies.

Just one question ... Leave Bakhat and appatard aside

What about ecomonic policies/foreign policy of AAP??

MMnVj8A.jpg

Simon gets pwned.

Oops!
There is a dialect of Malayalam spoken in upper part of kasargod district and also in Mangalore,Uduppi and Kodagu areas of Karnataka ,locally known as Nakk Nikk/Byari bashe/Malame/Mappila Bashe,which is a mix of largely Malayalam then Tulu,Kannada,Tamil,Sanskrit,Urdu,Arabic and Persian.... Its almost unintelligible with standard Malayalam...
eg-Subhaig Ouththu gu pondaara??(Raaville veettill poyaayiruno??)...
Beyam mangilla aavoru(vegam kalyanam kazhikku)...
Nakku gondilla(enikku ariyilla)...
Nalle male bannonundu(nalla mazha peiyunnundu)..
Ullge baru,beekaru(akathu vannu irikku)..
Bhaari kosi aaith(valare santhoshamaayi)..etc etc...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom