What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Hahaha...bechare ko playboy se Pappu mat banao yaar..:lol:

Don't go on sabbatical now just 'cause of that!:rofl:
India is already infamous for rapes .. .can't do anything to gain my lost villain points now
angry-must-resist-l.png

11130353_1819794278246232_3115411240470208092_o.png

Now this has me in a quandary, is this a compliment to Rahul Gandhi or a compliment for Arvind Kejriwal. :rofl:

Bhagat Singh: Jailed, tortured & hanged.
Veer Savarkar: Jailed & tortured for life.
Aurobindo: Exiled.
Subhas Chandra Bose: Thrown out of the country.
Lala Lajpat Rai: Beaten to death.
Chandra Shekhar Azad: Beaten to death.
But,
Gandhi: Royal treatment in jail.
Nehru: Wrote books in jail.
And what do schools teach?
"Gandhi & Nehru brought freedom to India":tsk:

Incommunicado, Rahul Gandhi releases his own “My Choice” video
Published on April 10, 2015by MRP

New Delhi: The mystery behind Rahul Gandhi’s long absence has been solved. He was away from it all, to produce his own “My Choice” video, which has now been officially released. Rahul had remained inaccessible through out the period of production of the video, much to the annoyance of Congressmen and amusement of the rest of the world. Now that the truth is out, Congress leaders who sighed a sigh of relief and are now watching the video again and again and praising their leader. Below is the transcript of the video.

Transcript:

My body, my mind, my choice to go where I like; even if my spirit roams in Delhi, near 10 Janpath.

My choice; to be an IQ 67 or an IQ 68. They don’t have a number for my spirit, and never will. But I have. 69…VAT 69. To use the bait of party positions to trap my soul is to believe that you can halt the decrease in grey matter. Or capture my indifference in the palm of your hand.

Your mind is caged, let it free. My body is not, let it be. My choice, to read Chota Bheem or Mandrake.

My choice to disappear temporarily, or to be lost forever.

My choice To vote, or not to vote, to vote before election, to vote after election, to vote without election, or to not vote. My choice, To support and vote for BJP or AAP or both.

My choice to be the party president or vice-president or not. My choice to wear kurta pyjama or jeans and T-shirt.

The many moods of Rahul Gandhi in his ‘My Choice’ video.

The cap on my head, the ring on my finger, adding your name to my friends’ list, they’re all ornaments and can be replaced– My love for you cannot, so treasure that.

My choice; to come to Amethi when I want. Don’t be upset if I come to Amethi once in five years. Don’t be fooled if I come to Amethi everyday.

Remember; you are my choice, I’m not yours. I’m not you privilege.

My choice, to sleep in the Parliament or snore or both.

My choice; to play video games with you or not. To pick you from 7 billion choices for a game or not. So don’t get cranky.

My fun might be your pain, My speeches your noise, My absence your boon, My presence your misfortune, My genius your stupidity. My sins, my virtues.

My choices are like my utterances. They make me unique. I am the tree of the forest I am the snowflake not the snowfall You are the snowflake. Wake up Get out of the shit storm. I really don’t know what this means. But I just copied it from Deepika’s video.

I choose to sympathise, with myself, not you. Or is it empathise? Never mind. Or to be indifferent. I choose to be different from every other human being. I am the university…sorry..I am the universe in every direction. This is my choice.

You have to watch this video. You have no choice. Congress will see to it that you watch it. Especially Diggy uncle and Mani Shankar mama.

d15eaeb892f638184e903dc9768e5db7

Back
Top Bottom