What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Chupre... has Kejri returned that wagonR yet? :angry: or is he planning use it as a taxi to supply kanjris to Kumar Vishwas come night time once that muffler hides his face? :cheesy:

No he is waiting for Amit Shah and "Sahib" to stop snooping first

I was, I am & I will remind Modified #namo nama & wouldnever support Anti national pAAP. #n#nowelcome :enjoy:

spoke like a true AAPtard :enjoy:

I am also biggest fan of comedian named Narendra Modi

she is a AAPtard ...............now burn with jealousy :p:

salla tharki buddha
Woh AAPtard nahi hai ... bhakt hai bhakt.
fDNIg8.gif

@ranjeet Did you see the way Gen G D Bakshi ripped apart that Congressi Tom Vadakkan or something on #Nehrusnooped issue?

& also.. if you have listened him, he is suggesting the same as what I have said in post # 36632.

@ranjeet Did you see the way Gen G D Bakshi ripped apart that Congressi Tom Vadakkan or something on #Nehrusnooped issue?

& also.. if you have listened him, he is suggesting the same as what I have said in post # 36632.
yeah watching it right now. he ripped every congressi he faced in debate today. 5 star activists, Presstitutes and now pseudo Historians are getting their @ss kicked within a week.

No he is waiting for Amit Shah and "Sahib" to stop snooping first
tu aa gaya savere savere trolling karne?:angry: & yes.. good way to start your morning by chanting Amit Shah & Sahib! Even Kejri must be doing the same morning after driving his WagonR taxi! :laugh:

Is that lady from BJP? Mridula Mukherjee?

Back
Top Bottom