What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

10407922_10152759770364580_7843015446532737655_n.jpg

Kejriwal's naya paintra to make it himself vs anyone other than Modi. He is desperately trying to shift the attention from Kejriwal vs Modi to Kejriwal vs Upadhay! :cheesy:

These Tajinder Bagga Supporters are creating right amount of noise to make it Bagga V/S Kejriwal.. Very creative too... :D Some samples below...

B7XPMomCEAIe1V4.jpg

BzpfmcgCIAAz_GA.jpg

These Tajinder Bagga Supporters are creating right amount of noise to make it Bagga V/S Kejriwal.. Very creative too... :D Some samples below...

B7XPMomCEAIe1V4.jpg

BzpfmcgCIAAz_GA.jpg

Kyon fight maar rahe ho Jha sahib. You know and I know that BJP is messing up the Delhi elections. They're not even able to identify their CM candidate, their agenda is not clear, they seem to be interested only in putting up pictures of modi, calling bhagoda etc. Ab ye basics bhi nahi kiya to you really have to pay the price. AT least at national level AK was against the likes of Modi. Delhi doesn't have that too. Koi hilne dulne waala CM candidate hota to it would have made sense. Harshwardhan has a habit of sleeping in meetings/ rallies etc. This looks to me like how Congress fielded Dharam Singh against YEddy several years ago. Yeddy obviously won. I mean he was at least awake most of the time.

Kyon fight maar rahe ho Jha sahib. You know and I know that BJP is messing up the Delhi elections. They're not even able to identify their CM candidate, their agenda is not clear, they seem to be interested only in putting up pictures of modi, calling bhagoda etc. Ab ye basics bhi nahi kiya to you really have to pay the price. AT least at national level AK was against the likes of Modi. Delhi doesn't have that too. Koi hilne dulne waala CM candidate hota to it would have made sense. Harshwardhan has a habit of sleeping in meetings/ rallies etc. This looks to me like how Congress fielded Dharam Singh against YEddy several years ago. Yeddy obviously won. I mean he was at least awake most of the time.

Abhi Time hai Delhi Elections mein. CM candidate can be declared by then. Harshwardhan will not be CM candidate neither will be Jagdosh Mukhi who Kejriwal wanted to be. Some surprises might be in order. Rest assured, BJP is not taking this fight lightly.

Hmm.. Ineteresting...

Lalu jee ko dard to bahut hua hoga yeh karte hue..

Abhi Time hai Delhi Elections mein. CM candidate can be declared by then. Harshwardhan will not be CM candidate neither will be Jagdosh Mukhi who Kejriwal wanted to be. Some surprises might be in order. Rest assured, BJP is not taking this fight lightly.

Hmm.. Ineteresting...

Lalu jee ko dard to bahut hua hoga yeh karte hue..

jha ji bedi aa gayi hai bjp mein amit shah ji ne mar diya sixer.....

jha ji bedi aa gayi hai bjp mein amit shah ji ne mar diya sixer.....

Haan bhai.. Yeh to Sahi mein Sixer hai... Iska effect to Result ke din pata chala...

This is how Modi-Shah duo operate. Back honest people and also take shrewd and ruthless decisions.

Haan bhai.. Yeh to Sahi mein Sixer hai... Iska effect to Result ke din pata chala...

This is how Modi-Shah duo operate. Back honest people and also take shrewd and ruthless decisions.
Now punjabi vote will move towards bjp and on women safety issue kiran bedi is the best brand ambassdor to be projected.....gud decision by bjp.....lets see what kejri does now

guess who the women in Delhi are going to vote for ? :lol:

Oh boy ....they are all falling apart like a pack of cards

I agree, this was a good move, but let's see how elections turn out. Finally something interesting, nahin to Harsh Vardhanke khaarrate ki awaaz sun sun ke kaan pak gaye the.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom