What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

ache din of uturn sarkar Delhi: Rs. 1.5cr stolen, guard killed in ATM heist

bahut bahut mubaraka tuhanu .

now go search Anil Joshi and wealth
why should I? I saw how serious he was about black money, the one who joined TMC in the protest but after that took school kids for a tour instead of joining the debate on black money in the house.

If by uturn sarkar you meant BJP, it is not in power yet in Delhi. If you are talking about AAP, neither is it

u r either fooling me or urself delhi is under president's rule which means the central government is running the show

u r either fooling me or urself delhi is under president's rule which means the central government is running the show

Governer rule means BJP rule ? And what is the connection between a theft at a ATM and central govt ? Do you think there woudnt be any theft in Delhi if AAP was in power ? How retarded are you guys !?? :mad:

Governer rule means BJP rule ? And what is the connection between a theft at a ATM and central govt ? Do you think there woudnt be any theft in Delhi if AAP was in power ? How retarded are you guys !?? :mad:

everyone who oppose modi is aaptard?

everyone who oppose modi is aaptard?

Not anyone who opposes Modi is a retard/AAPtard, but someone who attributes a President/Governor's rule to the Central government isnt particularly intelligent. Specially when neither the President, nor the Governor were either the members/sympathesisers of the ruling party at any point in time, nor were they elected/appointed with the support of the ruling party.

The law and order situation in a state is not judged based on one isolated incident unless in 'rarest of rare' situations. It is judged based on the number of crimes in the state during different years and based on the number of crimes in the surrounding states in the same period.

Back
Top Bottom