What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

any BHAKT cares to shed his or her views ......why this BJP leader has such a wonderful views????

She has apologised in both houses of parliment & perhaps we should keep this debate civil by avoiding name calling
We are of the sane country after all

She has apologised in both houses of parliment & perhaps we should keep this debate civil by avoiding name calling
We are of the sane country after all

yup........lets curse a particular community on the stage .....and then say sorry ..........all is good ......doesnot matter if it result in any kind of violence .....she said sorry nah ....now lets not find her guilty of raising communal hatred.....after all she said sorry nah ....xD

why make a mentally retarded person minister????

she has apologised in both the houses of parliament. Hopefully some action will be taken. Nobody is condoning her speach. And we are Bhakts of India, not any person, unlike you !

if u are Bhakt of India ...........u will speak against double face of modi ...............u will speak against stupid friends of his .................but nahhhhhhhhh......he is Lord Modi ............he will bring achhe din .....he cant do anything wrong .

modi ji hates dynastic politics ............thats why some dynastic politicians are his close buddies ....even ministers........

Bhakts are too blind to see double standards of modi

if u are Bhakt of India ...........u will speak against double face of modi ...............u will speak against stupid friends of his .................but nahhhhhhhhh......he is Lord Modi ............he will bring achhe din .....he cant do anything wrong .

modi ji hates dynastic politics ............thats why some dynastic politicians are his close buddies ....even ministers........

I also don't like Badals But Mr Modi is very capable man who can deliver please don't compare him with Badals & the video wrongly states 'Pyaag or Tamaatar ke benna dal ban rahi hai' Inflation has gone down under this Govt

I also don't like Badals But Mr Modi is very capable man who can deliver please don't compare him with Badals & the video wrongly states 'Pyaag or Tamaatar ke benna dal ban rahi hai' Inflation has gone down under this Govt

this video is made by a famous comedian of Punjab .....not me .........
regarding inflation .......god bless amerika for its shale oil production which drove oil prices down by over 30 % ........I hardly see what Modi have to do with lowering of petrol prices.

also ....where are the trucks filled with money that Feku from Gujarat and feku from Lambi talked about???

I will speak against the double face of Modi is there is one. So far things are going fine. He is a politician and he will have to make promises and not fulfil all of them. Modi is much much better than any leader India has seen in the recent past. BTW, when will you speak against the double face of AK ?

she has apologised in both the houses of parliament. Hopefully some action will be taken. Nobody is condoning her speach. And we are Bhakts of India, not any person, unlike you !

Oh So an apology will suffice for a hate speech. Hope your reaction would be the same had a Non-Sanghi made a similar speech against the majority community. This woman should be dismissed and booked for this hate speech and possibly parcel her off to Indian ocean...

Oh So an apology will suffice for a hate speech. Hope your reaction would be the same had a Non-Sanghi made a similar speech against the majority community. This woman should be dismissed and booked for this hate speech and possibly parcel her off to Indian ocean...

There will be some action. She will be punsihed. We hope so

I will speak against the double face of Modi is there is one. So far things are going fine. He is a politician and he will have to make promises and not fulfil all of them. Modi is much much better than any leader India has seen in the recent past. BTW, when will you speak against the double face of AK ?

kejru is a kid in politics................whatever he does or says is none of my concern

BTW .....why congrees named a booklet "6 mahine paar , abki baar u-turn sarkaar"??
maybe because Modi took title of U-Turn from kejru:partay:

kejru is a kid in politics................whatever he does or says is none of my concern

BTW .....why congrees named a booklet "6 mahine paar , abki baar u-turn sarkaar"??
maybe because Modi took title of U-Turn from kejru:partay:

so now you are wearing Congress hat ? Do you really need explaination for that ? Are you that naive ??

Last edited:
Go look up the meaning of 'regret' in dictionary. The term used for AAP fans is beginning to make sense now.
Their is a lot of difference between apology & regret in political statements. The definition of the the word apology includes an admission of error or wrongdoing on one's part. Regret merely expresses a desire that the event had not happened, without any acceptance of wrongdoing on one's part.
Understanding depth of political pronouncement is not easy when you follow some institution blindly.

Back
Top Bottom