What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Nah. Not so lucky or so polished. They need an email id which is not provided free (yahoo, google) to register and I am a cheapo who just has free email ids.
Got to agree. They rip you apart from the second you make unsubstantiated claims or start bull$hitting. To post there regularly one needs to know his/her stuff.

Got to agree. They rip you apart from the second you make unsubstantiated claims or start bull$hitting. To post there regularly one needs to know his/her stuff.

My problem would be something else. They say the things I want to say about 1000 times better than I do. So I would have to keep my mouth zipped all the time least I embarrass myself.

Last edited:
10592452_596743200447364_130475083_n.jpg

Communal judge.

If I were a dictator, I would introduce Gita in Class I: Supreme Court judge - The Times of India

AHMEDABAD: Supreme Court judge Justice AR Dave on Saturday said that Indians should revert to their ancient traditions, and texts such as Mahabharata and Bhagwad Gita should be introduced to children at an early age.

"Our old tradition such as 'guru-shishya parampara' is lost, if it had been there, we would not have had all these problems (violence and terrorism) in our country," Justice Dave said, speaking at an international conference on 'contemporary issues and challenges of human rights in the era of globalization' here.

"Now we see terrorism in countries. Most of the countries are democratic ... If everybody in a democratic country is good then they would naturally elect somebody who is very good. And that person will never think of damaging anybody else," he said.

"So by bringing (out) all the good things in each and every human being, we can stop the violence everywhere. And for that purpose we have to go back to our own things again."

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom