What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Article 370 ka kya hoga???
@Indo-guy what say??

I do not think Modi will start his tenure as a PM by meddling with contentious issues like article 370.

article 370 will remain untouched...that's what I feel .

I don't know if Modi will have gumption to rake up Uniform Civil code .

He won't be able to pass it in Rajya sabha .

Dont take those words literally.
Around him doesnt mean surrounding him, any thing from sanitizing to its coverage area could also be a part of "doubling" his security.
I hope MODI survives these 5 yrs in power safely, more than terrorist groups he faces threat from secret agencies which work for other nations that include US too :P
US so well needs a pet government in India to carry forward its power tussle with Russia and China.
Did i speak too much?? Or hypothise too much?? .

political assassinations to subvert course of politics in countries of interest is not a new thing for CIA.
It remains a stark possibility .

especially if modi takes anti US stance ...

Reviewer21 said:
Need at least 353 votes in favor to remove article 370. Hope it happens asap :agree:
353???
Is that even realistic???
Will they achieve it??

I sooo dont want a country within a country.:tsk:

Naacho BC Modi jeet gaya !!

bhangra-of-manmohan-singh-funny.jpg

political assassinations to subvert course of politics in countries of interest is not a new thing for CIA.
It remains a stark possibility .

especially if modi takes anti US stance ...
I hope CIA rots in hell and that its double agents in our organisations turn rogue.
CIA would be the biggest threat as of now.
God forbid if MODI is blown up INDIA would turn unstable again.
Issshhhh:sick:

Last edited:
Dont take those words literally.
Around him doesnt mean surrounding him, any thing from sanitizing to its coverage area could also be a part of "doubling" his security.
From what I read his close protection team will be expanded not to mention the convoy he will travel in will be expanded and there will also be other elements such as the Counter Assault Team around him being expanded not to mention many other things we will never know about...
I'm not questioning this one bit. I have no doubt he faces a grave threat I mean he was targeted less than a year ago by bombs and I am all for the SPG doing everything they need to protect the new leader of India. I have always disagreed with people who attacked the US Secret Service for the lengths they got to to protect the POTUS. I think that these professionals (SPG/USSS) have a VERY hard job and no one has the right to question the lengths they take to protect the principal.

Increase the SPG's budget, expand the manpower, all that they need they can have IMHO.

I hope MODI survives these 5 yrs in power safely, more than terrorist groups he faces threat from secret agencies which work for other nations that include US too
US so well needs a pet government in India to carry forward its power tussle with Russia and China.
I don't know about this. I agree about the terror groups but I don't know if sovereign nations (discounting Pakistan here) would post a grave threat to Modi's security. But who am I to say these things? There are people with access to information that make these calls. It's irrelevant really. He faces a threat across the board and the nature of executive protection agencies is they don't give "just enough" cover but overwhelming protection to address any and ALL eventualities.

353???
Is that even realistic???
Will they achieve it??

I sooo dont want a country within a country.:tsk:

there is another constitutional opinion that it merely takes Presidential order to abrogate Article 370 ( besides tons of courage and conviction ) .

No need for any constitutional amendment which required 2/3'rd majority of quorum ....

I hope CIA rots to hell and that its double agents in our organisations turn rogue.
CIA would be the biggest threat as of now.
God forbid if MODI is blown up INDIA would turn unstable again.
Issshhhh:sick:
Have faith in the SPG, IB and RAW madam. They are no fools and are very much up to the job.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom