What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

@arp2041 - you are captured in blogs. Dude, you are famous now!! :lol:
300407.JPG

300406.jpg

300404.JPG

Political Parties and Democracy in India!!: Unrelenting Social Media makes it's mark and presence felt Screen shots for April 2014

Last edited:
Yes... The coming elections might be a bit tough. 6-7 seats are sure. Fighting chance in 2 more. EVerything depends on the number of rallies Modi does here.. He should attend as many as possible.

Modi will do a rally on BJP workers request in days to come. I heard Ravishankar pradad saying that on TV. I think it will be on 9th.

Modi the butcher.God forbid it should not happen.

Modi is not a butcher so god had has decided to make him indian pm to fix real butcher.

Last edited:

Rahul Gandhi is having hard time in Amethi! Due to Kumar Vishwas and now Smirti Irani peoples of Amethi started liking both more than RG. Youth wants Jobs/development unlike uneducated Amethi peoples. No wonder Priyanka Gandhi started campaigning in Amethi. It's a tough fight she knows too. I won't be surprised if Rahul Gandhi wins Amethi by few thousands votes.. Amethi is looking for change!

:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::rofl::rofl:

Last edited:
anyone got link to any exit poll for punjab??

On picture of 11 am was showing 44% vote share for akalis and BJP against 30% of Congress. So there should not be more than 2 seats for congress and one for AAP. Akalis and BJP may get 9 to 10. Jetly is winning.

NaMo official channel on YouTube have released whole DD i'view! TOI twisted statement of Modi y'day now Newstraders are more worried :yahoo:

What is up with Congressis and blow jobs, wasn't Abhishek Manu Singhvi too caught on camera getting blown :o:

Blow Job Party of India, Har Haath Hand Job, Har Mouth Blow Job ::o::o::o::o:

@ranjeet yaar is tau ko dekho zara, he is fcking ancient, 80 years old!

Yuva Josh

randeep-singh-surjewala_1_052811094203.jpg

Randeep Surejwala , he is Congress spokesperson often seen on TV teaching morality to other parties' leaders.

Yuva Josh

randeep-singh-surjewala_1_052811094203.jpg

Randeep Surejwala , he is Congress spokesperson often seen on TV teaching morality to other parties' leaders.

The granpa in the video is his dad, Congress leader, Samsher Singh Surjewala.

Meem Afzal of congress is a good spokesman. Though he talks senseless sometime to defend undefendable act of congress, he is reasonably good. This fellow surej wala is an idiot. Whenever he speaks, he makes people to hate congress.

Back
Top Bottom