What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

BmiNRBZCQAEwZc2.jpg:large
wow... & why don't I hear any mainstream media screaming loud about this? :eek:

wow... & why don't I hear any mainstream media screaming loud about this? :eek:
What do you aspect from Gandhi Fan media:mad::mad::mad:they of the elite media men worship gandhis like monarch it's shame:mad::mad::mad:

Who are these communals?:o:

You still don't know Anna?:sarcastic:
oh well.. it's more blatant than i would have imagined. then again...things could soon change & so does the media loyalties. Even they have lot of skeletons in their cupboard..wouldn't like them to tumble out!

One thing in Hyderabad was, Kishan reddy should have been given MP chance but this guy agreed to be MLA again to accomodate others as MP otherwise This guy would sweep outright.
As per my brother who said if BJP proposed Even a street dweller as LS candidate they will still win, cos of the overwhelming majority who voted for BJP.Such Good will needs to be capitalized for future.What we need is core BJP people who are working,(Sorry to say the BJP here is in shambles and corrupt,kick them out,even old timers are fed up of this thing)Why do you think Raja Singh was able to rescue BJP ?

What's with Priyanka Vadara trying to act tough with all that running .

After "27000 crore vacant jobs in Gujarat", here is another gem from INC #Pappu -> pic.twitter.com/haFMbYsWjf
— Praveen Upadhyaya (@PraveenraoU) April 30, 2014
Pappu is very aggressive now a days. More the election outcome becomes clearer, pappu is getting more and more aggressive.

Not possible bro, Congress is an all India party and even with dismal performance, they are bound to scrape through to atleast 55-60 seats. Best case senario for the nation is if Congress is reduced to 50-55 seats. In the coming days, with a lack of leadership/ infighting and Modi wave, it will cease to exist in many states (Haryana, UK, UP, Bihar, Jharkhand, MP, etc.)

Congress won't even cross 2 digits in any state (except perhaps Karnataka).

AAP has no chance even to cross 2-3 seats. India is not Delhi. Even Delhites who blindly voted for Kejri have realised their mistakes and I won't be surprised if they draw blank in Delhi itself. They can cause an upset or two in Punjab and that is all.

Support AAP in Rajasthan, Gujarat and MP. It will eat the votes of Congress. Over a period of time it will be pushed to third position and that will be the end of congress for once and for all.

Looks like here is the real reason she was'nt the 'Chosen' one. I don't understand how or why she got insulted by Modi saying that she is like his daughter . She really is beyond dumb if she thinks that he is questioning her parentage and mom's character. Modi has stirred a hornet's nest!!

Priyanka hits out at Modi, says don't appreciate his 'daughter' remark - IBNLive
Amethi: Hitting out at Bharatiya Janata Party Prime Ministerial nominee Narendra Modi for his 'daughter' remark, Priyanka Gandhi said that she did not appreciate such remarks for his father. "My father died for this country more than 20 years ago. I loved him more than anyone in the world. I really don't appreciate this. Enough is enough," a visibly angry Priyanka said.

Yes, how can an Honest hard working patriot be like her corrupt father who had a billions of dollars in swiss bank, one who was an agent of Saab company to sell the planes, one who got the commission in Bofors gun, HDW submarine etc etc.

Prometheus said: ↑
AAP crossing 20% in Punjab ???...........wow ....if he is correct....AAP might even win two seats in Punjab ( One will be Sangrur ofcourse )
This was his exit poll,good score by aap but end up helping SAD BJP ,like CSDS predicted
Prometheus said: ↑
no need brother...........u didnt knew condition of Punjab ..........hopefully u understand now what kind of hell we are living in
One of the best columns on Punjabs Mess

Nice to see that COngress doing worse that what we show in all opinion poll.

As Modi said " Ab Ma bete ki sarkar to gayi"

Yaar.......mere honey waley bacho ki kasam.....me bhi yahi soch rha tha!!! :D

Mai bhi.

Back
Top Bottom