What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Vikram madam was winning jamnagar LS seat from last 2 election ;) was strong candidate of congress ....

Election is not over till I cast my vote. :angry:

And you are not going anywhere without posting those ultimate blow against Modi that Congress was supposed to release "Just at the right time", election is almost over, when will the "Right time" come? Yep, I am talking about those alleged Modi sex tapes that you were talking about in several threads, where are those now????? Chicken!!! :D :D :D

@arp2041 @Dem!god @chak de INDIA @Indischer @JanjaWeed @Android @wolfschanzze @Roybot Our friend has lost his job even before the completion of election, eNREGA is shutting down!! :D

Good to see you back on the forum...adding fuel to fire. :D

Just saw this ,ladies guised as Modi :D

image.jpg

Don't want to interfere in his personal life, but how could he wooed a fine lady of his daughter's age at 67??? This is outrageous, embarrassing, frustrating, & humiliating for all other aspiring men!! :D

232234-digvijay.jpg

6840_digvijay-1.jpg

Btw did anybody told him that extra marital affair with a married women is punishable by up to 7 years of jail term as per our law, her husband just need to lodge a case against Mr. Romeo!! :D

@arp2041 @Dem!god @chak de INDIA @Indischer @JanjaWeed @Android @wolfschanzze @Roybot

Yeh sala diggi be Irshya kavata hai. I am envy of Diggi.

Is that you in the middle first row?o_O
Nope thats not me. I would never sit in political rallies.
But I heard you'd made an emergency landing in india few days back and I could spot you in that picture, far right, a man with GOLDEN watch and mustache. :D
45 saal ki buddhi hai o_O
you're jealous :coffee:
Accept it!!!

@DRAY you too. Lolzzz

45 saal ki buddhi hai o_O

Chhiiiiiiiii! Aisa mat booooooooaaaaaaaaal. Look how beautiful she is. Look at the romance an expression on face. It is just like teenagers.

Are yaar 70 sal ke diggi ke liye to fataka hi hai na. Aaj kal 45 sal to Javan hi hai. All our bollywood stars are 45 to 50 only.

Two time sitting congress MP from Jamnagar (GUJ) accepted his defeat before results are out by 20K votes! LOL :yahoo:

The golden rule of election 2014 seems to be applying in Bihar. Nitish went against Modi. He will be lucky if his party gets couple of seats in Bihar.

Back
Top Bottom