What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

again legal migration is not problem in where. so when you say those hindus do not have any place to go is pure baseless :coffee:

Yup And i am still standing on my point to allow Hindus to come to India is they are harassed in their home nation. this is only place they got.

I dont believe it,Hindus are persecuted in bangla and pak so they come here. For muslims there are more than 50 islamic nations to call home, for Hindus only India so it makes sense we take care of them.
again religion game :disagree: this is the trap politicans that they use and you fall for it

Yup And i am still standing on my point to allow Hindus to come to India is they are harassed in their home nation. this is only place they got.
i am muslim , if i get harassed, i will come to live in India 8-)

again religion game :disagree: this is the trap politicans that they use and you fall for it
Pretty rich coming from a country which separated from India on the basis of religion isnt it?What trap?Thats a logical conclusion India will give asylum to hindus,buddhists,sikhs,parsis etc. While 50 islamic nations exist of Muslims to take asylum and pakistan being the Thekedaar of Islam should be first welcoming them

again legal migration is not problem in where. so when you say those hindus do not have any place to go is pure baseless :coffee:

It would not have happened if Bangladesh has treated hindus well. You people smash their temples and kill them on small issues.Instead of feeding illegal immigrants we find it better to settle hindus here. We dont believe in Ummah crap and those who are illegally settled here should find a place in Ummah.

BmYygzqCAAELf0U.jpg:large

i am muslim , if i get harassed, i will come to live in India 8-)
You can through legal channel and if you are able to prove that you are persecuted lol:p:

that is the point, religion should not be issue here.

You people are illegally settled in my country and illegal immigrants are not welcome here. We allowed Rohingya muslims also, what is the point here ? These illegal immigrants are changing the demography of our country and are a liability on us.They are not welcome here. Muslims have so many countries to go whereas Hindus are deprived of their rights so we can think of them.

Back
Top Bottom