What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

So we need tehrir square or communists thugs ?:cheesy:

We already havingTahirir Square and its result is AAP.

Complete brainwashing with the likes of soni sori bhooshan and Leftist JNU mafia ......unrepairable .

Come on . you know what i am talking here but still you will deny it because of some personal reasons and term it leftist and Gods know what more .

No proper wealth distribution is nothing but corruption in which certain people in power keeps the wealth. What is going on with illegal mining issue ?

And according to you this is the prime cause for Naxalism, right..?

Come on . you know what i am talking here but still you will deny it because of some personal reasons and term it leftist and Gods know what more .

philosophies dont change with names....same old shit of JNU thugs .

And according to you this is the prime cause for Naxalism, right..?
They dont have problem with all being poor....they have a problem with some being rich and hence nobody should be rich.

philosophies dont change with names....same old shit of JNU thugs .

They dont have problem with all being poor....they have a problem with some being rich and hence nobody should be rich.

Let him answer.. Dont give him ideas...

Why everything becomes nautanki , if its with AAP ? This systemic propaganda in real is giving more space to AAP. Majority of Indian population is from below poverty line, low and middle class income and they are all seeing what is happening with the masses all through these years .

Thatz why we want Modi and pro business.We need to increase our economy to at least 5 billions in next 10 years.

If that maoist ,corny-activist,terrorist Khujriwal becoms PM we will go to Stone age.

Why are Luxury items,house prices are on par with west price but all manufacturing,agriculture growth are going down?

You need to lift people out of poverty not feed them out of poverty.This is the diff between modi and others.

You cant lift people out of poverty with Dharnas.:sarcastic:

If you dont increase our economy to atleast 5 billions.
Not only farmers real estate,IT,hotel workers will commit suicide.

Last edited:
No proper wealth distribution is nothing but corruption in which certain people in power keeps the wealth. What is going on with illegal mining issue ?

Why don't you start this by giving away all of your wealth to poors?

India has per capita income of rupees 5700 per month so how are you able to afford internet?

Isn't your presence here a proof of your hypocrisy?

I know this fsayed guy won't watch the link that i am providing as it does not contain any congi propaganda but for everyone else it is a must watch as it lays bare the philosophical foundation of all ism's

Thatz why we want Modi and pro business.We need to increase our economy to at least 5 billions in next 10 years.

Its on the Indian Public to decide by their vote and the so called Modi wave is not the way as its show by the paid media .

If that maoist ,corny-activist,terrorist Khujriwal becoms PM we will go to Stone age.

So now Kejriwal is terrorist ?

Why are Luxury items,house prices are on par with west price but all manufacturing,agriculture growth are going down?

here we are talking about the majority of Indian Population who doesn't have the facilities of basic needs

You need to lift people out of poverty not feed them out of poverty.This is the diff between modi and others.

The same excuses like always . If even a single citizen is without basic need then its should be a big issue for the leader. People wont be lift out of poverty nor will be feed by Mr Modi.

You cant lift people out of poverty with Dharnas.:sarcastic:

Dharnas do bring the problem in notice of all .

If you dont increase our economy to atleast 5 billions.
Not only farmers real estate,IT,hotel workers will commit suicide.

First end corruption and mainly that illegal mining which is going on at rapid speed in some states.

@Hindustani78 you are making no sense

tumblr_n21uq0ZJWw1tv34u5o1_1280.jpg

Why don't you start this by giving away all of your wealth to poors?

Naxalities affected states in reality are full of natural resources and in these states only multi national companies are not giving the proper share to the rightful owners and the political system is getting all the support from these multi national companies.

India has per capita income of rupees 5700 per month so how are you able to afford internet? Isn't your presence here a proof of your hypocrisy?

I am able to afford thats why i am saying all this but majority of poor Indians cant even afford internet and my presence is not proof of hypocrisy but the reality which you and others are creating to hide.

@Hindustani78 you are making no sense

tumblr_n21uq0ZJWw1tv34u5o1_1280.jpg

You know that i do make sense but you wont accept it .

I
Dharnas do bring the problem in notice of all .

First end corruption and mainly that illegal mining which is going on at rapid speed in some states.

Let me tell you something about this "illegal" mining which your professors/lecturers/leaders will never tell you. Illegal mining is one of the reasons why Naxals are finding the number of their cadres decreasing in their ranks. Surprised..?

Let me tell you something else.. In Dhanbad-Asansol region, private company which has the license to mine coal, has actually allowed people to extract coal ( read steal coal) for 3 hours every day. Shocked..? You must be thinking how can a blood sucking capitalist Business group allow people to steal their coal..?

World works in mysterious ways my friend. Its not as simple as you think or, you have been told..

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom